剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
- 大约 10 天前? - 呃...
- About 10 days ago or so? - Uh...
我-我在我的后院种些斑克松,我...
I-I was putting some jack pine in my backyard. I...
小鸟喜欢在里面筑巢。
The birds like to nest in it.
但是我以为只是有点过度疲劳。
But I thought it was just overstraining.
- 不,那或许是一次心脏病猝发。 - 一次心脏病猝发?
- No, that was probably a heart attack. - A heart attack?
所以,我们需要监测你的心脏
So, we're gonna need to monitor your heart
同时我们等待你的肺部被清理,
while we wait for your lungs to clear,
- 好吗? - 哦,男孩。
- okay? - Oh, boy.
这将是糟糕的一天。
This is shaping up to be quite a day.
拥抱你内在的红发鸟儿就好。
Just embrace your inner redhead.
[两者吃吃笑声]
[both chuckle]
[加文发出呜咽声]
[Gavin sobbing]
我是一个橘子。
I'm an orange.
[呜咽]每个人都想剥我的皮。
[whimpers] Everybody wants to peel me.
吉米:加文,你不是个橘子,你是个男人。
Jimmy: Gavin, you're not an orange. You're a man.
这只是药物产生的生理症状。
These are just the physiological symptoms of the drug.
- 药物? - 墨菲医生服用了过度的迷幻药
- Drug? - Dr. Murphy is extremely high on LSD.
我是一个橘子。
I'm an orange.
我们不能这样离开他。
We can't leave him like this.
不,当然不, 你说他情绪很沮丧?
No, of course not. You said he was depressed?
这是一个机会。
This is an opportunity.
你想将他作为实验对象?
You want to experiment on him?
- 不,我想给他治疗。 - 呃...
- No, I want to treat him. - Uh...
你给我这份工作是因为你想成为
You offered me a job because you wanted to be
迷幻药物临床应用的领导者。
at the forefront of the psychedelic renaissance.
好吧。
Okay.
将你的医疗记录抄送我一份。
You C.C. me on your notes.
好的,我的男人,你出来吧。
All right, my man. You're coming out.
- 快点,快点。 - 哦,哦。
- Come on. Come on. - Ohh. Ohh.
小心你的头。
Watch your head.
劳拉西泮。
Lorazepam.
劳拉西泮不够强劲。
Lorazepam's not strong enough.
劳拉西泮是给保罗的,
The lorazepam is for Paul,
因为我们不能让你在帮忙牵引时发抖。
because we can't have your retractor being jumpy.
而加百利,我给你一些克他命。
For Gabriel, I got you some ketamine.
乔尔:等等,你弄到了克他命?
Joel: Wait a minute. You found ketamine?
- 是的。 - 你哪里弄到的?
- Yep. - Where did you find that?
- 不要问我。 - 好的。
- Don't ask. - Okay.
服用它。
Take that.
加百利。
Gabriel.
乔尔:好吧,那应该会大幅减少疼痛。
Joel: Well, that should seriously dull the pain.
让我们等几分钟让药起效。
Let's give that a minute to work.
然后我们会修复这个动脉。
And then we'll tie off this artery.
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
[监视仪快速哔哔声]
[monitors beeping rapidly]
亚历克斯:好,他正在吐♥血♥。
Alex: Okay, he's spitting up blood.
格兰,你会没事的。
Glen, you're gonna be okay.
闪现肺水肿。
Flash pulmonary edema.
你会没事的,格兰。
You're gonna be okay, Glen.
[持续咳嗽声]
[continues coughing]
好的,他变得更糟糕了,让我们准备给他做手术。
Okay, he's getting worse. Let's prep him for surgery.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
- 格兰,我们已经有办法了,我们已经有办法了 - 格兰捏!
- Glen, we've got you. We got you. - Glenny!
- 不要试图... 不要试图说话。 - 格兰捏?
- Don't try to... don't try to talk. - Glenny?
- 你丈夫需要进行手术,好吗? - 什么?!
- Your husband needs surgery, okay? - What?!
心脏病猝发使他的心肌破裂,他需要二尖瓣修复手术。
The heart attack ruptured a muscle in his heart. He needs mitral valve repair.
- 不!不,不 - 听我说,你会好的,好吗?
- No! No, no. - Listen to me. You're gonna be fine, okay?
格兰捏,我在这里,甜心。
Glenny, I'm here, honey.
丽塔,贝尔医生会很好照顾你丈夫的。
Rita, Dr. Bell's gonna take very good care of your husband.
你能否护送丽塔到等候室,
If you can escort Rita to the waiting room,
而我们一旦结束手术会马上过来找你,好吗?
and we will come and find you as soon as we're through, okay?
好的,你四小时考察结束了。
Okay, your four hours are up.
看来你正式回归工作了。
Consider yourself back on the board.
[咳嗽]
[coughing]
- 所以,你是左撇子。 - 是的。
- So, you're left-handed. - Yes.
这意味着你习惯于反向思考。
Which means you're used to thinking backwards.
亚历克斯:呃,也可以那么说。
Alex: Uh, you could say that.
好的,这家医院的每个工具
Okay, every tool in this hospital
都是为右撇子医师准备的,你如何做到的?
is for right-handed surgeons. How do you do that?
我只是把你所做的反一反而已
I just do the opposite of everything you do.
能给我一分钟吗?
Can I have a minute?
没问题。
Sure.
第一天和道恩一起手术,那将会...
Surgery with Dawn first day back. That's gonna be...
- 很有趣。 - [吃吃的笑声]
- fun. - [chuckles]
嗨,恩,我-我-我想今晚约你一起看
Hey, um, I-I-I wanted to make reservations tonight
《美人如玉剑如虹》。
for Scaramouche.
好吧,我不知道这个手术会进行多久,但是,恩...
Well, I don't know how long this case will take, but, um...
我很爱《美人如玉剑如虹》 。
I love Scaramouche.
好吧,我们不一定要去看电影。
Well, we don't have to go.
呃,我们可以去小喝一杯或其他事情。
Uh, we could go for a drink or something like that.
我们不一定非去那个地方。
We don't have to go there.
你跟着我就好。
You should just come over.
真的吗?
Really?
我们今晚再见。
I'll see you tonight.
好的,去搞定它们。[吃吃的笑声]
Okay, go get them. [chuckles]
[监视仪哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
这家伙心脏的所有血管都会是颠倒的。
All the vessels in this guy's heart will be reversed.
如果缝合发生任何位置错误,他就会停止心跳。
I put one suture in the wrong direction, his heart will stop.
好的。
Okay.
一旦我打开他的胸部, 我们将给他大量的肝素(抗凝剂)。
Once I saw through his chest, we'll flood him with heparin.
需要确保他的血液被稀释。
Need to really thin out his blood.
对的。
Right.
内脏逆位真的很罕见。
Situs inversus is really rare.
我们的朋友格兰在这儿很受关注。
Our pal Glen here is the main attraction.
[颤抖呼吸声]
[breathing shakily]
亚历克斯:我的心脏停止跳动了。
Alex: My heart isn't beating.
查理:你只要撑住就好。
Charlie: You just need to hold on.
[颤抖呼吸声]
[breathing shakily]
亚历克斯?
Alex?
你没问题吧?
Are you okay?
不,我感觉不舒服。
No. I feel sick.
我想我应该不参加这个手术。
I think I should sit this one out.
好的,回家去。
Okay. Go home.
我仍旧可以在急症室工作。
I can still do my shift in the E.R.
佩吉·克雷拉夫特,我需要他。
Page Reycraft. I'm gonna need him.
不,回家去,你还没准备好回来。
No, go home. You're not ready to be back.
跟我谈谈关于爱,加文, 什么是爱?
Talk to me about love, Gavin. What is love?
我对她不够激♥情♥。
I wasn't passionate enough for her.
她想要 "那种爱"。
She wanted "that kind of love".
- 哪种的爱? - 疯狂的爱!
- What kind of love? - Crazy love!
这没有用!她曾经...
It didn't work out! She was...
怀孕了,然后她流产了!
pregnant, and then she had a miscarriage!
你想要谈论流产?
You want to talk about the miscarriage?
- 你肯定有过自己的感觉。 - " 我自己 ".
- You must have felt it yourself. - "My self."
" 我自己 "," 我自己 ","老鼠小妖精. "
"Myself." "Myself." "Mice elf."
神经系统学家不会考虑那里有个自我。
Neuroscientists don't think that there is a self.
是的,但是我们在这并不是神经系统学家。
Yeah, but we're not neuroscientists here.
我们是心理医师,自我是我们的生活食粮,
We're psychiatrists. The self is our bread and butter,
所以你到底相信自己什么?
so what do you believe about the self?
我相信我们全部都有一个真实的自我 那个我们无法隐藏和阻止。
I believe that we all have a one true self that we can uncover and become.
啊, 温尼科特(心理学家)"基于认可的真实自我" 的理论
Ah, Winnicott's theory of a true self based on authentic
- 还有自发性的体验。 - 是的。
- and spontaneous experience. - Yes.
你是否能感受你真实自我 当你和玛姬在一起时?
Did you feel like your true self when you were with Maggie?
我们能去散会步吗? 我想要去散步。
Can we go for a walk? I want to go for a walk.
"患者尚未准备好自我反省" 。
"Patient not ready for self-examination yet."
"而选择去散步".
"Going for a walk."
[清理喉咙声]
[clears throat]
谢谢你传呼我来做助手。
Thanks for asking me to assist.
建立起你全方位思考,
Put on your three-dimensional thinking cap,
因为这会相当困难。
'cause this is gonna be a bugger.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表