剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
That's all I've wanted. A fair hearing.
来为我自己解释
To explain myself.
好吧
Okay.
我们来谈谈安德鲁斯先生
Let's talk about Mr. Andrews.
妈让他卖♥♥了他在改造谷镇项目上的股份
Mom asked him to sell his portion of the SoDale project,
他拒绝这个提议的当天
and the day after he rejected the offer,
他就在老爹快餐店被枪击了
he was shot in Pop's.
是不是你干的
Was it your doing?
维罗尼卡 你先指责我 接着又指责你♥爸♥
Veronica, first you accuse me, then your father?
不不
No, no.
我没有朝费雷德开枪
I didn't shoot Fred.
我也没有雇别人来做这件事
Nor did I hire someone to do it.
我曾是你最狂热的拥护者 爸
I was your fiercest protector, Dad.
你问问妈
Ask Mom.
无论是谁称你为恶魔
Whenever somebody called you the devil incarnate,
我都为你辩护
I defended you.
我不断告诉自己
I kept telling myself,
他没有那么坏
He's not that bad.
你可以原谅他
You can forgive him.
接着你给我寄了这个
And then you sent me this.
一封威胁你的信 妈
A letter threatening you, Mom.
你就让这种人回到了我们生活中
That's the kind of man you're letting back into our lives.
维罗尼卡
Veronica?
你♥爸♥没有写这封信
Your father didn't write this letter.
是我写的
I did.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我需要你站在你♥爸♥那方出庭作证
I needed you to testify on your father's behalf.
所以我写了这封信 恐吓我自己
So I wrote this letter. Threatening myself.
而不是你♥爸♥
Not your father.
她是为了我们这么做
She did it for us.
为了生存
To survive.
这样我们才能一家团聚
So we can be a family again.
你们俩真是天生一对
You two deserve each other.
并没有真的削减规模 对吧
It's not exactly downsizing, is it?
流浪汉 流浪汉太太
Hobo. Bride of Hobo.
欢迎来到蓟园
Welcome to Thistlehouse.
母亲在暖房♥等着
Mother's in the conservatory.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢你们肯和我们坐下来谈
Thank you for sitting down with us.
当然了 贝蒂 你是家人
Of course, Betty. You're family.
好吧
Okay.
我们来这的原因是...
The reason we're here...
FP的律师认为如果被害者家属
FP's lawyer thinks that if the family of the victim
能大发慈悲...
shows mercy...
慈悲
Mercy.
你们就是为这而来吗
That's why you're here?
由你们提出宽大处理的请求
Well, it's an appeal for leniency from you.
来为我爸减刑
To reduce my dad's sentence.
我在那无数个夜晚悲痛地走在瑰刺庄园墙下
Where was your father's mercy when I spent those countless nights
牵挂着杰到底发生了什么事
walking the halls of Thornhill in agony,
你♥爸♥的慈悲在哪里
obsessing over what was happening to Jay-Jay?
想想最坏的情况
Imagining the worst.
当我和冷血杀手
Where was your father's mercy
夜复一夜地睡在同一个屋檐下
when I slept under the same roof as a cold-blooded killer,
-你♥爸♥的慈悲在哪里 -谢丽尔...
- night after night. - Cheryl...
FP没有杀杰森
FP didn't kill Jason.
好吗 是你♥爸♥杀的
Okay? That was your dad.
你看到视频了
You saw the video.
要我说的话 我恨不得看FP上电椅
If it were up to me, I'd watch FP fry in the electric chair.
我们需要这悲哀的一页永远翻篇
We need this sordid chapter closed forever,
而FP是与之有关的最后一部分
and FP is the last loose end to tie up.
我绝不会让一个活生生的
I will not have a living, breathing reminder
能让我想起生命中最黑暗部分的人
of the darkest chapter of my life
走在河谷镇的大街上
walking the streets of Riverdale.
我们该怎么处理谢丽尔现在怨气大发的情况
What do we do now that Cheryl's gone full Poison Ivy?
威胁 恐吓
Blackmail. Extortion.
如果她们不是真的
If they weren't weren't
是孤儿寡母 我会这么做的
literally an orphan and a widow, I would do it.
颈部撕裂伤 她的气管被压破了
Lacerations on the neck. Her trachea's crushed.
眼球内部血管破裂
Broken veins in her eyes
皮肤的撕裂显示了凶手的残暴
and the skin tears suggest brutality.
这是激♥情♥犯罪
This is a crime of passion.
仇恨
Hatred.
他想感受她死前的挣扎
He wanted to feel her struggle as she died.
告诉我 库伯女士 你认识死者吗
Tell me, Mrs. Cooper, did you know the victim?
不
No.
住手
Stop!
是我
It's me.
你是不是疯了
Are you freakin' insane?
你在这干什么 雷吉
What the hell are you doing here, Reggie?
给你找点刺♥激♥ 显然你根本不需要
Delivering your uppers, clearly the last thing you need.
你真是失控了 安德鲁斯
You've lost it, Andrews.
是你戴着面罩出现在这里
You're the one here wearing this hood.
这叫恶作剧
It's called a prank,
我可没想到你会攻击我
I didn't expect you to attack me.
如果我就是那个人呢
What if I had been the guy? Eh?
你就这样和他打吗
You would have just tackled him?
对 没错
Yeah. Damn right.
他有枪 安德鲁斯
He has a gun, Andrews.
他开枪打过人
He's shot people.
只有脑残疯子才会带根棒球棍来枪战
Only a dumbass lunatic brings a baseball bat to a gunfight.
没有强行闯入的迹象
There was no sign of forced entry,
这说明她很可能认识凶手
which probably means she knew her killer.
警♥察♥不知道
The police don't know if
她的私人物品是否有被带走
any of her personal belongings were taken.
怎么...
How, uh...
格伦迪老师是怎么死的
How did Ms. Grundy die?
尸检表明她是被勒死的
The autopsy showed that she was strangled.
凶手抓起手边的东西作为凶器
With something the killer grabbed on hand.
是一把大提琴弓
A cello bow, of all things.
她挣扎过
There was a struggle.
奋力抵抗
She fought back.
但是 亚奇 这是激♥情♥犯罪
But, Archie, this was a crime of passion,
在另一个小镇 凶器也完全不同
in another town with a completely different murder weapon.
这两起犯罪几乎不可能有关联
The likelihood of these two crimes being connected seems slim.
儿子
Son...
如果说出我的想法 你们肯定会觉得我疯了
If I say what I'm thinking, you're just gonna think I'm crazy.
也许库伯夫人说得对
Probably Mrs. Cooper's right.
也许并没有关联
Probably they're not connected.
为什么要卖♥♥呢 老爹
So, why'd you do it, Pop?
他们的报价太诱人了吗
Did they make you an offer you couldn't refuse?
是谁要买♥♥ 你知道吗
Who's buying it? Do you even know?
我都不好意思说
It shames me to say.
查格莫
ChugMo.
连锁酒馆吗
The liquor store chain?
我可以要求最后一顿饭吗 老爹
Hey, could I make a request of you, Pop? For a last supper?
你想吃什么都行
Anything you want.
其实不是我吃 是我爸
Actually, it's not for me, it's for my dad.
他今后的二十年
He's facing 20 years
都要在监狱里吃奇怪的肉卷
of that weird meatloaf that they serve prisoners.
除非最后一刻奇迹降临
So, barring an eleventh-hour miracle, I was
为了他在河谷镇的最后一顿饭
kind of hoping for his last meal in Riverdale
你能做他最喜欢吃的东西
that you could make him his favorite.
炸鸡 玉米面包 洋葱圈
Fried chicken, cornbread, onion rings
和橘子冰 如果我没记错的话
and an orange freeze, if memory serves.
像《雨人》一样记忆超群啊 老爹
It's very Rain Man of you, Pop.
干了这么多年
Been doing this a long time.
我还以为一辈子都会干这个
Thought I'd be doing it until the day I die.
真的
This is...
无法接受
Unacceptable.
-什么 -所有事情
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表