剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
恩。
Hmm.
不要告诉任何人,好吗?
Just don't say anything, okay?
好的。
Right.
这里还有其他你需要记住的 关于原来的你。
There's something else you might remember about the old you.
她有个死党好友。
She had loyal friends.
现在仍然还是。
Still does.
- 好的。 - 好的。
- Okay. - Okay.
因此,你为墨菲医生担忧?
So, you're worried about Dr. Murphy?
是的,也可以这么说吧。
Yeah, that's one way of putting it.
你是整形外科医师, 他有弄折他的手腕吗?
You're an orthopedic surgeon. Has he broken his wrist?
心理医生的幽默。
Shrink humor.
- 他是个朋友。 - 只是朋友?
- He's a friend. - Just a friend?
是的,他也是我的医生,斯图 。
Yes, he's my doctor, Stu.
另外他还取消了我的预约。
And he's been canceling my appointments.
而且,呃,好吧,他一点也不像他自己。
And, uh, well, he doesn't seem like himself.
好吧,如果他没有看他的病人,
Well, if he's not seeing his patients,
我是他的部门主任, 我会和他谈的。
I'm his department head. I could talk to him.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
[深呼吸]
[breathing deeply]
[叹息]
[sighs]
[门开声]
[door opens]
- 加文:迪恩医生。 - [叹息]
- Gavin: Dr. Dey. - [sighs]
谢谢你和我分享一个办公室。
Thanks for sharing an office with me.
你从不敲门吗?
Don't you ever knock?
不
No.
你是素食者?
You a vegetarian?
- 不 - 你的洗衣机坏了?
- No. - Your washing machine broken?
不,它运转正常,谢谢你。
No, it works fine, thank you.
我明白了。
I see.
圆领汗衫,冷漠的态度...
Band T-shirt, listless demeanor...
你是心碎了。
you're heartbroken.
好吧[叹息]
Well [sighs]
关于这个你无能为力。
nothing you can do about that.
[关门声]
[door closes]
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
啊。
Ugh.
哦。
Oh.
[吃吃的笑]哈罗!是的!
[chuckling] Hello! Yes!
是的!恩。
Yes! Mmm.
恩。
Mmm.
[门开声]
[door opens]
[清理喉咙声,叹息]
[clears throat, sighs]
忘记我的洛桑色片了。
Forgot my luescher color cards.
你知道我的自然临床试验吗?墨菲医生
You familiar with the nature of my clinical trial, Dr. Murphy?
舒缓患者用药的临床试验。
Palliative patients. Drug trial.
我正在研究迷幻药物的疗效
I'm documenting the effects of LSD
针对临终患者的焦虑。
on the anxiety of terminal patients.
并且,呃...
And, uh...
那些方糖是药物载体。
those sugar cubes are the delivery method.
你吃了多少颗?
How many did you take?
三颗。
Three.
是的,你会很快进入幻境。
Yeah. You'll be tripping soon.
但是不必担心, 它只会持续 12-14 小时。
But don't worry, it'll only last 12 to 14 hours.
[浅呼吸]
[breathing shallowly]
嗨,格兰。
Hi, Glen.
- 杰克森,情况如何? - 血氧量正降低,
- Jackson, what's going on? - SATs are dropping,
另外他的呼吸困难。
and he's having a hard time catching his breath.
- 即使有了鼻腔插管? - 是的。
- Even with the nasal prongs? - Yeah.
[弱的]我想要丽塔。
[weakly] I want Rita.
好的,能你,呃,去帮我找布朗太太过来?
Okay, can you, uh, go and try to find Mrs. Brown for me, please?
好的,试着保持冷静, 我需要听诊。
Okay, try to remain calm. I'm gonna have a listen.
嗨,你好,格兰,我是贝尔医生。
Hi, there, Glen. I'm Dr. Bell.
这里一切可好?
Everything okay here?
他有呼吸困难。
He's having trouble breathing.
道恩?
Dawn?
嗨,杰克森,你能不能把他的床头稍微抬起一点?
Hey, Jackson, can you just elevate the head of his bed a little further?
是的。
Yeah.
亚历克斯,你听到些什么?
Alex, what are you hearing?
什么都没有,我听不到心跳。
Nothing. I can't hear a heart.
- 乔尔:好的。 - 是的,是的,就像那样。
- Joel: Okay. - Yes, yes. Like that.
- 我们找到了。 - 就像那样,你很坚强。
- There we are. - Just like that. You're strong.
看来没有跑到太远。
Didn't even travel very far at all.
你看!
Look!
在那里... 哇!
There... whoa!
看着我!
Look at me!
帮我把这里按压住,谢谢。
Get me some pressure on this, please.
用止血带尽可能绑紧他。
Tourniquet him as tight as we can.
我们需要尽我们最大的压力。
We need as much pressure as we can get.
你对我弟弟做了什么?!
What did you do to my brother?!
子弹在你弟弟的动脉上留下了一个洞,保罗。
The bullet was plugging a hole in your brother's artery, Paul.
我拿掉了子弹,这个洞敞开了。
I removed the bullet. The hole was exposed.
我答应要救你,而现在我却杀了你。
I promised to save you. Now I've killed you.
- 我的好弟弟,我唯一的弟弟! - 保罗,你需要立刻平静下来。
- My brother, my only brother! - Paul, you need to be calm right now.
我们会试着在这里修复他。
We're gonna try and fix him right here.
好的,动脉虽然破了个洞。
Okay, that artery is torn to shreds.
但是你知道么?我确信我能将它缝合。
But you know what? I do believe that I can tie it up, though.
- 切断他手的血液供应? - 不,恩...
- Cut off the blood supply to his hand? - No, um...
- [叹息]保罗,我需要你的帮助。 - 好的。
- [sighs] Paul, I'm gonna need your help. - Okay.
好的,我不是护士,我是医生, 如果你告诉我你想干嘛 我能帮助你。
Okay, I'm not a nurse. I'm a doctor. I can help you if you tell me what you want.
好的,医生,谢谢你, 尺骨肌肉会变得松弛。
Okay, doctor. Thank you. The ulna will pick up the slack.
你能给我一套新的缝合工具吗,谢谢?
Can you open a new suture kit for me, please?
好的。
Okay.
- 保罗,给我带上手套,好吗。 - 它们就在那里。
- Paul, get some gloves on for me, please. - They're right there.
就在那个下面。
Right down there.
现在,看我所做的,伙计。
Now, watch what I'm doing, buddy.
看我这所做的。
Watch what I'm doing here.
我和赛琳娜要缝合动脉,这样我们能阻止出血。
Selena and I are gonna tie up the artery, and we're gonna stop the bleeding.
加百利,听我说,我将尽可能快的完成它,
Gabriel, listen to me. I'm gonna do this as quick as I can,
但是我不想对你说谎,这会相当的疼。
but I'm not gonna lie to you. This is gonna hurt a lot.
- 加百利:不!不! - 抓稳你的弟弟。
- Gabriel: No! No! - Hold your brother.
啊![咕噜]
Aah! [grunts]
[尖叫]
[screaming]
抓稳他,保罗。
Hold him, Paul.
停下来!
Stop!
停下来!这对他太难承受了!
Stop! It is too much for him!
好的,你知道么?这没有用,我们需要止痛药。
Okay, you know what? This is useless. We need painkillers.
- 好的。 - 什么?等等,你要去哪里?
- Okay. - What? Wait a minute. Where are you going?
去买♥♥止疼药。
To go buy drugs.
[门开声]
[door opens]
亚历克斯:它叫做完全性内脏逆位 。
Alex: It's called situs inversus totalis.
基本上,你的全部器官都向反转了。
Basically, all of your organs are backwards.
- 反转的器官?像怎样? - 像一个镜像。
- Backwards organs? Like how? - Like a mirror image.
我们正常见到的东西都在左边...
Everything that we normally see on the left...
你的心脏,你的胃... 它们都在右边。
your heart, your stomach... it's on the right.
- 我的心脏在这边? - 是的。
- My heart's over here? - Yes.
锡安山希望医院从未有过像你这样的病人,格兰。
Hope Zion has never had a patient like you, Glen.
你是个医学的奇迹。
You are a medical marvel.
哦,这太疯狂了。
Oh, this is crazy.
我一直都很平凡。
I've always just been ordinary.
丽塔称呼我为她的 "普通家雀 "
Rita calls me her "common house sparrow."
而现在你告诉我这个...
And now you're telling me that...
内在的,你一点也不普通。
Inside, you are not at all common.
我是只红发的啄木鸟。
I'm the redheaded woodpecker.
亚历克斯,你能过来看看这个吗?
Alex, can you come have a look at this?
那是如何遗漏的, 我永远不会知道。
How that got missed, I will never understand.
我在听他的肺脏而不是他的心脏。
I was listening to his lungs, not his heart.
好的,心肌受损。
Okay. Myocardial damage.
格兰,它看起来好像你已经有过心脏病猝发。
Glen, it looks like you've had a heart attack.
一次心脏病猝发?
A heart attack?
你最近在你的胸部有任何的刺疼吗?
Have you had any sharp pains in your chest recently?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表