剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
什么?这里的一切都让我想起了食物。
What? Everything reminds me of food.
这太好了,我来自罗克斯伯里。
It's all good. I'm from Roxbury.
这里的一切都让我想起了公路杀手。
Everything reminds me of road kill.
你知道,在这个旧手术位置上有一个脓疮。
You know, there's an abscess over this old surgical site here.
我要在胫骨内侧位置切开那个旧切口 。
I'm gonna open the old incision on the medial side of the tibia.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeps]
啊,天哪。
Ugh. Sheesh.
那个恶心。
That reeks.
真是非常多的脓。
And that's a lot of pus.
好的,吸引?
Okay. Sucker?
好,我们已经完全被这东西填满了。
Okay, we're already so plugged up with this one.
给我... 一个扬考尔吸引。
Give me... give a yankauer.
- 你一般都用弗雷泽吸引... - 扬考尔吸引管,马上。
- You usually use the frazier... - Yankauer tip, please.
试试运气,哼!?
Switching up the luck, huh?
每当我打出 "零击打"
Whenever I'm hitting an "0-fer,"
我,呃,也会尝试不同的球棒。
I, uh, reach for a different bat too.
所以,我们在这里看到些什么?拉鲁什医生。
So, what am I looking at here, Dr. Larouche?
感染侵蚀到了
The infection involves
他肌肉的后浅室,长官。
his posterior superficial compartment, sir.
是的,它已经侵蚀进入胫骨皮质。
Yes, it has eroded through the cortex of the tibia.
胫骨几乎完全被脓液充满。
The tibia is almost entirely filled with pus.
喔,怎么可能发生这样的事?
Now, how is that even possible?
污染的针头,细菌入侵。
Dirty needle. Bacteria meets implant.
金属不能进行血液供应。
Metal doesn't have a blood supply.
- 赖恩:那是什么? - 那可能是生物膜。
- Rian: What's that? - That would be biofilm.
是的,我想这种原生物不会发生在我身上。
Yeah, I don't think ortho's gonna be my thing.
这是一个固定装置。
This is a locking plate.
很明显这个家伙并不总是在街上游荡。
Clearly this guy wasn't always on the streets.
他血氧浓度降低到 90.
He's sat-ing at 90.
手术方案是什么?医生
What's the surgical plan, doctor?
哦,恩,呃,移除固定装置
Oh, um, uh, remove the hardware
然后,呃,清除坏死组织。
and, uh, debride the necrotic tissue.
正解,然后我们冲洗,冲洗,再冲洗。
That's right, and then we irrigate, irrigate, irrigate.
冲洗,是的,长官。
Irrigate. Yes, sir.
无论你们准备做什么,你们最好快点。
Whatever you're gonna do, you better do it quickly.
他正处在命悬一线。
He's not handling his general well.
我已经给他用上多巴胺滴液。
I've already got him on a dopamine drip.
好的,让我们开始,孩子。
Okay, let's do this, kids.
我们可能在这里花上一小会时间
We could be here a little while.
我感觉如此的愚蠢 。
I feel like such a dork.
你的身体正在发生变化,你的平衡能力也是。
Your body's changing. So is your equilibrium.
摔倒是极为正常的。
Falls are extremely common.
但是,如果我连拿个小兔手♥机♥都不清醒,
Still, if I can't put up a bunny mobile sober,
那我的孩子将会遭受怎样打击?(开玩笑)
what kind of shot does this kid have?
恩。
Hmm.
[叹息]
[sighs]
- 他会没事吗? - 只是做个检查。
- Is he gonna be okay? - Just having a feel.
你还有任何其他的症状吗?
Are you experiencing any other symptoms?
你的意思是除了这个可能致残的窘境?
You mean besides the crippling embarrassment?
啊,有点头痛。
Mnh. Bit of a headache.
务必告诉我 如果有任何感觉不适。
Tell me if that gets any worse.
我很好。[叹息]
I'm fine. [sighs]
真的, 我-我只是担心我的宝宝。
Really, I'm-I'm just worried about the baby.
检查一切正常。
Everything feels fine.
林医生,你能帮我检查宝宝心跳吗,谢谢?
Dr. Lin, would you mind finding baby's heartbeat, please?
戴维:终于找到你了。
David: Here you are.
我-我刚刚才收到短♥信♥。
I-I didn't get the message until now.
这可能会感觉有点冰凉,劳拉。
This might feel a bit cold, Lara.
我老公。
My husband.
抱歉,愚蠢的关掉了电♥话♥。
Sorry. Stupid phone was off.
愚蠢的故事会议。
Stupid story meeting.
戴维是一个儿童节目的编剧。
David's a writer on a kids' show.
这很讽刺,因为我不喜欢小孩。
Which is ironic because I don't like children.
哦,你不讨厌小孩, 你只是讨厌大人。
Oh, you don't hate kids. You just hate people.
- 恩。 - 你能为我保持不动吗,劳拉?
- Mnh. - Could you keep still for me, Lara?
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
- 不,我只是试着... - 发生了什么事?
- No. I'm just trying to... - What happened?
呃,那-那个小兔手♥机♥发生了什么。
Uh, the-the bunny mobile happened.
林医生?
Dr. Lin?
我遇到点小麻烦...
I'm having a little trouble...
- 在找寻心跳。 - 好的。
- finding the heartbeat. - Okay.
- 什么? - 什么?
- What? - What?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my god.
在这里。
There it is.
[叹息]哦,上帝。
[sighing] Oh, god.
莎,莎,我需要安静听一下。
Sha. Sha. I need to listen.
[超音波发出嘶嘶声,哔哔声]
[ultrasound whooshing, beeping]
好吧,心跳速度有些过快。
Okay, it's a bit accelerated.
- 那很糟吗? - 不,也可能没事。
- Is that bad? - No, it's probably nothing.
但是我要送你下去做个正式的超声波检查
But I'm gonna send you down for a formal ultrasound
为了确保没事。
just to make sure.
好的。[叹息]
Okay. [sighs]
林医生会护送你们下去做检查,
Dr. Lin here will escort you down to imaging,
假如她能找到的话。
provided that she can find it.
当然。
Of course.
乔尔:看看这,感染难以相信地被扩散。
Joel: Look at that. The infection's unbelievably widespread.
赖恩:啊。
Rian: Ah.
好吧,我们必须要进入到骨髓腔。
Okay, we're gonna have to access the intramedullary canal.
我们该怎么做, 拉鲁什医生?
How do we do that, Dr. Larouche?
很多艰巨的工作,长官。
A lot of hard work, sir.
很多艰巨的工作。
A lot of hard work.
"穿透外皮浸蚀 "
"Through the cortical erosion"
会是正确回答,但是...
would have been the correct answer, but...
[金属敲击]
[metal tapping]
我必须移除你腿上所有东西。
I'll take anything from you right now.
- 你刚刚做了什么? - 我刚刚移除了固定装置。为什么?
- What did you just do? - I just removed the plate. Why?
他的血氧浓度降低到80% 。
His sats just dropped to 80%.
- 不,他们并没有。 - 这是肺栓。
- No, they did not. - It's pulmonary embolus.
是的,他一定是深静脉血栓症的高风险者。
Yeah, he's definitely high risk for DVT.
我的意思是,他是个无家可归的毒瘾者。
I mean, he's a homeless addict.
他躺在这里已经好一会儿了,长官。
He's been on the table a while, sir.
我不能保持他呼吸了。
I can't keep him ventilated.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
我们... 我们要怎么做?
What... what are we gonna do?
[哔哔声增强]
[beeping intensifies]
戈兰医生?
Dr. Goran?
我们必须这个问题从病人身体分离出去。
We have to separate the problem from the patient.
我们必须进行截肢,立刻给我一个骨锯。
We have to amputate. Give me the bone saw right now.
该死。
Damn it.
霉鬼(葡语) 那...那真是中了狗屎运。
PÉ that's... that's bad damn luck.
中了狗屎运。
That's bad damn luck.
你知道么?抓住那个。
You know what? Scratch that.
拿4个单位O型阴性血给我。
Get me 4 units of O-negative blood.
再给他 5,000单位肝素(抗凝剂) 静脉注射。
Give him 5,000 I.V. heparin.
我改变想法了,我们不进行截肢处理。
I've changed my mind. We're not gonna amputate.
我们要挽救这个小腿并让他离开这个手术台。
We're gonna save the leg and get him off the table.
给我小刀,马上。
Give me the scalpel right now.
[吸气]啊,那是尿酸味。
[sniffs] Ah, that's the pee smell.
- 你得习惯它。 - 哦,我不会的。
- You get used to it. - Oh, I won't.
戴维曾被某人吐的一塌糊涂。
David's got a thing about other people's fluids.
我男朋友也害怕拼酒。
My boyfriend's afraid of thick drinks.
- 是的,我明白了。 - 当然你会
- Yeah, I get that. - Of course you do.
戴维曾有过一次恐慌发作 在做SPA的时候...
David once had a panic attack at the Spa...
那时我们正被椰泥包裹着。
during a coconut mud wrap.
但是我还没用到我的武器呢。
But I didn't have use of my arms.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
我老婆...呃,她喜欢拿我的经历讲笑话
My wife... uh, she likes to make jokes at my expense
来缓解她的紧张。
to cover her nerves.
是的,很好,而戴维通常会通过
Yeah, well, David usually goes for
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表