剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
他是个家庭主男。
He's a family man.
他很生气,但是他会做出正确的决定。
He's angry, but he's gonna make the right call.
他会养育我们的儿子。
He'll raise our son.
我并不担心。
I'm not worried.
[监视仪哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
我作出我的决定了。
I've made my decision.
我想要她拿掉生命支持系统。
I want her taken off life support.
你不一定要现在就做出决定。
You don't have to decide that right now.
我已经做了。
I just did.
扎布先生,你了解这意味什么吗?
Mr. Zarb, you understand the implications?
- 我知道这意味什么。 - 你的儿子会死去。
- I know what this means. - Your son will die.
卡茨医生。
Dr. Katz.
我需要结束这一切。
I need this to be over.
- 你为什么不再多考虑一会? - 不
- Why don't you take some more time? - No.
我需要结束这一切。
I need this to be over.
好吧,我们都到了?
Okay, we all set?
如果她的呼吸有任何障碍,
If her breathing is compromised in any way,
我们会再将呼吸管插回去。
we are putting the tube back in.
暂定呼气机。
Unplug the vent.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
好的,让我们拔掉这个呼吸管。
Okay, let's get this tube out.
我就在这儿,宝贝。
I'm here, baby.
就在这儿。
Right here.
好吧,她正靠她自己在呼吸。
Well, she's breathing on her own.
那是个好征兆。
That's a good sign.
那为什么我还不醒来?
Then why am I not waking up?
保持呼吸就好,宝贝。
Just keep breathing, baby.
[心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping]
所以,就那样了?
So, that's it?
我们就扔毛巾认输了?
We just throw in the towel?
他是母亲的丈夫和孩子的父亲。
He's next of kin and the baby's father.
这是他的决定。
It's his decision.
那里有个生命在那儿。
There is a life in there.
没人愿意为那个做斗争吗?
Is no one willing to fight for that?
那不是我们所进行的斗争。
It's not our fight to have.
是的,那是的,我们是医生。
Yes, it is. We're doctors.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
我无法接受那个,抱歉。
I don't accept that. I'm sorry.
我去进行文书的准备工作。
I'll get started on the paperwork.
玛姬:谢谢。
Maggie: Thanks.
你的产科医生同事... 她看起来,恩...
Your staff ob-gyn... she seems, um...
年少的?
Young?
激♥情♥的。
Passionate.
也可以那么说。
That's one word for it.
总比没感觉的好,我想。
Better than being unfeeling, I guess.
对的。
Right.
我无法再继续和你住同一间公♥寓♥。
I can't keep living in the same apartment together.
我正在找新的地方 我会尽快搬的。
I'm looking for a new place as fast as I can.
也许我才是应该搬走的人,恩...
Maybe I'm the one who should, um...
不,不,应-应该是我,呃...
No, no, it's-it's my, uh...
真的,应该是我...
really, I should...
这个也是协议?[吃吃的笑声]
That's the protocol? [chuckles]
被甩的那个人能保留公♥寓♥?
The one who gets dumped gets to keep the apartment?
没有那种协议,很不幸。
There is no protocol, unfortunately.
- 我仍然爱你。 - 加文。
- I still love you. - Gavin.
我不能假装我没有。
I can't pretend that I don't.
我不知道你还想要我说什么。
I don't know what you want me to say.
[心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping]
我应该去找戴维了。
I should find David.
我-我想他现在不应该单独呆着。
I-I don't think he should be alone right now.
[不明交谈,心脏监测仪哔哔声]
[indistinct conversations, heart monitor beeping]
我需要和你谈谈。[沉重呼吸]
I need to talk to you. [breathing heavily]
我-我听说了。
I-I heard.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
你是我唯一的希望了。
You're my only hope.
恩... 我不能离开她。
Um... I can't leave her.
我还是老样子。
Nothing's happening.
而这可能要持续好几个星期... 如可能。
And it might not happen for weeks... if ever.
求你了?
Please?
和她去,查理。
Go with her, Charlie.
做你鬼魂医生该做的。
Do your ghost-doctor thing.
她需要你。
She needs you.
我会在这里等你回来。
I'll be here when you get back.
他认为他要成为他父亲一样的人,
He thinks he's going to turn into his father,
但其实是他母亲一个人一手把他养大,
but it was his mother who raised him by herself,
做两份工作。
worked two jobs.
他遗传了他父亲一半的游手好闲。
He's only 50% deadbeat dad.
但是他另外的一半非常的强大。
The other half of him is pretty kick-ass.
让他想起这样的他。
Remind him of that.
我们没有太多的时间。
We don't have much time.
我希望我能记起剩余的祷告。
I wish I could remember the rest of that prayer.
只要妈妈在这里。[吃吃的笑声]
If only mom was here. [chuckles]
你知道么?打电♥话♥给她。
You know what? Give her a call.
哦,她在科堡镇的一个养老院。
Oh, she's in a retirement home in Cobourg.
不,我给你安排了一个美妙的长途计划。
No, I got an excellent long-distance plan for you.
但是我-我好多年没去看她了。
But I-I haven't been to see her in years.
- 我不能... - 伙计,稍停片刻,好吗。
- I can't... - Guys, stop the cart for a second, please.
给她打电♥话♥。
Give her a call.
罗伊,打电♥话♥。
Roy, make the call.
[用力吸气]
[exhales sharply]
[按钮声]
[buttons clicking]
不,我无法做这个。
No, I can't do this.
- 你是什么意思,你无法做这个? - 和她说话。
- What do you mean, you can't do this? - Talk to her.
说话...
Talk to...
[叹息]
[sighs]
是的,哈罗?
Yes. Hello?
呃...呃 ,夫人,我是乔尔·戈兰医生。
Uh... uh, ma'am, my name is Dr. Joel Goran.
我正看着你儿子,罗伊,给你打电♥话♥。
I'm calling regarding your son, Roy.
是的,他...
Yeah, he...
不,他-他很好,他正在我的面前,他...
no, he's-he's fine. He's right in front of me here. He...
他...
he's...
好的,马上
okay. One sec.
呃,她想要和你说话。
Uh, she would like to speak with you.
老妈?嗨。
Mom? Hey.
你还好吗?
How you doing?
不,不
No, no.
我很好。
I'm good.
我真的很好。
I'm real good.
我只是在医院,做志愿者。
I'm just here at the hospital, volunteering.
是的,是-是的,乔医生是... 我的一个导师。
Yeah. Y-yeah, Dr. G's like a... a mentor to me.
是的,我一直在帮助别人远离毒品。
Yeah, I've been helping other people get off of drugs.
[吃吃的笑]是的。
[chuckling] Yeah.
是的,我的运气终于时来运转了。
Yeah, my luck is finally turning around.
是的,不,我...
Yeah, no, I...
是的,我会的。
Yeah, I will.
我-我马上就会过来看你的。
I-I'll come up and see you real soon.
好吧,我要挂了。
Well, I better go.
好的。
Okay.
再见,老妈。
Bye, mom.
我爱你。
I love you.
[清理喉咙]
[clears throat]
[吃吃的笑]你认为她相信了?
[chuckling] You think she bought it?
好吧,让我们使它成真,好吗?
Well, let's make it true, okay?
你很棒。
You're great.
正经的再说一遍。
Say it like you mean it.
你很棒。
You're great.
说的有进步,让我们开始,伙计们,加油。
That's much better. Let's move, boys. Come on.
嗨,钱普,手还好吗?
Hey, Champ. How's the hand?
我没什么感觉。
I don't feel it.
我什么感觉都没,事实上。
I don't feel anything, actually.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表