剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
那是因为你正在受惊中,那正是,嗯,
That's because you're in shock, which is, um,
正是你不应该在这个时候做决定的原因。
probably why you shouldn't be deciding anything right now.
[嘲笑]你知道,如果你来这里是为了改变我的想法。。。
[scoffs] You know, if you came here to change my mind...
当戴维觉得他是在一场对战中,他必须获胜。
The minute David senses he's in a fight, he has to win.
省省你的口水吧。
Save your breath.
转换话题。
Switch gears.
呃,问-问他有关他的母亲的事。
Uh, a-ask him about his mother.
所以,你的母亲... 她是否,呃...
So, your mother... is she, uh...
她在佛罗里达州来的飞机上。
She's on a plane from Florida.
我想把这事解决好 在她到达这里之前。
I want this taken care of before she gets here.
他知道她会试着改变他的想法。
He knows she'll try to change his mind.
害怕她可能会试着改变你的想法?
Afraid she might try and change your mind?
没人能改变我的想法。
No one's gonna change my mind.
[深吸气]
[inhales sharply]
那你的妻子呢?
What about your wife?
你怎么对她说?
What would you say to her?
- [嘲笑] - [叹息]
- [scoffs] - [sighs]
不要。
Don't.
- 抱歉? - 他是个愤世之徒。
- Sorry? - He's a cynic.
告诉他你正和鬼魂说话,他会马上离开。
Tell him you talk to ghosts, and he'll leave.
我-我的意思是,嗯,
I-I just mean that, um,
如果你还能和你的妻子说话,你会说什么?
if you could talk to your wife, what would you say?
无意冒犯,
With all due respect,
我认为这不是你工作的内容之一。
I don't think that's any of your business.
很充分。
Fair enough.
在我们上一次超声波检查,
At our last ultrasound,
我们发现我们将有一个男孩。
we found out we were having a boy.
嗨,当你发现你将有一个儿子,
Hey, when you found out you were having a son,
那一定是件大事,对不?
that must have been something, right?
我知道你在做什么,好吗?
I know what you're doing, okay?
不要。
Don't.
我们叫了比萨,喝酒庆祝。
We ordered pizza, drank.
好吧,只有他。
Well, he did.
不,我-我只是在想你肯定是做了...
No, I-I just mean that you must have had a...
一些庆祝活动。
a few to celebrate.
我只喝了三杯就醉了。
I was nervous-drinking for three.
他凌晨2点唤醒了我
He woke me at like 2:00 in the morning
给我看他写的诗句 在披萨盒反面...
to show me what he'd written on the back of the pizza box...
给宝宝写的。
for the baby.
你知道,每当我喝醉时,我,恩,我会拿出我吉他,
You know, when I get drunk, I, um, pull out the guitar,
变成 英格威·玛姆斯汀(瑞典吉他手) 。
turn into Yngwie Malmsteen.
[笑]
[laughs]
我想我是巴勃鲁·聂鲁达(智利诗人) 。
I think I'm Pablo Neruda.
你写了些东西,呃,爱之诗
You write any, uh, love poems
当你发现你有了个儿子?
when you found out about your son?
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
只是猜测罢了。
Just a guess.
什么,呃... 你对他说了些什么,戴维?
What, uh... what did you say to him, David?
"儿子... 我会永远爱你。"
"Son... I'll always love you."
”我将不会假装我有多么与众不同。”
"I won't pretend to be any different than I am."
"儿子,你是我的儿子."
"Son, you are my son."
"我会永远爱你" 。
"I'll always love you."
我记不得了。
I can't remember.
也许你还没准备好。
Maybe you're not ready.
不,我心已决。
No, I made up my mind.
现在,如果你不介意我要走了。
Now, if you'll excuse me.
[叹息]
[sighs]
[心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping]
戴维,你准备好了吗?
David, are you ready?
没事的。
It's okay.
我会永远爱你。
I'll always love you.
儿子,我会永远爱你。
Son, I'll always love you.
林医生,拔掉呼气管。
Dr. Lin, turn off the vent.
戴维:等等。
David: Wait.
我-我-我得再想想。
I-I-I need a minute.
我改变我的想法了。
I changed my mind.
玛姬:戴维?
Maggie: David?
这是她所想要的。
It's what she would have wanted.
也是我想要的。
It's what I want.
我想要他。
I want him.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我想要我们的儿子。
I want our boy.
[心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping]
[格雷格 歌♥曲 "看穿你的心"]
[Greg Sczebel's "See Through Heart" plays]
♪ 喔,我真希望我善于 ♪ ♪ 捉迷藏 ♪
♪ oh, I wish that I was good ♪ ♪ at hide-and-go-seek ♪
♪ 因为每次我躲藏 ♪ ♪ 你都能找到我 ♪
♪ 'cause every time I hide, ♪ ♪ you find me ♪
[叹息]
[sighs]
♪ 我真希望我的微笑 ♪ ♪ 不会使你心跳加速 ♪
♪ and I wish that my smile ♪ ♪ wouldn't skip a beat ♪
♪ 每当电♥话♥铃响起或电不足 ♪
♪ when the phone calls and shortfalls ♪
♪ 都让我感到恐惧 ♪ ♪ 在那之后 ♪
♪ remind me of the fear ♪ ♪ that's underneath ♪
♪ 但那只是我透明的心 ♪
♪ but that's just my see-through heart ♪
♪ 我无法隐藏我的感受 ♪
♪ I can't hide the way I'm feeling ♪
♪ 那只是可笑的地方 ♪
♪ and that's just the funny part ♪
♪ 我甚至不知道我正在流血 ♪
♪ I don't even know I'm bleeding ♪
♪ 但是你总有办法 ♪
♪ but you have ways ♪
♪ 看穿一切 ♪
♪ of seeing through ♪
他们在给我用依色林(抗胆碱酯酶药)?
They're giving me the physostigmine?
是的,他们准备给你持续使用
Yep, and they're just gonna keep giving it to you
直到它起作用。
until something happens.
[叹息]
[sighs]
但是如果它不管用呢?
And if it doesn't?
如果它... 什么?
If it... what?
你的意思是如果就只有你和我困在这鬼魂的世界里?
You mean if it's just you and me stuck here in ghost world?
是的。
Yeah.
我们会破解案件的。
We'll solve crimes.
[吃吃的笑声]查理。
[chuckles] Charlie.
嗨,至少我还能拥有全部的你。
Hey, at least I'd have you all to myself.
[笑]
[laughs]
看见没?你就是个连环杀手。
See? You are a serial killer.
不, 我-我这一次是真的很开心。
No, I'm-I'm really happy for this time.
你这家伙是什么时候变成乐观主义者了?
When did you become this glass-half-full kind of guy?
哦,自从我有了你这个伟大的老师。
Oh, since I had this great teacher.
哦。
Oh.
你知道[吃吃的笑声]
You know [chuckles]
你会成为一个了不起的父亲
you are gonna make an amazing father
- 不远的将来,查理。 - ♪ 那只是我透明的心 ♪
- someday, Charlie. - ♪ that's just my see-through heart ♪
而你会成为世上最美味的妈咪。
And you are gonna be the world's yummiest mummy.
♪ 那只是可笑的地方 ♪
♪ and that's just the funny part ♪
我们还在等什么?
What were we waiting for?
- ♪ 我甚至不知道我正在流血 ♪ - 你是什么意思,宝贝 ?
- ♪ I don't even know I'm bleeding ♪ - What do you mean, baby ?
♪ 但是你自有办法 ♪
♪ but you have ways ♪
- ♪ 看穿 ♪ - 查理,当我醒来后...
- ♪ of seeing through ♪ - Charlie, when I wake up...
[叹息]让我们有自己的宝宝。
[sighs] Let's have a baby.
我今天和自己做了一个协定。
I made this pact with myself today.
我顺服我自己...
I convinced myself that...
♪ 喔,我愿我能表演 ♪
♪ oh, I wish that I could act ♪
如果我能挽救我的这个病人...
If I could save this one particular patient of mine...
♪ 就像在好莱坞 ♪
♪ like in Hollywood ♪
不知何故觉得那样就可以使你...
Somehow that would make you...
- ♪ 我将会扮演真正的詹姆斯·迪恩 ♪ - 变得更好。
- ♪ I'd play a real mean James Dean ♪ - Get better.
♪ 但愿我可以 ♪
♪ if only I could ♪
- ♪ 我真希望我是明智的 ♪ - 我失去他了。
- ♪ and I wish that I was wise ♪ - I lost him.
♪ 就像所罗门国王 ♪
♪ like king Solomon ♪
- ♪ 我会使你相信的 ♪ - 我拒绝再失去你。
- ♪ I'd have you so convinced ♪ - I refuse to lose you.
- ♪ 我拥有了我想要的一切 ♪ - 你在这里不要离开我。
- ♪ that I'm everything that I want ♪ - You are staying here with me.
你能听见我吗,亚历克斯·里德,?
Do you hear me, Alex Reid?
- ♪ 但是那只是我透明的心 ♪ - 你属于这里。
- ♪ but that's just my see-through heart ♪ - You belong here.
♪ 我无法隐藏我的感受 ♪
♪ I can't hide the way I'm feeling ♪
♪ 那只是可笑的地方 ♪
♪ and that's just the funny part ♪
♪ 我甚至不知道我正流血♪
♪ I don't even know I'm bleeding ♪
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表