剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
而我甚至都不应该在现场,好吗?
And I wasn't even supposed to be onsite, okay?
哦,不,有人应该去学校接她!
Oh, no, someone has to pick her up from school!
不,会-会没事的。
No, it's-it's gonna be okay.
我们会让护士给她母亲打电♥话♥。
We'll have a nurse call her mother.
不 不,她已经不在了,好吗?
No no, she's not in the picture, okay?
你得... 你得试着联♥系♥我妹妹,好吗?
You got to... you got to try my sister, okay?
她的号♥码... 在我的手♥机♥里,好吗?
And her number... it's in my phone, okay?
而... 这必须是首要任务,好吗?!
And... which is under all of this, all right?!
好的,好的,不要担心,我们要找到她的。
All right. All right. Don't worry. We're gonna find her.
安娜,有任何人你想要我们联♥系♥的吗?
Anna, anyone you want us to call for you?
我本来应该去见我男朋友的,
I was supposed to meet my boyfriend,
但是不要打电♥话♥给他。
but don't call him.
他是... 我不想要他见我到我这样。
He's... I don't want him to see me like this.
- 你确定吗? - 我确定!
- Are you sure? - I'm sure!
你能不能停止敲敲打打 只要把他给我从身上分开来?!
Will you stop playing operator and just get him off of me?!
只要,拜托... 就按她说的做,好吗?
Just, please... just do what she says, okay?
好的。
Okay.
我们必须拿电锯了,好吗?
We have to get the saw, okay?
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
刚好,呃... 我刚好有会空,
Just, uh... I had a minute,
过来看看你是否已经开始走路了。
and thought I'd come by to see you'd been for a walk.
好吧,我是试过了,但是做得不是很好。
Well, I was up, but it didn't go well.
好吧,那很好,我们不急。
Well, that's okay. There's no rush.
我只是希望你慢慢变好。
I just want you to get better.
是的,我-我也一样。
Yeah, me-me too.
所以,额...
So, um...
有任何事... 回想起来了吗?
Anything... coming back to you yet?
不,还没有。
No. Not yet.
不,呃,神灵显现,没有梦,没有幻觉?
No, uh, epiphanies, no dreams, no visions?
抱歉。
Sorry.
没事的。
It's okay.
好的,我要走了。
Okay. I got to go.
呃,我会回来的,我有空就来看你。
Um, I'll come back, and I'll see you when I can.
听着,查理。
Listen, Charlie.
是的?
Yeah?
我-我正试着去回忆我的生活,我-我正在努力。
I-I'm trying to remember my life. I-I am.
我的意思是,我-我只是试着站起来并能走路。
I mean, I'm-I'm just trying to get up and-and walk.
我需-需要把精力集中在那里,
I need to-to focus on that,
所以你能...
so could you...
你能不能给我一点空间?
could you please just give me some space?
是的,当... 然。
Yeah, of... course.
那真的是很疼,伙计们!真的是很疼!
That's really hurting, guys! It's really hurting!
那些振动,这就像是再一次被火烤。
That's the vibrations. It's like it's on fire again.
好的,让我给它换个低速档。
Okay, let me just change it to a lower speed.
好了,让我们再试试。
There you go. Let's try this.
不,那个更糟糕!
No, that's worse!
停下来!请停下来!
Stop! Please stop!
伙计们,我希望我能把这变得简单些。
Guys, I wish I could make this easier.
很不幸,我不能再给你任何止疼药了。
Unfortunately, I can't give you any more pain medication.
等等,等等,那是什么? - 什么是什么?
Wait, wait, what is that? - What is what?
我的... 我的腿变暖了,而且他们是湿的。
My... my legs are warm, and they're wet.
是我们谁出血了吗?
Is one of us bleeding?
不是血液,它是尿液。
It's not blood. It's urine.
马歇尔,你没感觉这发生了吗?
Marshall, can you not feel that happening?
什么?什么?是的,呃... 是的,我只是想坐在这,
What? What? Yeah, um... yeah, I'm just gonna sit here,
把我自己给尿湿。
and I'm gonna wet myself.
我-我很抱歉,我感到很尴尬。
I'm-I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
不,不用担心。
No, don't worry.
这... 这没事的,这没事的。
It's... it's okay. It's okay.
马歇尔,告诉我,你能感觉这个吗?
Marshall, talk to me. Can you feel that?
- 你能感觉这个吗? - 不
- Can you still feel that? - No.
那这个呢?
And what about this?
呃,是的,一点点,一点点。
Uh, yeah, a little, a little.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
Can you please tell me what's happening?
膀胱失控可能预示有脊髓伤害。
Loss of bladder control could signify spinal-cord injury.
- 所以,我-我的背部有受伤? - 我们还不知道。
- So, m-my back is broken? - We don't know that yet.
但是我们不能冒险使它更糟直到确实发生。
But we can't risk making it worse until he is sure.
我很抱歉,伙计们,我不能一点点切割了。
I'm sorry, guys. I can't cut you apart.
我就是不能了。
I just can't.
不 不 不。
No. No. No.
所以,如果我们要唤起你的记忆,
So, if we're gonna jog your memory,
你会想先检查急症室?
you want to check out the E.R. first?
今天是疯狂的一天,你会爱它的。
It's crazy today. You'll love it.
看来我是爱了件奇怪的事情。
Seems like a strange thing to love.
啊。
Nah.
我们到了,你看到她 在那的?
Here we go. You see her up there?
那是谁?
Who's that?
我不知道。
I have no idea.
那是梅兰达,你的一个朋友。
That's Melanda, a friend of yours.
她断断续续的和急诊室的扎克有睡觉
She's been on-and-off sleeping with Zach from the E.R.
他们以为大家都不知道,但是每个人都知道。
they think people don't know, but everybody does.
嗨,淑女。
Hey, lady.
很高兴见到你在到处滚打。
Great to see you're rolling around.
不要带她走的太远,好吗?
Don't go pushing her around too much, okay?
我们很好。
We're good.
那么他呢 在那里的? 不,在那的。
What about him up there? No, right there.
高高的 瘦瘦的 穿着深色外套的。
Tall, skinny latte in the blazer.
那是,呃,加文,他来看过我。
That's, uh, Gavin. He came to see me.
哦,看见没?你正在进步。
Oh, see? You're progressing.
- 嗨,亚历克斯。 - 嗨。
- Hey, Alex. - Hi.
他刚刚和玛姬分手,
He just broke up with Maggie,
所以这里会变得异常的尴尬,
so it's gonna be crazy awkward around here,
但是我赢了50美元在分手赌局。
but I did make 50 bucks in the breakup pool.
还有一个分手赌局?
There's a breakup pool?
- 嗨。 - 嗨。
- Hey. - Hey.
你在试着绕院一周吗?
Are you getting tired of doing laps?
他们只是... 他们只是告诉我要休息,
They just... they told me to rest,
但是我只是觉得我都好了,你知道吗?
but just I'm feeling all worked up, you know?
我只是想要离开这里,
I just want to get out of here,
但是那个可怕金发女机器人她不让我出院。
but that awful blonde robot won't let me go.
- 哦,她是在说贝尔医生。 - 哦。
- Oh, she means Dr. Bell. - Oh.
玛丽索尔已经准备好回家了。
Marisol here is ready to go home.
也许你应该坐下来,放松。
Maybe you should sit down, relax.
我会找病区护士来检查你,好吗?
I'll get one of the ward nurses to check on you, okay?
你会吗?!
Would you?!
因为我已经准备把这个地方给炸了!
Because I'm about ready to bust out of this place!
- 好的。 - 好的。
- Okay. - Okay.
- 好的。 - 所以,这里有任何关于我的八卦吗?
- Okay. - So, is there any gossip about me?
哦,我们可没有那么多时间来做那个。
Oh, we don't got enough time for that.
好的... 这就像二个度假幻灯
Well... it's like two vacation slides
互相重叠显示。
on top of each other.
- 这... 这些都是什么? - 倒塌的碎瓦砾。
- This... what is all this? - Debris from the collapse.
它们在那儿全部混到了泡沫中。
It's all mixed up in the foam there.
我的意思是,我想我...
I mean, I thought I...
我也许能弄清骨折在哪里。
I might be able to make out a fracture in there.
- 但... 但这一点也不确定。 - 是的,那是一个迷局。
- It's... it's not conclusive at all. - Yeah, that is a conundrum.
毫无疑问,哈利斯医生, 你有任何建议吗?
It certainly is, Dr. Harris. Do you have any suggestions?
好吧,在此之前你比我更了解情况,乔尔,
Well, you knew better than me before, Joel,
所以发生了什么事?
so what happened?
不要说我之前比你更了解情况。
Didn't say I knew better than you before.
我只是说溶解剂不会起作用。
I said to you the solvents would not work.
他们确实没起作用。
They did not work.
实际上,你关键词是“确实”,呃,我明白了,同志.
Actually, your exact words "were", um, I got this one, mate.
事实提醒我们仍有工作要继续
The fact remains we still have a job to do.
好的。
Okay.
忘了吧,我会和戴安娜会一起解决的,谢谢你。
Forget it. I'll work it out with Dana. Thank you.
啊,嗨,林医生,你去那儿了?
Ah. Hey, Dr. Lin. Where you been?
因为你好像把我给扔在了这里
'Cause you kind of just left me hanging here
- 有那么一会。 - 我知道,我知道。
- a little bit. - I know. I know.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表