剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
♪ 耶-诶-诶-诶-诶 ♪
♪ yeah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah ♪
♪ 耶-诶-诶,耶 ♪
♪ yeah-ah-ah, yeah ♪
♪ 喔-喔-喔 ♪
♪ oh-oh-oh ♪
嗨,好美丽。
Hi, beautiful.
嗨。
Hey.
你,恩...
Did you, um...
你睡的还好吗?
did you get any sleep?
[叹息]不是很好。
[sighs] Not much.
我,也不很好。
Me, neither.
对你第一天回归感到紧张?
Nervous about your first day back?
是的,或许吧。
Yeah, probably.
[叹息]
[sighs]
[口吃]回去,回去
[stammering]go back, go back
你到哪里去?
Where you going?
只是想泡杯咖啡。
Just gonna get a coffee.
不,我负责你的恢复计划。
No. I'm in charge of your recuperation.
[叹息] 这是我第一天回归工作,查理。
[sighs] It's my first day back at work, Charlie.
我已经恢复了。
I'm recuperated.
我喜欢照料你。
I like looking after you.
- ♪ 起床,起床 ♪ - 咖啡。
- ♪ get up, get up ♪ - Coffee.
♪ 快起床 ♪
♪ get out of bed ♪
♪ 不要浪费时间 ♪
♪ stop wasting time ♪
道恩:那是皮肤炎症吗?
Dawn: Is it chafing?
是的,胸罩正好摩擦到我的缝口。
Yeah. The bra rubs against my staples.
这些东西让我感觉就像弗兰肯斯坦。
I feel like Frankenstein with these things in.
好吧,缝线会让皮肤受点损伤,
Well, stitches would have traumatized the skin,
所以不用谢。
so you're welcome.
- 但是在这个轮班之后,我会拆除它们。 - 真的吗?
- But after shift, I'll take them out. - Really?
是的,已经有三个星期了,看起来像你正在愈合。
Yeah, it's been three weeks. Looks like you're healing.
好吧,所以,我们要开始急症室的一天。
Okay, so, we're gonna start in the E.R. today.
急症室... 直接深入龙潭虎穴,好的。
E.R... straight into the deep end. Okay.
记得,我紧随在你身边,好吗?
Remember, I'm just gonna be tagging along with you, right?
那就是为什么大家称它为 "伙伴同事"
That's why they call it a "buddy colleague."
听起来很友好。
Sounds so friendly.
人事政策... 在医院任何受伤的医生
H.R. policy... any doctor who suffers a trauma in the hospital
必须经受四小时的轮班监督。
has to undergo a four-hour supervised shift.
我回来了,道恩,我准备好工作了。
I'm back, Dawn. I'm ready to work.
很好。
Great.
证明给我看,我会正确的让你回归到外科位置。
Prove it to me, I'll put you right back on the surgical board.
我会证明的。
I will prove it.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
[警报声,狗远处咆哮声,]
[siren wailing, dog barking in distance,]
[教堂钟声]
[church bell tolling]
[男人咳嗽声]
[man coughing]
[不明交谈声]
[indistinct conversations]
绅士们,诊所是在这里排队吗?
Gentlemen, this the line for the clinic?
另外有个医生叫,呃,塞琳娜是在这工作?
And a doctor called, uh, Selena works here?
我有一个患者前些天刚刚病亡。
I had a patient who died just a few days ago.
他拜托我把这个交给塞琳娜。
I believe he wanted me to give this to Selena.
我会转交给她的。
I'll give it to her.
不,不用了,我自己能亲自交给她。
No, it's okay. I can just hand it to her myself.
- 我二秒钟就能解决。 - 不行。
- I'll be two seconds. - No way.
- 保罗:你是医生吗? - 是的,我是医生,但我不在这里工作。
- Paul: Are you a doctor? - Yes, I am a doctor, but I don't work here.
你能帮忙看看我弟弟的手臂吗?
Can you just take a look at my brother's arm?
我现在不能做任何事,我必须将这个交给...
I can't just do anything right now. I've got to drop this off to...
- 求你了。 - 你的手是怎么了?
- Please. - What has happened to your hands?
是我的弟弟,拜托了。
My brother, please.
稍等片刻,先生。
Wait a minute, sir.
加百利...
Gabriel...
这个人是一位医生。
This man is a doctor.
给他看看。
Show him.
把你的袖管卷起来。
Pull up your sleeve for me.
- 就在这。 - 把它卷上去。
- It's here. - Pull it right up.
[咕噜声]
[grunts]
没事的。
It's okay.
[颤抖呼吸声]
[breathing shakily]
哇。
Wow.
你受了枪伤。
You have been shot.
哦,拿吧,你应得的。
Oh, go for it. You deserve it.
哦,不,不,谢谢你,亲爱的。
Oh, no. No, thank you, dear.
我食日已结束。
My eating days are over.
我昨晚翘了。
I died last night.
哦。
Oh.
为你过世感到难过。
Sorry for your passing.
我想我会到处闲逛一阵子。
Thought I'd stroll around for a while.
我在等我的老伴加入我。
I'm waiting for my husband to join me.
[男人呻♥吟♥声]
[man groaning loudly]
让她远离我!
Get her away from me!
他打断了我的鼻子!
He broke my nose!
[不明呼喊声]
[shouting indistinctly]
亚历克斯:扎克,你了解些什么?
Alex: What have you got, Zach?
哦,真甜心,45岁, 腹部深刀伤,
Oh, real sweetheart, 45, penetrating abdominal wound,
左下腹部, 这是你的回归第一天?
left lower quadrant. This your first day back?
是的。
Yep.
好的,让我们多叫些帮手来这。
All right. Let's get some extra hands over here.
[无线电声]
[radio chatter]
我们需要个大家伙来帮忙,好了。
We got a big guy for this transfer. Here we go.
[呜咽]倒数准备。
[whimpering] On my count.
预备,1,2,3.
Ready, 1, 2, 3.
[大声地呻♥吟♥声]
[groaning loudly]
切入主题,里德之内。
Right into the deep end, Reid.
跟我说说情况,剪刀?
Tell me about it. Scissors?
最后的血压是 105 。
Last blood pressure was 105 by palp.
好的,我要把刀拔掉。
Okay, I'll expose the wound.
[男人呻♥吟♥声]
[man groaning]
亚历克斯?你没问题吧?
Alex? Are you okay?
是的,我很好。
Yeah. I'm fine.
嗨,谁想来帮我解决这东西?它要我的命!
Hey, someone want to relieve me of this thing? It kills!
- 快速配合我。 - 我来做吧,我的速度最快。
- Give me the fast. - I'll do it. I'll run the fast.
- 不,我能做到的, 扎克。 - 好的。
- No, I can do it, Zach. - Okay.
先生,我要检查你腹部出血情况。
Sir, I'm gonna check for bleeding in your abdomen.
坚持住,好吗?
Just hold on, okay?
[男人沉重呼气声,呻♥吟♥]
[man breathing heavily, groaning]
[哔哔声]肝下后间隙没有流体。
[beeping] No fluid in Morison's pouch.
脾周正常。
Perisplenic's clear.
心包正常。
Pericardiac's clear.
[哔哔声]骨盆阴性反应。
[beeping] Pelvis is negative.
Are you sure? Those shears look pretty deep.
你确定?这个大剪刀看起来插得相当深。
患者很幸运能有这么多肉。
The patient's love-handles are fatty.
这个大剪刀没机会
There's no way that those shears
- 能刺穿筋膜。 - 男人:她刚刚叫我胖子!
- could've penetrated the fascia.- Man: S-she just called me fat!
我-我是说肉感,先生。
I-I meant fleshy, sir.
好的,腹部没有自♥由♥流体,你很走运。
Okay, there's no free fluid in the abdomen. You're lucky.
我认为取出大剪刀是安全的。
I think it's safe to take the shears out.
- 我来做吧。 - 不,不,这是里德的病人。
- I'll do it. - No, no. This is Reid's patient.
收到。
Got it.
[男人呻♥吟♥声]
[man groaning]
没事了,没事了。
I got it. I got it.
亚历克斯:下一个患者?继续。
Alex: Next patient?Moving on.
女性,60多岁,肠阻塞。
Woman, 60s, impacted bowel.
她需要手工来排堵。
She's needs a manual extraction.
[叹息]给我一个面罩,我这就开始。
[sighs] Get me a visor. I'm going in.
过去坐着。
Come sit.
- 嗨,嗨!你们这是干什么?!- 乔尔:嗨,我很抱歉像这样闯入。
- Hey, hey! What are you doing?! - Joel: Hey, I'm sorry to burst in like this.
我们需要立刻看这个患者。
We need to look at this patient right now.
- 你有任何手套吗? - 是的,你是谁?
- Do you have any gloves? - Yeah, who are you?
乔尔 戈兰,我是个医生。
Joel Goran. I'm a doctor.
哦!哦,很好,这样的话,没问题,给你。
Oh! Oh, well, in that case, sure. Here.
病人什么情况?
What have you got?
枪伤,从表面看,没有贯穿伤口。
GSW, and from the looks of things, there's no exit wound.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表