剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?!
What did you do?!
- 我们需要道恩和梅兰达立刻过来。 - 嗨。
- We need Dawn and Melanda in here right now. - Hey.
- 护士! - 亚历克斯,你还好吗?
- Nurse! - Alex. You okay?
你是谁?
Who are you?
是我,亚历克斯,我-我是查理。
It's me. Alex, it's-it's Charlie.
我怎么会... 我在哪里?
How did I... where am I?
你在医院,亚历克斯。
You're in the hospital, Alex.
你在锡安山希望医院。
You're at Hope Zion.
你受了伤,亚历克斯,没事的。
You were hurt, Alex. It's okay.
- 我记不得了。 - 好的。
- I don't remember. - Okay.
好的,你只需要好好的休息,好吗?
Okay. You just need some rest, all right?
不,不,不, 我-我-我不知道我怎么来这儿的。
No, no, no. I-I-I don't know how I got here.
- 亚历克斯,躺下。 - 亚历克斯,听-听我说。
- Alex, lie down. - Alex, listen-listen to me.
这是麻醉消退反应,放松就好,好吗?
That's the anesthetic wearing off. Just relax, okay?
我记不...
I don't...
我记不得了... 我记不得了...
I don't remember... I don't remember...
嗨,亚历克斯。
Hey, Alex.
我带了些早餐给你。
Brought you some breakfast.
不饿吗?
Not hungry?
不
No.
所以,我听说你的记忆出了些问题。
So, I hear that you're having some recall problems.
你不知道我是谁,是吗?
You don't know who I am, do you?
不,我不... 我不知道。
No, I d... I don't.
好吧,我是加文,我是这里的精神科医师。
Well, I'm Gavin. I'm a staff psychiatrist.
而我们彼此已经认识好一阵子了。
And we've known each other for a while.
我们可以稍后再做这个评定,如果你想的话。
We can do this assessment later, if you want.
你知道么?让我们...
You know what? Let's...
让我们继续就好。
let's just do this.
好的,亚历克斯,试着告诉我你知道的事。
All right, Alex, try telling me something that you do know.
我的胸很疼。
My chest hurts.
还有 我... 我知道这是一家医院
And th... I know that this is a hospital
而我应该是在这里工作。
and I supposedly work here.
另外还有,呃...
And there's this, uh...
一个一直来看我的家伙,叫查理。
this guy that keeps coming to see me named Charlie.
好吧,我们完全被吓坏了在你被刺的时候,但是
Well, we were all pretty scared when you got stabbed, but
特别是他。
him especially.
为什么特别是他?
Why him especially?
这你们俩订婚了。
The you two were engaged.
当然,呃,我不是很确信你们是否仍旧还是,
And, uh, I'm not really sure if you still are,
我也甚至不知道你自己是否也知道。
and I don't even know if you know that, either.
哦,好的。
Oh. Okay.
好的。
Okay.
你看,你看来对新事物的认知没有任何问题,
Look, you seem to have no trouble forming new memories,
而那是个好征兆。
and that's a good sign.
术后可逆性健忘是常见的、临时的。
Postoperative retrograde amnesia is common and temporary.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
这很奇怪。
It's strange.
我很清楚的知道术后可逆性健忘是什么。
I know exactly what postoperative retrograde amnesia is.
但是我没有任何印象我是在哪里认识你的。
But I have no memory of where I met you.
就在这家医院的休息室
It was in the doctor's lounge.
那是我第一次轮班。
It was my first shift.
你非常友好。
You were nice.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,让我们等他出来。
Well, let's wait till he comes out.
- 我们会知道,但是... - 她只是需要时间。
- We'll see, but... - She just needs time.
好吧,有什么事我们可以帮忙...来
Well, is there anything we can do to help, to...
促进她的记忆?
Move her memory forward?
我们不能太着急,查理。
We can't rush this, Charlie.
好的,很好,我们也不能娇惯她。
Okay, well, we can't coddle her.
她有很高的风险发生血栓
She's at high risk for thrombosis
在我们修复的那些血管上,所以她需要起床
where we harvested that vein, so she needs to get up
她还需要从今天起开始走路。
and she needs to walk today.
哦,大众意外伤亡事件,我要到急症室去了.
Oh, mass casualties en route. I need to get to the E.R.
查理,她很好。
Charlie, she's fine.
嗨,杰克森,帮我个忙,密切关注亚历克斯。
Hey, Jackson, do me a favor. Keep an eye on Alex.
你想要我拦着戈兰医生进入她的房♥间,这要花你不小的代价。
You want me to keep Dr. Goran out of her room, it'll cost you.
你在这里还好吗?
Doing okay in here?
我有了第一次经期自从我流产以来。
I'm having my first period since I had the miscarriage.
我对于我的情绪处于零控制状态。
I have zero control over my emotional state.
那可能发生。
That can happen.
我以为我已经完全接受了。
I thought I was over all this.
然后在咖啡店某人插了我的队 ,
Then someone cut in front of me at the coffee shop,
我从那时起就开始不停的哭。
and I've been crying ever since.
笑脸模式刚刚启动。
The laughter just started.
好吧,或哭或笑 。
Well, laugh or cry.
选择其一,尽情发泄。
Pick one, and then stop doing both.
谢谢。
Thanks.
她还好吗?
How is she?
- 很好,她很好。 - 很好。
- Good. She's good. - Good.
是的,我的意思是,她,呃... 她有点记忆缺失,
Yep, I mean, she, uh... she has a little amnesia,
她,呃,需要起床然后多走路。
and she, uh, needs to get up and walking.
然后我会接她回家。
Then I'll get her home.
是的,我意思是,这最好
Yeah, I mean, it's probably best
- 不要太急于求成,无论如何。 - 什么?
- not to rush these things, anyway. - What?
我说最好不要太急于求成,无论如何。
I said it's probably best not to rush these things, anyway.
哦,那是-那是-那是个好建议。
Oh, that's-that's-that's good advice.
我之前怎么就没考虑到。
I hadn't thought about that before.
非常谢谢你,乔尔,那是个
Thank you very much, Joel, for that
- 很有帮助的建议。 - 不用客气。
- very helpful advice. - Quite welcome.
一个公♥寓♥建筑工地发生爆♥炸♥
Explosion at a condo construction site
导致房♥屋建筑崩溃。
caused the building to collapse.
烧伤专科医院尽他们可能接受伤员。
Burn units took what they could.
锡安山希望医院接收了外流和整形创伤病人。
Hope Zion's got the spillover and the orthopedic trauma.
呀,好的,让我们拿个,呃...
Yikes. Okay, let's get, uh...
让我们拿个胸管给他,玛姬。
let's get a chest tube in him, Maggie.
- 这是全部伤员了吗? - 我倒希望。
- Is this all of them? - I wish.
还有更多救护车和直升机会送来伤员,
We got more coming by ambulance, helicopter,
似乎甚至还会有警车送来。
apparently even a few coming in cop cars.
哦,哇。
Oh, wow.
这到底是什么个情况?
What do we have here?
伙计们,停下车。
Guys, stop the cart.
我甚至不知道我正在看什么。
I don't even know what I'm looking at.
一些神射手击中了煤气主管道。
Some genius hit a gas main.
绝缘泡沫的储罐在这两家伙头顶爆♥炸♥
Tank of insulation foam blew up on these two guys
他们受到爆♥炸♥热浪的袭击。
in the heat of the explosion.
让我们把他们抬到创伤平台。
Let's get them to the trauma bay.
所以,皮肤都被黏粘了?
So, it's stuck to the skin?
皮肤被黏粘,衣服被黏粘,很难说清楚。
Stuck to the skin, stuck to the clothes, it's hard to tell.
看起来要把他们分离开来并不那么容易。
Does not look like it's coming off easily.
让我们快进去看看是否有任何受伤。
Let's get in there and see if anything's broken.
好吧,他们还活着,这很幸运。
Well, they're alive. That's lucky.
这可算不上幸运。
This is not lucky.
请... 请帮帮我们。
Please... please help us.
给我两个大口径静脉静注射器!
Give me two large-bore I.V.s!
然后给他们每人一升林格氏液弹丸式注射。
And give them each a litre bolus of ringer's.
还有血液创伤分♥析♥仪,给他们俩交叉进行匹配。
And stat trauma panels. Cross-match them both.
- 四个单位血。 - 求你了。
- Four units of blood. - Please.
我非常的疼。
It hurts s-so much.
你能为我描述下你的疼痛吗?
Can you describe your pain for me?
每当我呼吸就很疼。
It hurts when I breathe.
是在你的烟喉还是在你的胸部?
Is it in your throat or in your chest?
我的胸部,我的侧胸... 它真的是好疼。
My chest, my side... it just really hurts.
那么你呢,先生?
And what about you, sir?
我想有什么...
I think some...
我想有什么东西击中了我 在爆♥炸♥我们跌落的时候。
I think something hit me in the explosion when we fell.
- 你能感觉这个吗? - 什么?是的。
- Can you feel that? - What? Yeah.
- 好的,那这里呢? - 是,是的,我能感觉到。
- Okay. How about that? - Yeah, yeah, I feel that.
那是一个好征兆。
That's actually a good sign.
所以,你俩彼此如何认识的?
So, how do you two know each other?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表