剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
正如我之前提醒韦瑟比校长时说的
As I reminded Principal Weatherbee when I told him
我本就没同意你参演这部剧 以后也不会
you didn't have my approval to do the musical and never will.
这算什么 你现在以破坏别人梦想为乐是吗
So what? You just feast on broken dreams now, is that it?
扮演一个可以意念移♥动♥物体的弑母少女
Playing a murderous telekinetic teen who kills her mother?
别想了
Please!
这一出弑母复仇童话
This matricidal revenge fantasy...
绝不可能发生
Never gonna happen.
到此为止了
That's final.
因为一些无法预见的状况
Due to some unforeseen circumstances,
谢丽尔将不再扮演嘉莉·怀特的角色
Cheryl will no longer be playing the role of Carrie White.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
只能说佩内洛普·布鲁森不太想让女儿演戏
Let's just say that Penelope Blossom u202disn't much of a stage-mom.
我想谢丽尔现在应该在体育馆长凳那
I think Cheryl's by the gym bleachers.
同时 谢丽尔的候补演员将接替这个角色
In the meantime, Cheryl's understudy will assume the role.
候补演员
Understudy?
沙包事件之后我指定了一名候补
I appointed one after the sandbag incident.
米吉·克勒姆
Midge Klump!
去他妈的音乐剧
Screw the musical.
我只是想向大家证明
I just wanted to prove to everyone
我还是那个我 但或许我不再是了
that I'm still me, but maybe I'm not.
托妮 连嘉莉·怀特
Toni, even Carrie White
都能站起来反抗她的母亲
could stand up to her mother.
谢丽尔 你得用行动告诉你妈妈是谁说了算
Cheryl, you've gotta show your mother who's in charge.
我不知道我还行不行
I don't know if I can anymore.
我再不是那个烧掉了
I'm not the same girl who
瑰刺庄园 拔掉她氧气的人了
burned down Thornhill and cut off her oxygen.
你当然是
Sure, you are.
你不会失去扮演嘉莉的机会的 谢丽尔
You're not done playing Carrie, Cheryl.
绝对不会
Not by a long shot.
*留下来吧 告诉我你想做些什么*
*Stay here instead just tell me what you'd like to do*
*我们一起谈笑 唱歌♥给你听*
*We'll talk and we'll laugh and I'll sing to you*
*我们绝不争吵*
*And I promise you we won't fight*
*请不要离开*
*Don't leave tonight*
*你不了解人心 他们从不把你当朋友*
*You don't know these people they're not your friends*
*嘉莉*
*Carrie!*
*他们只想将你毁灭*
*They're only waiting to tear you in two*
如果他们是真的喜欢我呢
What if they like me?
*就像你父亲 他们玩够了便会离开*
*Just like your father. They'll leave when they're through*
-或许他们喜欢我呢 他们会的 -真傻
- They might like me! They'll like me! - You're such a fool!
*你可知道 世人皆狡诈*
*Aren't you aware how people deceive*
*他们靠近你 毁了你*
*They'll take you and break you*
*然后就会离开你*
*And then, u202dthey will leave you*
*嘉莉 嘉莉*
*Carrie, Carrie*
*嘉莉*
*Carrie*
*你是我的挚爱 我愿为你背叛世人*
*You are the love I was betrayed for*
*我的骄傲 我的耻辱*
*My pride and my shame*
*我的贝蒂*
*My Betty*
*我们本是一体*
*We're one and the same*
*别离开我*
*Don't go*
别离开我
Don't go.
*别离开我*
*Don't go*
妈妈
Mom?
不要离开我 贝蒂
Don't leave me, Betty.
不要像他们一样离开我
Don't leave me like all the others.
我这是在拍什么车祸现场吗
Am I directing a train wreck?
我的茶呢
And where's my tea?
妈妈
Mom?
我哪都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
一切都在分崩离析
Everything... u202dEverything is crumbling.
我失去了所有人
I've lost everyone.
不 我没失去所有人 我是把大家赶跑的
No, I haven't lost everyone, I've driven everyone away.
我儿子一出生我就把他送走了
I gave my son away when he was born,
然后 我又重蹈覆辙了
and then, I just did it again.
你♥爸♥和我分居了
And your father and I aren't living together,
因为我们还总是
because we're still fighting
因为多年前说不出口的事情吵架
about some unspoken thing that happened years ago.
我们之间的关系从未如此破碎过
And... And you and I have never been so frayed.
我妈一直都是一个濒临崩溃的人 现如今
My mom's always been a woman on the verge, but this...
我得做些事情帮帮她 猪头
I have to do something to help her, Jughead.
让她不再觉得
Something to make her feel less
这么孤单 被人抛弃
alone and abandoned.
伙计们 宣传♥单♥出来了 看着棒极了
Guys, the programs are in, and they look amazing.
一定要在首演的时候签字
Make sure to get them signed on opening night.
赫敏·洛奇
打造未来
爸 你来这做什么
Dad, what're you doing here?
把道具装好
Gotta get the sets loaded in.
我知道 我以为
Yeah, I... I guess I just assumed--
怎么了 我们意见不统一我就退出了
What? That I would quit because we had a disagreement?
我不是那样办事的
That's not the way I roll.
凯文找我说《魔女嘉莉》的事
u202dWhen Kevin came to me about Carrie, The Musical,
他说我就是汤米·罗斯现实中的原型
he said I was the literal embodiment of Tommy Ross.
忠诚 无私
Loyal, selfless,
是个英雄 正能量
a hero, a force for good.
但是这些都不是我
But I'm none of those things.
在哪个故事里我都不是英雄
I'm not the hero of any story...
最近 我走上了黑暗的道路
Lately, I've been going down this dark path,
不顾忌这会对我爸造成多大的伤害
ignoring how much it hurt my dad.
洛奇先生 有件事我得说明白
Mr. Lodge, there's something I gotta get off my chest.
你虽然是我的领导 但是
You may be my boss, but please,
请不要试图离间我和我爸
don't try to get between me and my dad.
因为那样的话 我向你保证 先生
Because I promise you, sir,
那将是你必输无疑的斗争
that is a battle u202dyou will lose, every time.
谢谢你送我的火鸟
So, thank you for the Firebird...
但是我以后不需要了
But I won't be needing it anymore.
我们糊弄谁 这可是首演
Oh, who are we kidding. It's opening night!
我们这么紧张也吃不下
We're too nervous to eat, anyway.
艾丽丝
Alice...
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
我对牡丹过敏 但是你又怎么会知道呢
I'm allergic to peonies. But how would you know that?
我们结婚才几十年而已
We've only been married for decades.
我真的很想回来 艾丽丝
I'd really like to come back home, Alice.
如果你愿意让我留下来的话
If you'll have me.
如果你回来 哈尔
If we do this, Hal,
我们之间不能再有秘密了
there can't be any more secrets between us.
-也就是说 贝蒂 -怎么了
- Which means... Betty? - Yeah?
-宝贝 可以让我俩单独谈谈吗 -当然
- Honey, can you give us a moment? - Yeah.
奇克的一些事情 应该让你知道
There's something that you should know about Chic.
说实话 我一直怀疑奇克不是我儿子
To be honest, I always suspected that Chic wasn't mine.
我不在乎 艾丽丝
I don't care, Alice.
我想回家
I want to come home.
艾丽丝
Alice...
我们的秘密不会再伤害到我们了
Our secrets u202dcan't hurt us anymore.
但是我们可以破镜重圆
But we can be together again.
你不是要准备演出吗
Don't you have a show to get ready for?
对 但这个更重要
Yeah, I do, u202dbut this couldn't wait.
我把火鸟还回去了 爸
I gave back the Firebird, Dad.
我还卖♥♥了点乐器
And I sold some of my music stuff
然后从收♥购♥站的史蒂夫那把这个买♥♥下来了
so I could buy this off of Junkyard Steve.
工程不小 爸 你如果愿意我随时上阵
It needs a lot of work, Dad, but I'm up for it if you are.
你该出发了 亚奇
You better get going, Arch.
我不希望你迟到
I don't want you to be late.
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night you'll never forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*一定会很棒*
*This will be just great*
*我的人生就要出彩*
*Oh, my life is gonna take flight*
*盼望周六夜晚的到来*
*Can't wait u202dtill Saturday night*
-*一套燕尾八十块* -*我们最好滚床单*
- *Eighty bucks for a tux?* - *Damn, we better get laid*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表