剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不 事发时我和雷吉在一起 不是他干的
No, dude, I was with Reggie when it happened, it wasn't him.
通知你的人取消行动
So you need to call off your crew.
我们刚从雷吉家出来
We're just leaving Reggie's house now.
他们找到雷吉了吗
Did they find him?
没有 他不在家 我们正往高中去
No, he wasn't home. We're headed to the high school now.
曼特尔太太说他们往那边去了
That's where Mrs. Mantle said they were going.
好的 我这就去
Okay, I'm on my way.
等你准备好就可以开始 赫敏
Whenever you're ready, Hermione.
作为镇长的候选人
As a mayoral candidate,
我认为在危急时刻应该挺身而出
I feel it's important to take charge in times of crisis.
比如这次暴♥动♥
Like this riot,
我相信是黑兜帽事件的连带效应
which I believe is brought about by the actions of the Black Hood.
因此我想提供一个赏金
Which is why I would like to offer a bounty.
一百万美元的赏金换黑兜帽
1 million dollars to whoever can deliver the Black Hood.
活着或者最好死了
Alive or preferably, dead.
河谷镇
第二季 第二十一集
赏金
A bounty?
你在胡说什么 这合法吗
What are you talking about? Is that even legal?
黑兜帽在河谷镇到处开枪杀人
The Black Hood is an active shooter on the streets of Riverdale.
他试图在警局外杀死你的同学
He tried to kill one of your classmate outside the Sheriff's Station.
不 不 黑兜帽没有射杀毒牙
No, no. The Black Hood did not shoot Fangs.
不好意思 你怎么会知道
Excuse me, young lady? How would you know that?
有人看见黑兜帽在警局外吗
Did anyone actually see the Black Hood at the Sheriff's station?
你为什么如此袒护一个杀人犯
And why exactly are you being protective of a murderer?
谢丽尔 有新的线索吗
Cheryl, any new leads?
-你在哪儿 -我在报社 怎么了
- Where are you right now? - I'm at The Register, why?
他穿过松林去前面的房♥子了
He's outside the forest and he's headed for the houses beyond the pines.
甚至可能去你家
Maybe even yours.
-我要先挂了 -等等 表亲
- I have to go. - Wait, cousin.
千万不要单独一个人进那个房♥子
Do not go into that house alone.
我要在别人找到我爸之前找到他
I have to find my dad before anyone else does.
不然他就是行尸走肉了
Otherwise, he's a dead man walking.
肯定是南区人
That's gotta be the Southsiders.
人♥渣♥毒蛇
Serpent scum!
冷静一点 穆斯 我们人少而且没有武器
Settle down, Moose. We're out manned and unarmed.
我不能躲在这里看他们破环我们的学校
I'm not just gonna hide here while they trash our school!
-我同意穆斯的 -好吧
- I'm with Moose. - All right.
但我们三人面对不知道多少敌人
But it's us three against who knows how many.
如果要上就要武装好
So if we're gonna do this, we gotta gear up.
罗尼 我能稍后给你回电吗
Ronnie, can I call you back?
这里发生了暴♥乱♥ 现在有点忙
I'm kinda busy, a riot broke out.
亚奇 我知道 我刚才还在那里
Yes, Archie, I know. I was just out in the middle of it.
什么 我以为你在我家里
What? I thought you were still at my house?
我不仅上街了
Not only did I brave the streets,
还抓到了开枪打毒牙的人 克勒姆太太
I delivered Fangs's shooter, Mrs. Klump, to the authorities.
-是克勒姆太太开的枪 -你能怪她吗
- Mrs. Klump shot Fangs? - Can you blame her?
我先挂了 罗尼 我要告诉毒蛇帮
I gotta go, Ronnie, I gotta tell the Serpents,
不过我爱你
but I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
妈妈
Mom?
米内塔警长
Sheriff Minetta?
维罗尼卡 你在这儿干什么
Veronica, what are you doing here?
你应该在家和安德在一起
You're supposed to be at home with Andre.
安德在车里 我们要绕一下路
Andre's in the car, We had to make a detour.
天哪 妈妈
Good Lord, Mom!
你和爸爸想把河谷镇变成哥谭市吗
Are you and Daddy trying to turn Riverdale into Gotham City?
毒蛇 停下
Serpents, stop!
兄弟们 看起来我们要放倒一些斗牛犬了
Well, Fellas, looks like we found some bulldogs to put down.
香豌豆 我发誓雷吉没有射毒牙
Sweet Pea, I swear, Reggie didn't shoot Fangs.
是克勒姆太太
It was Mrs. Klump.
胡扯 我看到曼特尔拿着枪
Bull. I saw Mantle with the gun!
那你也看到在他开枪前我把他扑倒了
Then you also saw me tackle him, before he got a shot off!
是米吉的妈妈开的枪 她现在在警局
It was Midge's mom! She's down at the station.
是吗 毒牙现在正命悬一线
Yeah, and Fangs is still clinging to life.
不管是雷吉还是克勒姆太太开的枪
And whether it was Reggie or Mrs. Klump who pulled the trigger,
北区人把他送进了医院
a Northsider put him there.
你们夺走了我们的朋友 我们的地盘
You took our friend, our land...
只要有机会 你们就会夺走一切
And you'll take everything if we give you the chance.
现在你们可以看着我们
So now you get to watch
把你们的学校烧成灰烬
as we burn your school to the ground.
你们想对我的学校做什么
What the hell do you boys think you're doing to my school?
爸
Hello? Dad?
爸...
Dad...
你来得太晚了 猪头
You're too late, Jughead.
你想学《疯狂的麦克斯》那样闯过暴♥动♥吗
Well, you try Mad Max-ing your way through a riot.
-学校发生了什么 -韦瑟比把我们叫停
- What happened in the school? - Weatherbee shut us down.
-之后赶出来了 -然后毒蛇帮的人又走了
- And kicked our asses out. - Then the Serpents took off again.
-去哪儿了 -他们去弗恩利夫了
- Do you know where? - Yeah, they went down Fernleaf.
-可能去米吉·克勒姆家了 -为什么
- Probably to Midge Klump's house. - Why there?
去砸他家 因为我告诉他们
To trash it. Because I told them
向毒牙开枪的是克勒姆夫人 不是雷吉
Mrs. Klump shot Fangs, not Reggie.
猪头 你一定要劝他们冷静下来
Jughead, you have to coax them off the ledge.
-我现在就去 -等等
- Yeah, I'm on it. - Wait...
-你和贝蒂联♥系♥了吗 -她和她妈在一起
- You've spoken to Betty? - She's with her mom.
保持联♥系♥
Keep in touch.
你也是
You, too.
亚奇 我是老爹
Archie, it's Pop.
你有个朋友在我这里
I've got a friend of yours here.
他好像需要你的帮助
I think he needs help.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
贝蒂 我是FP
Betty, it's FP.
我在河谷镇综合医院 你和猪头在一起吗
I'm at Riverdale General, is Jug with you?
琼斯先生 没有 我不知道他在哪儿
Mr. Jones, no, I-- u202dI don't know where he is.
如果你见到他
All right, if you see him,
告诉他我在找他 好吗
you tell him I'm looking for him, okay?
-当然 我会的 -还有
- Of course, I will. - Also, uh...
贝蒂 他们刚把你♥爸♥送到急诊室
Betty, they just brought your old man into the ER.
我爸
My dad?
他伤得严重吗
Is he hurt badly?
我不清楚 他流了不少血
I don't know. He's bleeding quite a bit.
要我去看看他吗
You want me to check on him?
不用了 琼斯先生 我这就过去
No. That's okay, Mr. Jones. I'm on my way.
你准备去哪儿弄
Where do you plan on getting the
一百万愚蠢的赏金
million dollars to pay for this lunatic bounty?
你父亲有秘密基金
Your father has secret funds.
有才怪
My ass, he does.
如果老爸以为他可以用我的钱
And if Daddy thinks he can use my money
实现不择手段的阴谋 那他就错了
for one of his Machiavellian ploys, he better think again.
我要拿回圣克莱尔家给我的钱
Because I'm taking back what I got from the St. Clairs.
你父亲已经说过
Your father already told
他用那笔钱为你投了信托基金
you he'd put that money in a trust for you!
你是说他偷了我的钱
He stole it, you mean!
维罗尼卡
Veronica!
维罗尼卡
Veronica!
你这是浪费时间 你的钱不在那里
You're wasting your time. Your money is not in there.
维罗尼卡 打开门 我们好好谈谈
Veronica, just open the door and we can talk about this.
洛奇实业
十月惊奇
顾家模范弗雷德·安德鲁斯并不单纯
我没有地方可去 洛奇先生不管我了
I didn't know where else to go. Mr. Lodge left me hanging.
等等 雷吉 我知道他雇你砸掉白魔龙
Wait, Reggie, I know he paid you to trash the Whyte Wyrm.
但这事是他让你干的吗
But did he put you up to this?
看外面
Guys? Outside.
毒蛇帮 他们来找我了
Serpents! They're coming for me.
亚奇 怎么了
Archie, what's up?
猪头 你们在哪里
Jughead, where the hell are you guys?
我刚把毒蛇帮的人带回白魔龙酒吧
I just got the Serpents back to the Whyte Wyrm.
克勒姆家没事了
Mrs. Klump's house is secure.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
如果毒蛇帮和你在一起
Well, if the Serpents are with you,
那老爹快餐店外面的人是谁
then who the hell is out here at Pop's?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表