剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
河谷镇
第二季 第十八集
我要承认一个黑暗的事实
I have a dark confession to make...
早上谢丽尔与死神擦身而过之后 我在
After Cheryl's brush with death this morning, I found a letter
储物柜里找到一封信 寄信人宣称自己是
in my locker from u202dsomeone alleging to be...
我不敢相信自己会说出这个名字
And I can't believe I'm about to say this...
黑兜帽
the Black Hood.
是恶作剧 你看
It's a prank. Look at it!
谢丽尔饰演嘉莉一角是罪孽
解决这个问题 否则后果自负 黑兜帽
黑兜帽已经被我爸击毙了 他为什么会
Why would the Black Hood, who was shot dead by my dad,
要求重新安排嘉莉的演员呢
be demanding that the role of Carrie be recast?
对黑兜帽来说这似乎确实无关紧要
Yeah, it does seem pretty small potatoes for the Black Hood.
不过 猪头 这件事不能告诉任何人
Yeah. Still. Jug, you can't tell anyone about this.
作为官方纪录片制片人 你必须严格保密
As official documentarian, you're sworn to secrecy.
而且 如他们所说
Also, the show,
表演必须继续
as they say, must go on...
*汤米 最近我总是心绪不宁*
*Tommy, lately, I've just not been feeling right*
*为我们对嘉莉·怀特的态度而羞愧*
*I'm so ashamed of how we've all been treating Carrie White*
*虽然我知道这与你无关*
*Now I realize this is hardly your concern*
*我不想让你卷入其中*
*I hate to drag you into this*
*但我只能向你求助*
*But I've got nowhere else to turn*
*帮帮我吧*
*Do me a favor?*
*嘉莉·怀特必须学到教训*
*There's somethin' that Carrie White'll just have to learn*
*如果玩火 后果必是自焚*
*If she plays with fire She's gonna get burned*
*她必须补偿我所付出的代价*
*I want her to pay up for all that she's cost me*
*让她乖乖听话 为招惹我而后悔*
*And make her good and sorry that she ever crossed me*
*你一定要帮我 如果你帮我*
*You gotta help me If you help me*
*就能将债务一笔勾销*
*I could even up this debt*
*我们会让嘉莉·怀特度过永生难忘的一晚*
*And we could both give Carrie White a night she won't forget*
*帮帮我吧*
*Do me a favor*
*想到嘉莉*
*Think of Carrie*
*我已无所不言*
*I've said everything I could*
*但一个小小的善举*
*But one small act of kindness*
*就可能永远改变她的一生*
*Might change u202dCarrie's life for good*
-*好吧* -*来吧 来吧*
- *Fine* u202d- *Come on, come on*
*好吧 好吧 好吧*
*Okay, okay, okay*
*嘉莉·怀特必须学到教训*
*There's something that Carrie White'll just have to learn*
-*只要你帮我* -*如果*
- *Once you help me* - *If*
*玩火后果必是自焚*
*she plays with fire She's gonna get burned*
*我乞求 我恳求 我双膝跪地*
*I'm begging, I'm pleading I'm down on my knees*
*如果你真的爱我*
*If you really love me*
*那么宝贝 宝贝 求求你*
*Well then, baby, baby, please*
*帮帮我吧*
*Do me a favor*
罗尼
Ronnie...
我有件事想问你
I need to ask you something.
怎么 你想把
What? You want us to take
那辆性感的火鸟开进"情人车道"吗
that sexy new Firebird of yours to Lover's Lane?
其实我是想问
Actually, I was gonna ask if I
这几天能不能先把它停在佩姆布鲁克
could keep it parked at the Pembrooke for a few days.
为什么
Why?
我还没有把火鸟的事告诉我爸
I still haven't told my dad about the Firebird.
我们的父亲是竞争对手
And our dads are literal rivals.
如果我爸爸发现你父亲送我这样贵重的礼物
If my dad finds out yours gave me this big, expensive gift,
-会引发第三次世界大战的 -好吧
- it'll trigger World War Three. - Fine.
我们的车♥库♥就是你的车♥库♥
Our garage is your garage.
关于竞选 你真觉得弗雷德有机会吗
About the election, do you really think Fred has a shot?
对我们有利的角度来看 他想宣传家庭价值观
In our favor, he's essentially running on a platform of family values
但却没有一个家人在支持他
with none of his family by his side.
玛丽离开了 谢天谢地
I mean, Mary's gone, thank God.
亚奇和弗雷德
And well, Archie and Fred,
他们的关系从来没这样疏远过 不是吗
they've never been so distant, have they?
我们只需要保持现状
We just need to keep it that way...
这不可能是真的
No way is this legit.
恐吓信是真的
Well, it's a legit threat,
但寄信人绝对不是真正的黑兜帽
but it's definitely not from the real Black Hood.
不 这是经典的《歌♥剧魅影》剧情
No, this is a classic Phantom of the Opera tactic.
神秘男子寄来恐吓信
Mystery man sends menacing note
要求必须换掉某个女高音演员
demanding a certain diva soprano gets recast or else.
谁说这封信一定是个神秘男子寄来的
Who's to say this letter came from a mystery man at all?
有道理
That's a good point.
埃塞尔 有什么好吃的吗
Hey, Ethel, what looks good?
有人把所有的巧克力豆都挑走了
Someone's picked out all the M&M's from the trail mix.
太糟糕了
u202dUgh, that's terrible.
可能是谢丽尔
It's probably Cheryl.
她总是拿走不该拿的东西
I mean, she's always taking things she shouldn't.
就像从你那里抢走的嘉莉这个角色
Like the role of Carrie from you...
听到你这样说真好 贝蒂
That's nice of you to say, Betty.
凯文直接让谢丽尔扮演嘉莉
For Kevin to have cast Cheryl
甚至都没有让你参加试镜
as Carrie without even letting you audition...
你感觉气愤吗
Would you say you feel angry?
我就是为扮演嘉莉而生的
I mean, I was born to play Carrie,
都没有机会去尝试一下 我的确很生气
so not to be given a shot at it, yeah, it makes me angry.
等等 猪头是在拍我们吗
Wait, is Jughead filming us?
不 没有
No. Oh, no, no.
他在拍花絮
No, he's shooting B-roll.
我不知道你想让我承认什么
Look, I have no idea what you're trying to get me to admit,
我不是个暴♥力♥的人
but I u202dam not a violent person
我先声明 郑重声明
and for the record, any record,
我绝不会做出任何
I would never do anything to
为了自己的利益而威胁或伤害他人的行为
threaten or harm anybody for my own benefit, ever!
在干什么 帅哥
What's happening, handsome?
我在收拾桌子 艾丽丝 你呢
Just bussin' tables, Alice. You?
刚结束排练
Just finished rehearsal.
我参加了高中音乐剧 你能相信吗
I'm in u202dthe high school musical. Can you believe it?
你会过来吗
Maybe you'll come by?
来看一看
Check it out.
我有工作 艾丽丝 抱歉
I'm working, Alice. Sorry.
不是吧 又来这一套
Wow! Really? This old act again?
你知道搞笑的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我担心我们的孩子
I was afraid our kids
也会和我们犯同样的错误
were going to make the same mistakes we did,
但事实上是我们自己在犯同样的错误
but, it turns out, we're the ones making them, all over again.
这一场 体育教师加德纳夫人
In this scene, u202dgym teacher Mrs. Gardener
在女主角没有朋友时 和她成为朋友
is being a friend when our girl has none,
完全出于好心
out of sheer kindness.
我会尽力演出来的
I'll fake it as best I can.
*多年来你独自面对世界*
*So many years you faced the world alone*
*担忧会虚度光阴*
*Frightened that life might pass you by*
*然后他出现了 对你微笑*
*Then he appears. Someone who smiles at you*
*没有时间去问为什么*
*This is no time to question why*
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop!
谢丽尔 只有我可以说停
Okay, Cheryl, I'm the only one that's allowed to stop.
我做不到
I can't do this!
我不能让你一边恨着我
I can't have you hating me
一边和我唱着关于友情的歌♥
while we're singing a song about friendship.
我知道我做的一切都很疯狂 乔茜
I know everything I did was legit crazy, Josie,
但是我在努力克服这些黑暗的
but I was u202dwrestling with some dark,
嘉莉·怀特式的恶魔
Carrie White-like demons,
我非常非常抱歉
and I'm so, so sorry.
所以请你原谅我
So please, please forgive me.
*这就是一切的开始*
*That's how it starts*
*两颗毫无防备的*
*Two unsuspecting*
-*心* -*在未知的世界里*
- *Hearts* - *In a world where nothing's sure*
*世事多变*
*And nothing's ever guaranteed*
-*世事多变* -*要相信自己的感觉*
- *Nothing's guaranteed* - *You should trust the way you feel*
*相信自己的感觉*
*Trust the way you feel*
-*这是唯一真实的存在* -*真实的存在*
- *That's the only thing that's real* - *Thing that's real*
*灵魂如魔法般飞翔*
*It's like magic how your spirit soars*
*当你感到他牵着你的手*
*Once you feel his hand in yours*
-*这就是* -*这就是*
- *That's how it* - *That's how it*
*这就是一切的开始*
*That's how it starts*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表