剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
对不起,卡尔,那很是不专业。
I'm sorry, Carl. That was unprofessional.
是的。
Yeah.
呃,正如我说的,
Uh, as I was saying,
你在倒塌中没受到严重伤害,
you sustained no serious injuries from the collapse,
但是...
but...
但是,是的,你看,那正是你上次走之前说的话。
but, yeah, see, that's where you left off last time.
我已经知道这部分了,所以... 但是什么?
I got that part, so... but what?
额,但是我们发现一些。
Uh, but we found something.
哦。
Oh.
一些有些...
Something kind of...
哦,上帝,哦,不。
Oh, god. Oh, no.
不,不
No, no.
我得了有多久?
How long do I got?
什么... 你这是在笑吗?
And what... are you smiling?
呃,不,我,呃... 我很抱歉,我很抱歉。
Uh, no. I'm, uh... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
这不是因为你,这是,呃... 这是我的原因。
It's not you. It's, uh... it's my stuff.
- 对不起,就一小会。 - 但是你要... 嗨!
- Please, just a moment. - But you got... hey!
林医生,你不能这样对我!
Dr. Lin, you can't do this to me!
哦,我的上帝,求你让它停止吧。
Oh, my god. Please make it stop.
求你,求你,让它停止吧。
Please, please, make it stop.
呃,你没事吧?
Uh, are you okay?
除了今天在急症室床边彻底的浪费时间?
Apart from completely crapping the bed in the E.R. today?
好的,祝你好运。
Okay. Good luck with that.
你知道我有多么沮丧吗 那个唯一能
Do you know how frustrating it is that the only person
帮助我度过这一天的人
who can help me with what I'm going through today
是我最后能和他说话的人?
is the last person I can talk to?
你过的还好吗,玛姬?
What are you going through, Maggie?
我不需要你的同情。
Don't you dare be sympathetic.
好的,你想要我怎样?
Okay. How do you want me to be?
我不知道你听说了没,
I don't know if you've heard,
但是在今天发生了一场重大事故。
but there was a major catastrophe today.
人们在下面非常的痛苦。
People are very upset down here.
所以如果你能下去关怀拥抱一下,
So if you're done with cuddle therapy,
或者无论你做些什么,
or whatever it is you do,
或许这才是你能做的你真正的工作
maybe you could actually do your job
然后再到我们这里来给我们一些帮助。
and come down here and give us some backup.
那正是我在这里的原因。
That's why I'm here.
好吧,那就请你自便了。
Well, don't inconvenience yourself.
是你和我分手了,记得吗?
You broke up with me, remember?
好的,马歇尔,
Okay, Marshall,
因为我们在这无法得到你脊柱的正面影像,
because we couldn't get a decent image of your spinal column there,
很不幸,我们无法确切的知道发生了什么。
unfortunately, we don't truly know what's going on with it.
呃,好的,所以,现在怎么办?
Uh, okay. So, what now?
好吧,我们要用更安全的方法。
Well, we're gonna play it safe.
我要把你们送到手术室
I'm gonna take you up to the O.R.
我要把泡沫从你们的皮肤上削去
I'm gonna peel the foam away from your skin
慢而小心地。
slowly and carefully.
说实话,这是最安全的方法能让我们评估你的伤害
Quite honestly, it's the safest way for us to assess your injuries.
好的,这要花多长的时间?
Okay. How long is that gonna take?
我不想对你说谎。
I'm not gonna lie to you.
这,呃... 这要花好一会时间。
It's, uh... it's gonna take a while.
并且这会相当的不舒服。
And it's gonna be uncomfortable.
好的,很好,让我们尽快完成它。
Okay, well, let's just get it over with.
安娜,这会有用的。
Anna, this is gonna work.
我知... 我知道,但是... 你能先帮我做吗?
I kn... I know, but... can you just do me first?
求你了?我感觉... 我只是...
Please? I'm feeling... I just...
真的很痛而且让我感到恐惧,
it's very painful and claustrophobic,
我只是... 我只是需要从这解脱
and I just... I just need to have this off me
- 就现在! - 好的,安娜 安娜 安娜 安娜 嗨。
- now! - Okay, Anna. Anna. Anna. Anna. Hey.
一切都会好的,好吗? 请先帮她做吧,拜托了。
It's gonna be all right, okay? Do her first, please.
实话实话,马歇尔,那是不可能的。
Quite honestly, Marshall, that can't happen.
安娜,嗨。嗨。
Anna, hey. Hey.
看着我,看着我,安娜,嗨。
Look at me. Look at me. Anna, hey.
我们会从这解脱的,好吗,很快的,好吗?
We're gonna get out of this. Okay, real soon, okay?
我们俩个都会的。
The both of us.
然后你会回到你男友的身边。
And then you're gonna be back with your boyfriend.
马歇尔,不要...
Marshall, don't do...
没事的,没事的。
It's okay. It's okay.
他是对的。
He's right.
你知道,你已经服了很强劲的药
You know, you've got strong drugs
而最好的外科医生会在这里,
and the best surgeons in the business,
所以你不久就会在单独的床上入睡。
so you're gonna be sleeping in separate beds in no time.
好的,好的,好的。
Okay. Okay. Okay.
马歇尔,发生什么了?
Marshall, what is it?
你还好吗?发生什么了?
You okay? What is it?
我不能感觉我的手了。
I can't feel my hand.
你是什么意思,你不能感到你的手了?
What do you mean, you can't feel your hand?
我为什么不能感觉我的手了? 我不能感觉我的手了。
Why can't I feel my hand? I can't feel my hand.
什么... 什么...
What... what...
拿好了。
Hold that.
另一只手怎么样?
What about the other one?
你能感觉这只手吗?马歇尔
Can you feel this hand, Marshall?
恩。。你-你在碰触它吗?
W... a-are you touching it?
- 是的,我正在碰触它。 - 好吧,我没有感觉,好吗?
- Yes, I am touching it right now. - Well, I can't feel it, okay?
我不能感觉我任何一只手!
I can't feel either one of my hands!
我认为,这可能是上行性麻痹。
I mean, it could be ascending paralysis.
肿胀正在压♥迫♥脊柱。
The swelling is compressing the spinal column.
好的,我不能感觉我的双手,好吗?
Okay. I can't feel my hands, okay?
那是不是在说... 在说我四肢瘫痪了?
Doesn't that mean... does that mean I'm a quadriplegic?
好的,我们需要马上给这位绅士做手术,好吗。
Okay, we need to operate on this gentleman straightaway, please.
就-就这样?怎样?!
L-like this? How?!
我会找到办法的。
I'll find a way.
所以,我相信马歇尔发生了硬膜外血肿
So, I believe Marshall has an epidural hematoma
沿着脊柱上面。
tracking up his spine.
基于?
Based on?
好吧,我们有大致的影像。
Well, we have sketchy imaging.
我不需要神经学的测验。
I'm going off a neurological exam.
好吧,如果我们不快点行动,他会瘫痪的,道恩。
Well, if we don't move fast, he's gonna be paralyzed, Dawn.
我能问问为什么他会来这里进行讨论?
Can I ask why he's part of this conversation?
我们没有看到对这位病人的任何进展。
We're not seeing any progress with these patients.
我认为我们需要所有可能的选择。
I think we need to look at all the options.
- 你可以发表建议了,乔尔。 - 听我说。
- You had your shot, Joel. - Listen to me.
我需要立刻进行手术,现在这些患者
I need to operate right now, while these patients
彼此仍贴附在一起,好吗?
are still attached to one another, okay?
这是一个非常困难的手术。
It's an extremely difficult operation.
我只是更为灵活的外科医师。
I'm just the more flexible surgeon.
我没了解这还是瑜珈。
I didn't realize this was yoga.
好的,你知道么,查尔斯?
Okay, you know what, Charles?
现在的情况就是如此,好吗?
Right now it kind of is, okay?
我会装配一个专用手术台让病人能倾斜过来
I have to rig that O.R. table and tilt the patients down
这样我就能对马歇尔的脊柱进行手术。
in such a way that I have access to Marshall's spine.
我不会浪费时间去装配。
I wouldn't waste time with the rig.
我会立刻为他动手术,他差不多已经是个倾斜姿势了。
I'd operate on him right now, as he is, in the lateral position.
好的,你们俩个之中有谁曾经做过
Okay, have either of you done anything
类似的手术吗?
even remotely like this before?
没有,我也认为没有 。
No. I didn't think so.
他是一个单亲父亲。
He's a single father.
他需要他的行动能力来维持生活。
He needs his mobility to make a living.
我是更为资深的外科医师。
I'm the more senior surgeon.
但是作为这个病例,
And while that might be the case,
你并不比我更好,同志。
you're just not as good as I am, mate.
在此抱歉,我这么说了。
I'm sorry. There, I said it.
最近已故的病人不会同意。
Recently deceased patients would disagree.
你想要拿另外一个来对待我,乔尔?
Do you want to have another go at me, Joel?
你知道么? 我真的很高兴有这个机会。
You know what? I'd actually love that chance.
- 是这样的吗? - 是的。 - 小伙们!
- Is that right? - Yes. - Boys!
不要找亚历克斯的理由。
Don't make this about Alex.
- 这不关乎亚历克斯。 - 这不是关乎她。
- It's not about Alex. - It's not about her.
放下成见。
Put away the tape measure.
查理,这是你的手术了。
Charlie, it's your surgery.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表