剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
你喜欢当众哭泣?
You big on crying in public?
说到点子了。
Point taken.
这正是你要做的
This is what you do.
你要把所有曾对你宝宝的希望,
You take all the hopes you had for your baby,
所有让你生活停止向前的恐惧。
all the fears you have about life moving forward.
你把它们全都写在一张纸上,
You write all of that on a piece of paper,
然后你在一支燃烧蜡烛的面前大声的朗读出来。
and you read it out loud in front of a burning candle.
这个事情需要我独自完成?
Is this something I do alone?
你可以随你希望的去做。
You can do it however you want.
或者你也可以什么都不做。
Or you can not do it at all.
但是,就像我说的,这由你自己决定。
But, like I said, it's up to you.
脉搏仍还是快而无力的。
Pulse is still fast and thready.
好的,把她准备好,我马上就下来。
All right, prep her. I'll be down in five.
让我检查一下你的伤口。
Let me check your incision.
它... 它很好,你知道,我只是... 有点小疼。
It's... it's fine, you know. I just... little sore.
医院到处都有能完成这个抢救的人,亚历克斯。
Hospital is full of people who could have done that, Alex.
你可能会使伤口再次打开。
You could have opened that right up.
我知道,这只是条件反射。
I know. It was just reflex.
好吧,谢谢你。
Well, thank you.
你可能不记得了,
You wouldn't remember,
但这可不是你能经常从我这听到的话。
but that's not something that you hear from me very often.
我记得你,道恩。
I remember you, Dawn.
这样也好,反正我也正准备拔掉你的静脉输液 。
There you go. I was gonna take your I.V. out anyway.
你知道,你让我们在这都担心了好一阵子。
You know, you had us all pretty worried there for a while.
我今天已经听到太多此类话了。
I've heard that a lot today.
好吧,你再也不会从我这听到了。
Well, you won't hear it again from me.
你挽救了我的生命。
You saved my life.
- 好吧,我... - 谢谢你。
- Well, I... - Thank you.
欢迎回来,里德医生。
Welcome back, Dr. Reid.
他在哪里?马歇尔他在哪里?
Where is he? Where is Marshall?
我和戈兰医生为他做了脊柱手术。
Dr. Goran and I operated on his spine.
他已经开始转好。
It went well.
感谢上帝。
Thank god.
泡沫造成烧伤并不算太糟糕
Burns from the foam weren't as bad
和他所遭受的比起来,但是,呃...
as they could have been, but, uh...
- 但是他会活下来。 - 是的。
- But he'll live. - Yes.
- 他还能走路。 - 是的。
- He'll walk. - Yes.
他现在正和金尼医生在一起。
He's with Dr. Kinney right now.
你是下一位。
You're next.
恩,手术中,我告诉了你关于我们的事,是吗?
Um, in surgery, I told you about us, didn't I?
这可能是意外滑落的。
That may have slipped out.
我们发现这个。
We found this.
我猜这正是你对它说了不。
I'm guessing that's what you said no to.
是的。
Yeah.
介意我问为什么吗?
Mind if I ask why?
我害怕了。
I was scared.
我不知道什么是真正的害怕直到今天。
I didn't know what scared really was until today.
是的,它会改变一些事。
Yeah. It changes things.
它会改变一切。
It changes everything.
你想要我把这个还给他,或...
Do you want me to give that back to him, or...
或者拿着由你处理?
or do you want to do it?
是的。
Yeah.
我会处理的。
I'll do it.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我需要知道。
I need to know.
你需要知道什么?
You need to know what?
她会完全的变好。
That she'll be all right.
她已经好了。
She's all right.
而她会变得更好,所以现在你可以走了。
And she'll be all right, so you can go now.
寻找光明大道
Look for the big bright light
摆脱地狱之门。
and run like hell straight towards it.
她并没完全的好。
She's not all right.
什么?
What?
她遗忘了某些事情。
She left something behind.
你说的到底是什么意思?
What the hell are you talking about?
♪ 我会将你作为警示 ♪
♪ and I'll use you as a warning sign ♪
♪ 如果你的话语太过理性, 你将会丧失理智 ♪
♪ that if you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind ♪
克雷拉夫特医生。
Dr. Reycraft.
- 贝尔医生。 - ♪ 我会将你作为焦点 ♪
- Dr. Bell. - ♪ and I'll use you as a focal point ♪
很明显,我没有女朋友。
Apparently, I don't have a girlfriend.
- 是的,你没有。 - ♪ 我没有失去我的想象 ♪
- No, you don't. - ♪ so I don't lose sight of what I want ♪
而那正是我喜欢的原因。
And that's how I like it.
♪ 我找到了爱情 这本不应该出现 ♪
♪ and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be ♪
♪ 出现在我面前 ♪
♪ right in front of me ♪
♪ 请给我一些理由 ♪
♪ talk some sense to me ♪
♪ 我会将你作为代替品 ♪
♪ and I'll use you as a makeshift gauge ♪
♪ 我给予了多少又付出了多少 ♪
♪ of how much to give and how much to take ♪
♪ 哦, 我会将你作为警示 ♪
♪ oh, I'll use you as a warning sign ♪
♪ 如果你的话语太过理性, 你将会丧失理智 ♪
♪ that if you talk enough sense,then you'll lose your mind ♪
♪ 我找到了爱情 这本不应该出现 ♪
♪ and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be ♪
♪ 出现出现在我面前 ♪
♪ right in front of me ♪
♪ 请给我一些理由 ♪
♪ talk some sense to me ♪
♪ 我找到了爱情 这本不应该出现 ♪
♪ and I found love where it wasn't supposed to be ♪
♪ 出现在我面前 ♪
♪ right in front of me ♪
♪ 请给我一些理由 ♪
♪ talk some sense to me ♪
所以,我听说你的记忆恢复了。
So, I hear you got your memory back.
是的,很突然,而且非常强烈。
Yeah, all at once. It was kind of intense.
我... 是的,我能想像。
I... yeah, I can imagine.
恩,你还记得我能看见鬼魂,是不是?
Um, you remember I see things, right?
是的。
Yes.
好的。
Okay.
好吧,当你还在昏迷的时候...
Well, when you were in your coma...
我们在一起。
We were together.
哼!。
Huh.
比以往任何时候都要紧密... 这么长时间。
More together than we've been... in a long time.
你一点都不记得了?
You don't remember any of that?
我-我记得我们生活在一起。
I-I remember our life together.
- 我只是... 我没有,恩... - ♪ 哦, 我找到了爱情 ♪
- I just... I don't, um... - ♪ oh, and I found love ♪
- 你没有什么? - ♪ 这本不应该出现, 哦 ♪
- You don't what? - ♪ where it wasn't supposed to be, oh ♪
♪ 出现在我面前 ♪
♪ right in front of me ♪
- 你知道么,我... 我累了。 - ♪ 请给我一些理由 ♪
- You know what, I'm... I'm tired. - ♪ talk some sense to me ♪
- 你不觉得我们能以后再谈吗? - ♪ 我找到了爱情♪
- Do you think we could talk about this later? - ♪ I found love ♪
- 是的,当然。 - ♪ 这本不应该出现,哦♪
- Yeah. Of course. - ♪ where it wasn't supposed to be, oh ♪
♪ 出现在我面前 ♪
♪ right in front of me ♪
♪ 请给我一些理由 ♪
♪ talk some sense to me ♪
我爱你。
I love you.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表