剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我们成功注流,血流回来了。
We have perfusion. Blood flow is back.
- 是真的? - 是的。
- Is it? - Yeah.
我好口渴。
I'm thirsty.
我们会给你拿水。
We'll get you water.
我对你感激不尽。
I cannot thank you enough.
这是小诊所能做的所有了。
It's the little clinic that could.
你看见了什么?
What are you seeing?
玛姬。
Maggie.
她回来了。
She came back.
她正在做什么?
What's she doing?
[叹息]她如此漂亮。
[sighs] She's so beautiful.
她正带着一个婴儿。
She's carrying a baby.
你失去的婴儿?
The baby you lost?
是的。
That's right.
你觉得玛姬如何?
How do you feel about Maggie?
[剧烈吸气,呻♥吟♥] 我不想谈论它。
[inhales sharply, groans] I don't want to talk about it.
你害怕吗?
Are you afraid?
我很害怕。
I'm afraid.
吉米和玛姬: 你在害怕什么,加文?
Jimmy and Maggie: What are you afraid of, Gavin?
[沉重的呼吸]
[breathing heavily]
我不能看着你了,你-你太漂亮了。
I can't look at you. Y-you're too beautiful.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
你必须看着我。
You have to look at me.
[颤抖呼吸声]
[breathing shakily]
我试了所有我能做的。
I tried everything I could.
我一直试着成为你所希望的。
I tried to be exactly what you wanted all the time.
你确定?
You certain?
你有够努力的去试吗?
That you tried hard enough?
是的!
Yes!
你在恐吓我。
You're very intimidating.
不,我没有。
No, I'm not.
是的,你想去哈佛。[吃吃的笑声]
Yeah, you went to Harvard. [chuckles]
我只是这样的家伙... 有个自恋母亲,
I'm just a guy who... who had a narcissistic mother,
成长为心理医生的家伙。[吃吃的笑声]
who grew up to be a shrink. [chuckles]
你的母亲离开了你 在你7岁时...
Your mother left you when you were 7...
去找回她自己 。
to go "find" herself.
你非常、非常的很担心没有人会真正爱你。
You're very, very worried that nobody will ever truly love you.
我还不够好。
I'm not good enough.
你很好。
You're good.
而这很好 去找到你自己。
And it's okay to go "find" yourself.
是的,但是...
Yeah, but...
我妈妈... 你刚刚说了她所做的,然后...
my mom... you just said that's what she did, and...
嘘,不要很害怕。
Shh. Don't be afraid.
你很好。
You're good.
你在思考什么,加文,?
What are you thinking, Gavin?
[叹息]
[sighs]
我不是在思考,我正在感受。
I'm not thinking. I'm feeling.
那是进步,你在感受什么?
That's progress. What are you feeling?
[叹息]
[sighs]
生气。
Angry.
富有同情的生气。
Feeling angry.
[叹息,吃吃的笑声]
[sighs, chuckles]
忿怒还有...
Anger and...
[吃吃的笑声]还有惊喜 还有...
[chuckles] and surprise and...
忧虑。
worry.
[叹息]
[sighs]
忿怒。
Anger.
大部份是生气。
Mostly angry.
还有什么?
What else?
还有什么,加文?
What else, Gavin?
我不知道。
I don't know.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
[柔和地呼气]
[exhales softly]
我有另外一个强烈的感受。
I'm having another strong feeling.
忿怒?
Of anger?
不
No.
另一个。
The other one.
爱?
Love?
[柔和地笑]
[laughing softly]
亚历克斯:好的,几乎就好了。
Alex: Okay, almost there.
[监视仪哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
[叹息]
[sighs]
完成。
Done.
干得好。
Good job.
鲍曼 ,把我们的病人放置到特伦伯卧位 。
Baumann, put our patient into Trendelenburg.
我们要拼命的摇晃这个家伙。
We are gonna shake the hell out of this guy.
抱歉,摇晃他?
I'm sorry. Shake him?
这是将他心脏排气的唯一办法。
It's the only way to de-air his heart.
我们这么做... 他会有巨大的中风危险。
We don't do it... he could have a massive stroke.
气阀打开,在后面留点血。
Vent on. Leave some blood behind.
愿意效劳。
Consider it done.
鲍曼,在对肺部持续吸气。
Baumann, sustained puff on the lungs.
准备?
Ready?
- 是的。 - 开摇。
- Yeah. - Shake.
[笑声]
[laughing]
亚历克斯,你正在笑吗?
Are you laughing, Alex?
[继续笑声]
[continues laughing]
谢谢你,道恩,真的。
Thank you, Dawn, really.
欢迎回来,里德医生。
Welcome back, Dr. Reid.
- 继续摇晃! - [笑]
- Now shake! - [laughs]
资料影像只会被用于教育目的。
The video would only be used for educational purposes.
全世界的医药学生
Med students everywhere
都会在你的手术中获取收益。
could benefit from seeing your surgery.
我不知道。
I don't know.
我同时也希望你能考虑成为一个器官捐赠人。
I would also like you to consider being an organ donor.
你能帮助到和你一样情形的病人。
You could really help someone with your condition.
只是好好考虑一下,好吗?
Just think about it, okay?
谢谢,医生
Thanks, doc.
我只是很高兴我还活着。
I'm just happy to be alive.
你妻子也很高兴。
Your wife's happy, too.
我不知道这个反向的东东。
I don't know about this inversus thing.
我-我不想要这些关注。
I-I don't want this attention.
请转告贝尔医生。
Please tell Dr. bell that.
好的。
Sure.
但是,你知道么,这个情形让你很特别。
But, you know, this condition makes you special.
这没必要特意隐藏,格兰。
It's nothing to hide, Glen.
你遇到了丽塔。她才是稀有之鸟。
You met Rita. She's the rare bird.
她是个红发啄木鸟,
She's the redheaded woodpecker,
而我只是个普通家雀。
and I'm the common house sparrow.
而那种美满生活已经持续了20年头。
And that's what's worked for us for 20 years.
我不想打乱它的节奏。
I don't want to mess that up.
你很害怕事情会变的不一样如果你变的不一样?
You're afraid things will change because you're different?
我喜欢我生活原本的样子。
I like my life the way it is.
如果你发现你的内在完全不一样,
What if you found out you were completely different inside,
你会不害怕事情会有所改变?
Wouldn't you be scared things would change?
[叹息]
[sighs]
啊,是的,迷失与发现,你拥有的隐秘珍宝。
Ah, yes. Lost and found, the hidden gems you contain.
是的。
Yeah.
真心话,你很享受你的衬衫装,不是吗?
Deep down, you're really enjoying wearing that shirt, aren't you?
[笑]
[laughs]
你今天真是让人惊艳。
You were kind of amazing today.
我的意思是,你有钢铁般的意志。
I mean, you've got nerves of steel.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
这是工作常有的事。
It's all in a day's work.
另外...[叹息]
And... [sighs]
这里又,恩...
there's this. Um...
几天前, 我的一个已过世的病人,
A few days ago, a patient of mine passed away,
恩,我在他的私人物品中发现这个。
um, and I found this among his personal effects.
他的... 他的名字叫... 罗伊·威尔逊?
His... his name was... Roy Wilson?
罗伊过世了,哼!?
Roy died, huh?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表