剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Yeah, me, too.
你害怕什么
About what?
河谷镇
第二季 第二集
我昨晚失眠了 猪头
I couldn't sleep last night, Judhead.
我一直在想你♥爸♥的事 还有老爹里的场景
I kept thinking about your dad, and Pop's.
或许我们能一石二鸟
And how maybe we can kill two birds with one stone.
你能来镇长办公室找我吗
Can you meet me at the Mayor's office?
好吧 我来安排一下
Okay, great, I'll get it set.
但现在 我得打给...
But right now, I need to call...
小贝 什么事
Hey, Bee, what's up?
我知道你这阵子都没有在你房♥里睡觉
I know you haven't been sleeping in your room.
那你这几晚究竟是在哪过的夜
So where exactly have you been spending your nights?
-所以是贝蒂 -是的 是贝蒂
- So, Betty. - Yes, Betty.
自从你还有你♥爸♥从医院回到家
Ever since you and your dad got home from the hospital,
她就发现你的房♥间不寻常地空荡安静
she's noticed your room's been unusually empty and quiet.
为什么
Why?
这样我就能 看着门
So I can... watch the doors.
确保没人进来
So I can make sure no one comes in.
我知道听起来很疯狂 但是开枪射我爸的人
I know it sounds crazy, but the guy who shot my dad
还逍遥法外 罗尼
is still out there, Ronnie,
我很害怕他会
and I'm scared he's gonna
回来杀死我爸
come back and finish the job.
亚奇
Archie,
你经历的事给你带来了很深的创伤
you went through something deeply traumatic.
我能给你个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
说吧 什么建议都可以
Please. Anything.
我在纽约的时候
When I lived in New York,
每星期去看一次心理医生 帮我度过
I saw a therapist once a week to help me get through
各种派克大街闹剧
all sorts of Park Avenue drama.
我不是说要你去看心理医生 亚奇
Now, I'm not saying to go see a therapist, Archie,
但或许去看看学校辅♥导♥员会有用
but maybe the school counselor could help?
麦克伊镇长
Mayor McCoy.
贝蒂 猪头 有什么需要帮助的吗
Betty, Jughead. What can I help you with?
快餐店都快关门大吉了
So, the Chock'lit Shoppe is on the verge of closing,
我们希望泰特老爹知道整个镇子
and we want Pop Tate to know that the entire town
都会在他背后支持他
is rallying behind him.
我们想你能不能
We were thinking that you could...
建个纪念碑
make the building a landmark,
或宣布一个老爹日放假一天 以表支持
or declare a Pop's Day off? In support?
要是我赞成老爹日
What if I endorse Pop's,
那下周另一个人在那被枪杀了呢
and next week someone else is shot there?
作为镇长还有一个母亲
My priority as a mayor and as a mother
我的首要职责是保证这个镇子的安全
is keeping this town safe.
如果老爹必须得关闭 我全力赞成
If we have to close Pop's, I'm all for it.
那为了一个莫须有的罪名把我爸送进州监狱
Are you also all for like shipping my dad off to a state prison
-你也全力赞成吗 -别说了
- for a murder that he didn't commit? - Shh.
你这是在干什么 设套吗
What is this, an ambush?
我知道你认识州检察官
I know you have an in with the State Attorney.
你能给他打个电♥话♥
If you could just call him
为我爸争取个好点的律师 或是做点什么吗
and try to get my dad a better lawyer, anything?
你父亲犯了错
Your father made some mistakes,
我很肯定他会得到一场公平的听证会的
I'm sure he'll get a fair hearing.
麦克伊镇长
Mayor McCoy?
你把这一刻记好了
You remember this moment.
因为这一刻你背弃了
'Cause this is the moment that you turned your back
泰特老爹和我爸两个人
on both Pop Tate and my father.
米吉·克勒姆
Midge Klump.
团团
The Klumpster.
雷吉
Reggie,
你手上有叮当吗
what do you know about jingji-jangle?
我知道在学校的地盘上
I know you shouldn't say
你不应该说这么大声
it so loud while we're on school property.
我可以分你一些
And that I can score you some.
给谁的
Who's it for?
我和穆斯
Me and Moose.
我看看能做点什么
Lemme see what I can do.
辅♥导♥员办公室
你在想什么呢 安德鲁斯
What's on your mind, Andrews?
女人问题 还是生了疥疮
Girl troubles, scabies?
你为什么要找布尔芭比小姐做指导呢
Why are you seeking guidance from Ms. Burble?
辅♥导♥员办公室
-我没有 -也许你应该
- I'm not. - Maybe you should.
橄榄球训练后 你就拉着一副臭脸
You look like my nuts after football practice.
你有什么东西能让我保持清醒吗
Do you have anything that can help keep me awake?
有很多东西
Many things.
安♥非♥他♥命♥ 巴氯芬 莫♥达♥非♥尼♥和"叮当"
Amphetamines, Baclofen, Modafinil, Jingle-Jangle.
"叮当"
Jingle-Jangle?
能让你保持清醒 而且不单止这样
That'll keep you up for days, in more ways than one.
但你为什么需要毒品 神奇面包
But why do you need uppers, Wonder Bread?
在抓到开枪打伤我爸的凶手之前
Until the guy who shot my dad is caught,
我要高度戒备
I wanna be on high alert.
你到底能不能帮我 雷吉
So, can you help me or not, Reggie?
我帮你 安德鲁斯
I got you, Andrews.
我们不能让恐♥怖♥分♥子♥获胜
We can't let the terrorists win.
我们要在老爹快餐店举办一场活动
We need to host an event at Pop's
提醒大家小镇的单纯时光
that reminds the town of simpler times.
就像是回到过去小店刚刚开张的时候
Like, a throwback to when the shoppe first opened its doors.
贝蒂 我和所有的女生一样喜欢美味的奶昔
Betty, I like a good milkshake as much as any girl,
老爹快餐店的奶昔连奇缘3餐厅都自愧不如
and Pop's puts Serendipity 3's to shame.
但是为什么死在这座山上呢
But, why this hill to die on?
芭蕾舞之后 我会和我妈还有波莉去吃橘子冰
Orange freezes with my mom and Polly after ballet.
溜冰完后 我和我爸去那吃鸡汤面
Chicken noodle soup with my dad after ice-skating...
暑假的最后一天和亚奇去那吃烤芝士
Grilled cheeses with Archie on the last day of summer vacation.
我第一次见到你就是在那里 小维
It's where I met you for the first time, Vee.
我第一次见到你也是在那里
It's where I met you for the first time.
还有
Also...
猪头
Jug.
他也许失去了他爸
He may lose his dad,
但也许我可以为他拯救这一个地方
but maybe I can save this one place for him...
为了我们所有的人
For all of us.
维罗尼卡 我能和你说两句吗
Veronica. May I speak to you?
爸
Daddy?
-爸 -爸
- Daddy? - Daddy?
在监狱里的每一天
Every day I was in prison,
我都想着回到你和你母亲身边
I thought about getting back to you and your mother.
我知道这不容易
And I knew it wouldn't be easy,
我知道这需要时间
I knew it would take time.
一人让一步吧
Meet me halfway.
难道你觉得我不想吗 爸
Don't you think I want to, Daddy?
难道你觉得我不希望一切都回到以前那样吗
Don't you think I want everything to go back to the way it was?
我们三人出席美丽的晚宴或是舞会
The three of us, walking into some fabulous gala or ball.
你与你最心爱的两位女子
You with your two favorite girls.
但是
But...
我做不到
I can't.
眼罩已经摘下 爸 我没法再戴回去
The blindfold's off, Daddy, I can't just put it back on.
对不起 我应该回去找我的朋友了
I'm sorry, but I should get back to my friends.
那你有打算
Yeah, hey, so... were you,
在那办场舞会吗
planning a dance in there?
一场活动 为了不让老爹快餐店结业
An event. To keep Pop's from closing.
如果我有能帮忙的地方
Well, if I can help in any way--
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
我试过采取合法的途径
I tried going the legit route.
我甚至找过镇长 只是
I even talked to the mayor. It's just...
感谢像是整个体系都对我们不利
It feels like the whole system's rigged against us.
FP怎么说
What's FP saying?
他要接受这份协议吗
Is he taking this deal?
除非我能帮忙
Not if I can help it.
高个儿
Tall Boy...
如果我们在他
What if we bust him out of jail
被转移到州立监狱之前帮他越狱呢
before he gets transferred to state?
完全可行的
It's totally doable.
警♥察♥局的安全措施比河谷镇高中还差
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表