剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
We're watch-dogs.
我们起名叫看门狗吧
We're the Watch-Dogs.
我们不叫"看门狗" 雷吉
We're not called "The Watch-Dogs", Reg.
我们叫红圈会
We're called the Red Circle.
我们严守阵地
We hold the line.
不能坐等下一次袭击
We're not waiting around for the next attack.
从现在开始 我们要保护自己
From now on, u202dwe're protecting our own.
《华氏451》
Fahrenheit 451.
出自我最喜欢的作家之一 雷·布莱伯利
By one of my favorite authors, Ray Bradbury.
首先来看书名
Let's start with the title.
谁能告诉我它有什么含义
Can anyone tell me its significance?
什么 靠
What? Damn it!
同学们 封面上有一本燃烧的书啊
People, there's a burning book on the cover...
华氏451度是纸的燃点
Fahrenheit 451 is the temperature at which paper burns.
"燃烧是一种享受"
"It was a pleasure to burn."
没错 谢谢 你叫
Indeed. Thank you, Mr...
琼斯
Jones.
欢迎来到地狱
Welcome to hell.
菲利普斯先生
Uh, hi, Mr. Phillips?
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
托妮告诉我你以前是校报的顾问
Toni was telling me you used to advise the school paper.
我想知道 发生了什么事
I was wondering, what happened?
毒品和黑帮来到了南区高中
Drugs and gangs came to Southside High.
想让学生们对校报
Trying to get students interested in anything
这种东西感兴趣就是徒劳
like the school paper was an exercise in futility.
我有兴趣 也有经验
I'm interested u202dand I have experience too.
我在河谷镇高中的时候
When I was at Riverdale High, I wrote
为《蓝金报》撰稿
for the Blue and Gold.
我想支持校报的工作
I'll put in the work.
网上能找到你的文章吗
Are your articles online?
能
Yeah.
我去看一看 然后联♥系♥你
I'll take a look, let you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
你说要来维罗尼卡家的
You said you were coming to Veronica's.
有点事耽误了
Yeah. Something came up.
树林里的事吗
Something in the woods?
贝蒂 别误会我的意思
Betty, don't take this the wrong way,
但是这么多年我一直在听你唠叨
but, how many years did I listen to you go on and on
亚奇 现在又变成了猪头
about Archie and now Jughead?
你和他交往征得我的同意了吗
Did you ask my permission to date them?
没有 因为你不需要 我也不需要你同意
No. Because you didn't need it. And I don't need yours.
约会是一回事 但是这...
Dating is one thing, but this is...
不关你的事
Is none of your business.
我晚点和你联♥系♥
I'll, uh... I'll catch you later.
凯文
Kev...
说到底凯文·凯勒是有性♥欲♥
So, button-down Kevin Keller has a sex-drive,
那又如何
So what?
这会让他有危险
So it's putting him in danger.
他为什么不停止呢
Why won't he just stop?
贝蒂 你对人类心理真是知之甚少
Oh, Betty. How little you know of the human psyche.
以前凯文是个一脸痘痘又孤僻笨拙的胖小子
Kevin used to be a lonely awkward fat boy with acne.
现在他是个大帅哥
Now, he's a smoke-show.
又怎样
And?
在他脑里 他还是那个缺乏吸引力的胖小子
In his mind, he's still that unattractive Pugsley.
凯文想要得到认可 建立关系
Kevin wants validation, connection,
即使他必须树林里才能找到
even if he has to find it in the woods.
即使杀人犯还逍遥法外
Even with a killer on the loose.
即使你不赞同
Even if you don't approve.
我有个惊人的消息 小亚奇
u202dI have incredible news, Archiekins.
你被邀请和我父母一起吃晚饭
You are invited to dinner with my parents.
在我家
Chez moi.
罗尼 这周...
Oh, Ronnie, this week's...
我不管
I don't care.
亚奇 这事没得商量
Archie, this is non-negotiable.
在看《真爱配对》那晚他和你问好
That drive-by he did during The Matchlerette was
算是一种表态 但是这
a kind gesture, but this...
就像是... 我不想说这是测试
This is like... I don't want to call it a test,
虽说差不多就是
though it kind of is.
要测试我什么
What am I being tested for?
不是测试你 是测试我父亲
Not you, my father.
今晚他能不能只当爸爸
Can he just be a dad for one night?
不带任何目的 只想去了解
No agenda other than getting to know someone who's...
对我来说重要的人
who's important to me.
既然这样 我会去的 罗尼
Well, in that case, I'll be there for you, Ronnie.
可惜 我没时间教你说西班牙语
Sadly, I don't have time to teach you Spanish,
但我给你选了一些常用短语
but I've selected some common phrases
你可以记熟 练习一下
for you to memorize and practice.
我们能不能别说你组建的私人军队
Oh, and can we not talk about the private army you're starting?
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thanks.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你母亲收到了某个粉丝发来的邮件
Your mother got some fan mail.
他把自己叫做黑兜帽
He calls himself the Black Hood.
他想我们公开这封信
And he wants us to publish this letter.
他想所有人知道他开枪打伤费雷德·安德鲁斯
He wants everyone to know that he shot Fred Andrews.
穆斯和米吉
And Moose and Midge.
还谋杀了杰拉尔丁·格伦迪
And murdered Geraldine Grundy.
你确定这封信是真的吗
Are you sure that this is real?
货真价实
Oh, it's real, all right.
感到害怕吗
要人保护吗
致电红圈会
发短♥信♥或致电
我是黑兜帽
u202d"This is the Black Hood.
在老爹快餐店开枪打伤奸夫的人就是我
I am the man who shot the adulterer at Pop's.
我在绿谷杀了那个性侵儿童的人
I killed the child-predator in Greendale.
我在情人小径开枪打了有毒瘾和性瘾的青少年
I shot the drug and sex-addicted teenagers at Lover's Lane.
河谷镇不是无辜的
Riverdale is not innocent.
那是一个充满了伪君子 败类和罪犯的小镇
It's a town of hypocrites and degenerates and criminals.
我的愤怒就是要你们为谎言
My wrath is the price of your lies,
秘密及罪恶而付出代价
your secrets, your sins.
我不会停止
I will not stop,
没人能阻止我
I cannot be stopped.
我就是一匹狼
I am the Wolf.
而你们就是羊群
You are the Flock.
这是一场血型杀戮 你们会再收到我的来信
This is the blood-letting. You will hear from me again."
汤姆 这威胁是真的吗
Well, Tom, how real is this threat?
这绝对是费雷德·安德鲁斯的钱包
It's definitely Fred Andrews' wallet.
他的墨镜 我正在和绿谷警♥察♥确认
His sunglasses, I'm checking with Greendale PD.
艾丽丝 以公众安全为出发点
Alice, in the spirit of public safety...
汤姆 如果不同意请告诉我
Tom, tell me if you disagree.
我认为重要的是不要理会这个疯子
I think it's important to not give this lunatic an audience.
麦克伊镇长 我们有责任
Mayor McCoy, u202dit is our responsibility
让公众知道他的存在
to let the public know that he's out there
并且在找寻下一个受害者
targeting his next vicitm.
如果你把这封信报道出来 会引发恐慌的
If you... if you print this, you're gonna cause panic.
我要媒体对这封信进行封锁至少一天
I want a media blackout for 24 hours in this letter at least.
然后我会把这封信列为证据
And I'll be taking it into evidence.
我会给你们发一个副本
I'll send you a copy.
不必了 警长
Oh, no need, Sheriff.
发给印刷厂做明天的头版之前
We've already made one, right before we sent it
我们已经做好副本了
to the printer u202dfor tomorrow's front page.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones?
我看了你的文章 令我刮目相看
I read your work, I'm impressed.
所以我会考虑重新开放
So much so that u202dI'll consider re-opening
《红与黑》 但是有两个条件
The Red and the Black on two conditions.
一不能有帮派 二不能有"叮当"
One, no gangs. Two, no Jingle-Jangle.
你可以写一写他们的事
You can write about them
但如果我看到你有任何非法交易
but if I see you trafficking in either,
就要彻底关闭了
we're done.
这对我来说完全没问题
That will not be a problem for me.
你真的认为
Did you actually think
我会让一群青少年组建自卫队吗
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表