剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我从未松懈。
I never take it off.
这个家伙很受欢迎。
This guy's popular.
[吃吃的笑]是的,多多益善。
[chuckling] Yeah. The more, the merrier.
所以,正常的,一旦你打开了心包,
So, normally, once you've opened up the pericardium,
你能见到右心室。
you can see the right ventricle of the heart.
呃,是的,我知道我正常能见到的什么,汤姆。
Uh, yep, I know what I would normally see, Tom.
他心脏的所有血管和动脉
All of the vessels and arteries in his heart
100% 是反转的,就是像是...
are 100% backwards. It's like...
就像我已经跌入了兔子洞。
it's like I've gone down the rabbit hole.
[叹息]
[sighs]
好的,再和我交换下位置。
Okay, trade places with me again.
[叹息]是的,我是说,呃,还是一样。
[sighs] Yeah. I mean, uh, it's the same.
我甚至不能看到这边的尖瓣。
I can't even see the valve from this side.
所以,里德发生了什么状况?
So, what happened to Reid?
- 她退缩了。 - 哎呦。
- She tanked. - Ouch.
鲍曼,我的病人情况如何?
Baumann, how's my patient?
很稳定,怎么了?
Stable. Why?
很好,因为我需要出去一会会。
Good, because I am gonna need a moment.
男人:♪ 时光流逝,我坐在机床旁 ♪
Man: ♪ days gone by, as I sat beside the mill ♪
♪ 凝视太阳升起 ♪
♪ and gazed upon the setting sun ♪
♪ 就像沉落于山下 ♪
♪ as it sank beneath the hill ♪
♪ 我再一次凝视,我的男孩 ♪
♪ I gazed on it once more, me boys ♪
这是乡村土风是谁家啊?
What's with the hoedown?
迪伊 和 波的病室。
Dee and Bo's room.
他们的家人在演奏民间乐器。
Their family's playing folksy instruments.
- 让你抓狂? - 难以置信。
- Driving you nuts? - Beyond belief.
好吧,事实上,它很甜蜜。
Well, actually, it's kind of sweet.
大家都认为迪伊会坚持住等她丈夫一起上路
Everyone thought Dee would hold on and wait for her husband
这样他们能一起离开, 但是她昨晚先去了。
so they could die together, but she went last night.
♪ 喔,我多么渴望这些美好时光 ♪
♪ oh, how I long for those bright days ♪
♪ 能再一次回到我身边 ♪
♪ to come again once more ♪
♪ 但是它们再也回不来 ♪
♪ but come again they never will ♪
♪ 因为我已经年高6♥4♥ ♪
♪ for now I'm 6♥4♥ ♪
孙子给正他们爷爷一个送别会。
The grandkids are giving their papa a proper send-off.
♪ 我再向前一小段就能爬上我的小山 ♪
♪ I went a little further on as up the hill I walked ♪
查理:真是个有才能家庭。
Charlie: It's a talented family.
嗯,我们的血脉。
Mm, our brood.
你知道吗,我们从未分开过一晚,
You know, never once have we spent a night apart,
波和我...
Bo and I...
直到现在。
until now.
你们结婚多久了?
How long were you married?
70年头。
70 years.
哇。
Wow.
即使在小孩出生时。
Even when the kids were born.
这是违反医院规定的,但是...
It was against the rules back then, but...
波偷偷的溜进我医院的病房♥
Bo used to sneak into my hospital room
偎依在我身旁...
and nestle in beside me and...
握着我的手。
hold my hand.
- 那是挚爱。 - 恩
- That's devotion. - Mm.
现在情况不同了,我想。
Things are different now, I guess.
波和我是... 一个绝品物种。
Bo and I are... a dying breed.
♪ 我已年高6♥4♥ ♪
♪ I'm 6♥4♥ ♪
事实也是如此。
Literally.
[扭曲的笑声]
[distorted laughter]
♪ 我曾经相信 ♪
♪ I used to believe ♪
♪ 那是拷问我 ♪
♪ that the torture for me ♪
♪ 是我全部的需要 ♪
♪ was all I would need ♪
♪ 我高举着 ♪
♪ and I held it high ♪
♪ 而你看着我笑♪
♪ and you watched me smile ♪
♪ 就像我被卷入灰暗天空 ♪
♪ as I roll on into the darkening sky ♪
♪ 似水流年 ♪
♪ light years away ♪
♪ 时光如梭 光阴似箭 ♪
♪ a lifetime of light speed ♪
♪ 我听见你说 ♪
♪ I hear you say ♪
♪ 似水流年 ♪
♪ light years away ♪
[婴儿饶舌,歪区]
[baby babbling, distorted]
♪ 时光如梭 光阴似箭 ♪
♪ a lifetime of light speed ♪
♪ 我听见你说 ♪
♪ I hear you say ♪
[远距离警报声]
[siren wailing in distance]
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
我没法做它。
I can't do it.
格兰的手术,我只是... 我不能看清它。
Glen's surgery. I just... I can't see it.
你是这家医院的唯一左撇子外科医师,另外...
You're the only left-handed surgeon in the hospital, and...
我需要你。
I need you.
[鼻子哼哼声]不。
[sniffles] No.
上帝,你是对的,我还没准备好。
God. You were right. I am not ready.
好吧,那么,你为什么还在这里?
Well, then, why are you still here?
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
因为我害怕如果我离开 我永远再也回不来。
Because I am afraid if I leave, I will never come back.
道恩,我上一次在手术室,我还是在手术台上。
Dawn, the last time I was in that O.R., I was on the table.
我知道,亚历克斯,我在那里。
I know that, Alex. I was there.
而且我的手里握着你的心脏。
And I held your heart in my hand.
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
而且那是我从未经历的最为可怕手术。
And that was the scariest surgery that I have ever done.
而且我犯了错误,你知道么?
And I made a mistake. Did you know that?
你知道我犯了错误吗?
Did you know that I made a mistake?
但是我纠正了它。
But I fixed it.
然后第二天, 我再次回到手术台。
And the next day, I was back operating again.
[叹息]
[sighs]
但是如果我无法继续呢?
And what if I can't do it?
哼?
Hmm?
只有唯一的办法去知道。
There's only one way to find out.
是的。
Yeah.
道恩:好的,所以,正常情况,我会在我的9点方向开针,
Dawn: Okay, so, normally,. I would stitch towards my 9:00,
但是这是反向的,所以今天...
but this is backwards land, so today...
亚历克斯:我会在我的3点方向开针。
Alex: I'm going to stitch towards my 3:00.
正确。
Right.
即使作为一个左撇子, 这还是有点怪异。
Even for a lefty, this is a bit of a mind freak.
如果我太过于深入心脏的这个方向..
If I go too deep into this aspect of the heart...
当我们从他身上拿开血泵,他会死。
When we take him off pump, he'll die.
那不将会发生。
That's not gonna happen.
你已经做好准备。
You're ready for this.
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
好的,现在开始。
Okay. Here goes.
你做的很好,保罗。
You're doing great, Paul.
嗨,保罗,维多利亚河畔
Hey, Paul, is Lake Victoria
- 还像我记忆中那么美丽吗? - 你知道它?
- as beautiful as I remember it being? - You know it?
哦,是的,我远足到塞塞岛过一阵子。
Oh, yeah. I backpacked around the Ssese Islands for a while.
我永远不会忘记那里的鸟群和...
I'll never forget the amazing birdlife there and the...
我是说,万里晴空。
I mean, the clear skies.
总是那么完美的天气。
It was perfect weather the whole time.
- 听起来像天堂一样。 - 是的,它是。
- Sounds like heaven. - Yeah, it was.
它就像是天堂。
It was like paradise.
加百利:丹尼尔你在哪?
Gabriel: Where's Daniel?
丹尼尔... 丹尼尔你在哪?
Daniel... where's Daniel?
加百利的男友。
Gabriel's boyfriend.
他被逮捕了。
He was arrested.
所以你们远离他乡?
Is that why you left?
大学校报列出了一份
The university paper printed a list
所有被怀疑是同性恋的...
of all of those suspected of being gay...
他们的名字和他们的地址。
their names and their addresses.
加百利和丹尼尔在那一份名单上。
Gabriel and Daniel were on that list.
所以你弟弟抛弃了他的男友?
So your brother left his boyfriend behind?
不得已。
Had to.
我不停的告诉他 他会再次找到爱。
I keep telling him that he will find love again.
但是到目前为止,他仍不相信我。
But so far, he does not believe me.
是的,找到爱是很难的。
Yeah, finding love can be hard.
好的,我已经缝合了桡骨动脉。
Okay, I've tied off the radial artery.
夹子女士,牵引先生,你们可以放松了。
Ms. Clamps, Mr. Retraction, you may release.
看看那。
Look at that.
他回归血色了。
He's pinking up.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表