剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
是的,他走了,很不幸。
Yeah, he did, unfortunately.
我喜欢他。
I liked him.
我,也。
Me, too.
恩...
Um...
[悲伤地吃吃的笑]
[chuckles sadly]
这是他还给我的 他从我这偷去的钱。
He was paying me back money that he stole from me.
这是我们之间的秘密。
It was kind of our thing.
你能把这钱给保罗和加百利吗?
Can you give this to Paul and Gabriel?
- 是的。 - 谢谢。
- Yeah. - Thanks.
另外,听着,如果你有兴趣
And, listen, if you're ever interested
在街道诊所做兼♥职♥工作,
in moonlighting in street medicine,
我的小诊所不会搬到任何地方。
my little clinic isn't going anywhere.
酷,我会记住的。
Cool, I'll keep that in mind.
很好。
Good.
再次感谢你。
Thank you again.
[叹息]
[sighs]
嗨。
Hey.
你,呃,感觉好些了?我听说你,呃...
You, uh, feeling better? I heard you, uh...
有了一次体验。
had an experience.
有些小风浪,但是我没事了。
You're a little wavy, but I'm all right.
那... 那,呃... 那很好。
That's... that's, uh... that's good.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
我本对我的未来如此清晰。
I had such a clear picture of my future.
我和玛姬会有一个宝宝,或许会结婚,
Maggie and I would have a baby, probably get married,
然后我会在这继续工作,她会成为一个外科医师。
and then I would work here. She would become a surgeon.
然后,呃[叹息]
And, uh [sighs]
我感觉就像我的命运已被改变。
I feel like my fate's changed.
然后我看着它结束。
And I saw it as the end.
然后我有了这样的领悟...
And then I had this realization that...
当你面对命运的改变时...
when your fate changes...
你来改变你的命运。
You change your fate.
我可能要到其他地方好一阵子。
I might go somewhere else for a while.
哪里?
Where?
我不知道。
I don't know.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,嗨,呃...
Well, hey, uh...
祝你好运,伙计,我希望你...
good luck to you, man. I hope you...
一路有好运,我希望你...
good luck to you. I hope you...
嗨。
Hey.
[剥橘皮声]
[peeling orange]
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
[清理喉咙声]
[clears throat]
加文?
Gavin?
这是我的一部分 我给你了。
This is the part of me that is for you.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要离开了。
I'm leaving.
[沉睡狼乐队 “我们心中的残骸”]
[Sleeping Wolf's "The wreck of our hearts" playing]
再见,玛姬。
Goodbye, Maggie.
再见。
Goodbye.
♪ 我们漂流了整晚 ♪
♪ we were drifting all night ♪
好好的。
Be good.
♪ 失去手中的光芒 ♪
♪ losing hold of the light ♪
♪ 但是我在你眼中看见 ♪
♪ but I saw in your eyes ♪
♪ 我从未孤独 ♪
♪ I was never alone ♪
♪ 即使事情已变得困难 ♪
♪ even when it got hard ♪
♪ 海岸已遥不可及 ♪
♪ when the shore was too far ♪
♪ 即使在你的怀抱 ♪
♪ even there in your arms ♪
♪ 我一直有个家 ♪
♪ I've always been home ♪
♪ 喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh ♪
♪ 喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔 ♪
♪ ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, ooh ♪
♪ 在我们崩溃时高唱 ♪
♪ so sing while we're falling apart ♪
♪ 我会和你一起跳舞 ♪
♪ I'll take you dancing ♪
♪ 我们活了下来 历经我们心中的残骸 ♪
♪ we've lived through the wreck of our hearts ♪
♪ 我们现在只是在重拾残片 ♪
♪ and now we're just picking up the pieces ♪
♪ 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh-ooh ♪
♪ 学会如何看清♪
♪ learning how to see ♪
♪ 当爱蒙在鼓里♪
♪ when love is in the dark ♪
♪ 喔,喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh ♪
♪ 我们现在只是在重拾残片 ♪
♪ and now we're just picking up the pieces ♪
♪ 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh-ooh ♪
♪ 学会如何看清 当爱蒙在鼓里 ♪
♪ learning how to see when love is in the dark ♪
♪ 这里有个又冷又空的房♥间 ♪
♪ there's a cold, empty room ♪
♪ 这里有个无窗的风景♪
♪ there's a windowless view ♪
♪ 这里只有孤独而没有你的我 ♪
♪ there's a me without you ♪
♪ 但那不是属于我的地方♪
♪ but that's not where I belong ♪
♪ 经历大海的深涛厉浪 ♪
♪ through the waves of the deep ♪
嗨。
Hey.
- 嗨。 - ♪ 大海的暴风暴雨 ♪
- Hey. - ♪ and the storms of the sea ♪
和我坐下来。
come sit with me.
♪ 我有你,你和我♪
♪ I have you, and you, me ♪
好的。
Okay.
[鼻子哼哼声,叹息] ♪ 我们不会走的太远 ♪
[sniffles, sighs] ♪ we're not too far gone ♪
♪ 在我们崩溃时高唱 ♪
♪ so sing while we're falling apart ♪
我今晚看到些事情让我认识到...
I saw something tonight that made me realize...
♪ 我们活了下来 历经我们心中的残骸 ♪
♪ we've lived through the wreck of our hearts ♪
我不想再有一个晚上和你分开睡
I don't want to spend another night apart from you
- 在今后的... 70年里。 - ♪ 我们现在只是在重拾残片 ♪
- for the next... 70 years. - ♪ and now we're just picking up the pieces ♪
♪ 学会如何看清 ♪
♪ learning how to see when ♪
- 你在做什么,查理? - ♪ 当爱蒙在鼓里♪
- What are you doing, Charlie? - ♪ love is in the dark ♪
我是,呃...
I'm, uh...
♪ 我们漂流了整晚 ♪
♪ we were drifting all night ♪
- 我正在向你求婚。 - ♪ 失去手中的光芒 ♪
- I'm marrying you. - ♪ losing hold of the light ♪
♪ 但是我在你的眼圈中看见♪
♪ but I saw in your eyes ♪
不要这么做。
Don't do this.
♪ 我永不孤独 ♪
♪ I was never alone ♪
我想把它说得明明白白,亚历克斯。
I'm putting it all on the table, Alex.
我想要它... 我想要它回来就像从前一样。
I want it... I want it back like it was before.
♪ 海岸已遥不可及 ♪
♪ when the shore was too far ♪
♪ 即使在你的怀抱 ♪
♪ even there in your arms ♪
好吧, 我-我已经不是同一个人了
Well, I'm-I'm not the same person
- 那个是从前的我,查理,而... - ♪ 我一直回家 ♪
- that I was before, Charlie, and... - ♪ I've always been home ♪
[叹息]我不能... 我不能继续假装。
[sighs] I can't... I can't keep pretending.
♪ 喔,喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔 ♪
♪ ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, ooh ♪
你一直... 你一直在"假装"?
You've been... you've been "pretending"?
你一直在假装什么?
What have you been pretending?
我一点也不知道我是谁,查理。
I don't know who I am anymore, Charlie.
♪ 我会和你一起跳舞 ♪
♪ I'll take you dancing ♪
好吧,亚历克斯,好吧,恢复需要一些时间,好吗?
Okay, Alex, well, recovery takes some time, okay?
而我比任何人都了解它。 [吃吃的笑声]
And I know that better than anybody. [chuckles]
这是对于你。
For you.
♪ 喔,喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔, 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh, oo-ooh ♪
但是... 但是这... 这是对于我。
But... but this is... this is me.
每当我醒来,我曾...
And ever since I woke up, I have been...
我曾试过,好吗? 但是我不知道我们是谁。
I have been trying, okay? But I don't know who we are.
我-我不知道我的感觉是什么。
I-I don't know what my feelings are.
它们只是不再像它们从前一样,
They're just not the same as they were before,
- 我感觉迷失了。 - 好的。
- and I feel lost. - Okay.
甜心,我们能把那些再找回来的。
Sweetheart, we can get those back.
你只是... 你需要多给它一些时间。
You just... you need to give this some more time.
你没有在听!
You're not listening!
亚历克斯,我想要听你说,请让我理解。
Alex, I want to listen to you. Help me understand.
你能... 你能... 你能让我理解吗?!
Will you... will you... will you please let me understand?!
我想我不再爱你了。
I don't think I love you anymore.
♪ 我们活了下来 历经我们心中的残骸 ♪
♪ we lived through the wreck of our hearts ♪
♪ 我们现在只是在重拾残片 ♪
♪ and now we're just picking up the pieces ♪
♪ 喔-喔 ♪
♪ ooh-ooh ♪
♪ 学会如何看清 当爱蒙在鼓里 ♪
♪ learning how to see when love is in the dark ♪
我不再爱你了。
I don't love you anymore.
♪ 爱蒙在鼓里 ♪
♪ love is in the dark ♪
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表