剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
这很好。
It's okay.
让我给你...
Let me give you...
给你一点阿托品。
A little atropine for that rasp.
再来点吩坦尼。
Up that fentanyl, too.
怎么样了... 被我弄伤的那个医生?
What happened... To the doctor I hurt?
她手术结束了,事实上。
She is out of surgery, actually.
- 她还好吗? -是的。她还好。
- She's okay? - Yeah. She is.
- 那太好了。 - 是的。
- That's good. - Yeah.
她很好,我认为她能完全恢复的,事实上。
She's fine. I think she's gonna make a full recovery, actually.
她真的还好?
She's really okay?
是的,她是的,不用太担忧她。
Yeah. She is. Don't have to worry about her.
她很好。
She's fine.
我的前妻有打电♥话♥吗?
Did my ex-wife call?
不,她没有,但是...
No, she did not, but...
现在是深更半夜,所以她或许会的。
It's the middle of the night, so she probably will.
- 我...需要我来照顾他吗? - 不,有我就行,杰克森,谢谢你。
- Sh... I should check his lines? - No, I got this, Jackson. Thank you.
好的。
Okay.
这些声音使我发狂!
They're driving me crazy!
好的。
Okay.
我们把这些给关了。
We'll shut these off.
你这是做什么?
What are you doing?
我希望你接受这个。-不,我不能接受,伊恩。
I want you to have this. -No, I can't take that, Ian.
我没任何亲人。
I don't have anyone.
我在这里。
I'm here.
我不责怪你。
I don't blame you.
我马上能见我儿子了。
I'm gonna see my son.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
是的。
Yes.
我十分的相信。
I really do believe that.
我拥有的一切...
Everything I have...
都是你的。
Is yours.
心跳越来越慢了,道恩。
It's going slow, Dawn.
汤姆,慢慢来。
Tom, take your time.
查理,请离开这里。
Charlie, please leave.
我哪里都不去。
I'm not going anywhere.
你使他很紧张。- 而且,你弄得我也很紧张。
You are making him nervous. - Hell, you're making me nervous.
好吧,现在你终于知道在你身边大家的感觉了。
Well, now you know how everyone feels around you.
另外,还有我那疯狂的自言自语,
Besides, with my crazy talking to myself thing,
我是唯一知道是否她转好的人。
I'm the only person that's gonna know if she's better.
她有漂亮的静脉。
She has nice veins.
她有漂亮的大腿。
She has nice legs.
她可能会想和德纳谈谈那个你刚刚给她的疤痕 。
She might want to talk to Dana about that scar you just gave her.
恩,我认为她不会抱怨的如果她的心脏被修复。
Eh, I don't think she's gonna complain when her heart's fixed.
- 伙计们。 - 我们只是在保持放松,查理。
- Guys. - We're just keeping it loose, Charlie.
你在那儿也这样。
You've been there.
我现在不在那儿,道恩。
I'm not there now, Dawn.
七寸静脉血管。
Seven inches of primo blood vessel.
让我知道如果你需要帮助。
Let me know if you need help up there.
我很好。
I'm good.
玛姬,按住这里。
Maggie. Press here.
温柔点,好吗?
Nice and easy, okay?
我发现心室有早期收缩。你们正在刺♥激♥心脏。
I'm seeing PVCs. You're irritating the heart.
小刀。
Knife.
你正杀死我的患者!小刀!
You are killing my patient! Knife!
贝尔医生。
Dr. Bell.
我很好。
I'm fine.
好的,我不会离开太久。
Okay. I'm not gonna be gone long.
你在留在这里看电视
You stay here and watch TV
和你的小兄弟一起,好吗?
with your little brother, all right?
好的。
Okay.
现在,爹地在地下室。
Now, daddy is downstairs.
不要打扰他。
Don't disturb him.
- 好的。 -好的。
- Okay. - Okay.
好了,我马上就回来。
All right, I won't be gone long.
我相信你,道恩。
I trust you, Dawn.
继续吸引?
More suction?
是的。波特刀剪。
Yeah. Potts scissors.
恩-哼。
Mm-hmm.
谢谢。
Thank you.
血压正在降低。
B.P.'s dropping.
对于那个我现在也没办法。
Can't do anything about that right now.
7-0号♥ 普理灵缝合线。
7-0 prolene.
雷克拉夫特,静脉血管拿来?
Reycraft, got the vein?
好的。
Yep.
稳住了,大家。
Hold tight, everyone.
孩子们?
Kids?
看看妈咪拿到什么了!
Look what mommy's got!
孩子们?
Kids?
嗨。
Hey.
该死。
Damn it.
你的姐姐在哪儿?
Where's your sister?
她没下楼吧,她有吗?
She didn't go downstairs, did she?
亚历克斯?
Alex?
亚历克斯,甜心,不要到留下去。
Alex, honey, don't go down there.
亚历克斯!
Alex!
亚历克斯!
Alex!
嗨,萝莉姐。
Hey, girlie.
路克。
Luke.
我真的很困惑,路克。
I'm really confused, Luke.
我知道。
I know.
没事的。
It's okay.
我们在这做什么?
What are we doing here?
我不知道。
I don't know.
恩,这儿看起来像我们家,- 所以我猜我们 ...在家。
Um, it looks like home, - so I guess we are... Home.
但是你...
But you're...
死了。是的,那是... - 那是...那是事实。
Dead. Yeah, that's... - that's... that's true.
当你死时的时候是什么感觉?
What was it like when you died?
说实话,我不是...我不是,呃,
Honesty, I don't... I don't, uh,
记得很清楚。
really remember.
我可以看见你,虽然。
I came to see you, though.
- 你却看不见我。 - 是的。
- You didn't see me. - No.
然后...
And then...
然后?
And then?
我只是知道我努力过了,如果这是真的。
I just knew I'd tried, if that makes sense.
我真的努力过。
I really tried.
而现在我可以停止了,那个... 很满足。
And now I could stop, and that... Would be enough.
满足吗?
Is it enough?
是的。是的,很满足。
Yeah. Yeah, it's enough.
我生命的第一次,是的。
For the first time in my life, it is.
- 但是你 ... - 死了。
- But you're... - Dead.
是的,我知道。这很可笑。
Yeah, I know. It's ironic.
但是发生了就是发生了,你知道。
But change is just change, you know.
天上的星星,我们的身体,- 生命,死亡...我们都会死。
The stars, our bodies, - life, death... we die.
热量离开我们的身体,飞散到星星,
The heat goes off our body, goes up to the stars,
又通过阳光返回,成长为植物。
comes back down as sunlight, grows a plant.
毫无得失。
Nothing's ever lost.
就在这里。
It was here.
我听到了什么,然后我下楼来。
I heard something, and I came downstairs.
妈妈告诉我不要下来,但是我...还下来了。
Mom told me not to, but I... Did it anyway.
然后我看到他了。
And I saw him.
但是我关上了门,
And I shut the door,
回到楼上继续看电视...
went back upstairs and watched TV...
因为我想要我的生日会。
Because I wanted to have my party.
- 亚历克斯。- 好吧,也许,我能帮助到他。
- Alex. - Well, maybe I could have helped him.
嗨。没事。没事的。-这里并不是很坏。是吧。
Hey. It's okay. It's okay. - It's not so bad here. Come on.
我们曾经的家园。我们能,呃...
The old homestead. We'll, uh...
我们能把这里装扮的像个聚会。
We'll make it a party pad.
我们能在这儿拥有快乐时光。
We can have some good times here.
你太疯狂了。
You are so crazy.
不,拜托。你还可以进行家庭医生的实践。
No, come on. You'll start a G.P. practice.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表