剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
让我当线人盯着你
I guess to be a mole or an informant to keep tabs on you.
联调局
The FBI did?
-几周前了 -几周前
- A few weeks ago. - A few weeks.
我什么都没跟他们说
I didn't tell them anything.
你能告诉他们什么
Well, what would you have told them?
-他们让我在这安个监听器 -监听器
- They asked me u202dto plant a bug in here. - A bug?
我用锤子砸了
I smashed it with a hammer.
洛奇先生 这个探员
Mr. Lodge, this agent has been
一直威胁我爸 因为我没给他们信息
threatening my dad because I haven't given up any information,
我觉得他不会罢手的
and I don't think he's gonna stop until I do.
那你为什么要告诉我
So why are you telling me...
-这些呢 -因为
- ...any of this? - Because...
我欣赏你 洛奇先生 也爱你的女儿
I like you, Mr. Lodge, and I love your daughter
而且我觉得亚当斯探员
and I think Agent Adams is a
在现在比你要危险很多
lot more dangerous than you are at this point.
他叫亚当斯
Is that his name? Adams?
亚瑟·亚当斯
Arthur Adams, yes.
我希望你能帮我爸
And uh... I was hoping maybe you could help my dad.
帮我们渡过这一关
Maybe help us out of this.
我会处理亚瑟·亚当斯的
Arthur Adams will be dealt with.
-你不会 -不会
- You're not going to-- - No!
亚奇 没人会
Archie, no one's going to...
你也能想象 这也不是我第一次和联调局打交道
As you can imagine, it's not my first tangling with the FBI.
你告诉我这事是对的
Hey, you did the right thing telling me.
给我24小时
Now, just give me 24 hours,
我找找人 然后再联♥系♥你
I'll make some calls and I'll get back to you.
我真的没跟他们透露任何事 洛奇先生
I really didn't tell them anything, Mr. Lodge.
任何事
About anything.
我相信你
And I believe you.
走吧 等我消息
Now go. u202dWait to hear from me.
亚奇
Oh, and Archie,
跟你♥爸♥说没事的
you tell your father everything is gonna be just fine.
老爸回来了 很生气 问了好多问题
Dad was here. He was pissed off and asking a lot of questions.
天啊
Oh, my God.
但不用担心 他不会回来了
Yeah, but don't worry, he won't be back.
妈 这事我们搞不定
Mom, we're in way over our heads here.
那个可疑的人的车在咱家外面停了两天了
The shady man's car was parked outside our house for two days.
-什么 -没事 猪头和我搞定了
- What? - It's okay. Jughead and I took care of it.
-你告诉猪头了 -嗯
- You told Jughead? - Yes.
我脑子里一直在想那具尸体
I keep thinking about that
还有谁会来找他
damn body and about who might come looking for it.
还有很多没处理好的事
And how many loose ends are
我们都没去考虑
out there that we're not even thinking about.
我们需要帮助 妈
We need help, Mom.
我们不能去找警♥察♥ 我不能去
We can't go to the police. I can't.
抱歉 我不能
I'm sorry. I just can't.
我没说要找警♥察♥
I'm not talking about the police.
-FP 我 -别说了 艾丽丝
- FP, I-- - Save it, Alice.
猪头刚才都告诉我了
Jughead just told me, all of it.
我不能让你们三个犯下我当初
I'm not gonna let the three of you make the same mistake
对杰森·布洛瑟姆犯下的错误 进来
I made with Jason Blossom. Come on.
安德
Andre?
去兜个风吧
We're going for a drive.
老板要见你
The boss wants to see you.
佩姆布鲁克应该往这拐
Hey, you just missed the turn to the Pembrooke.
安德
Andre?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
老板想更隐蔽一点
Boss requested somewhere more private.
风景好点
Scenic.
搞定
It's done.
天啊 老爸 你味好冲
Jeez... Dad, you reek.
是氢氧化钠的味
It's the sodium hydroxide.
一周后 什么都不会剩下
In a week, there'll be nothing left...
牙齿都没了
Not even his teeth.
谢谢 FP
Thank you, FP.
很抱歉让贝蒂牵扯进来
I'm sorry for involving Betty,
她把猪头也拉进来了
and that she pulled Jughead into this.
我们会照顾自己人
We take care of our own.
这事就到这了
The circle ends here.
全部搞定了
No more loose ends.
快到了吗
Are we almost there?
快了
Just about.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
快点
Come on.
他来了 老板
Here he is, boss.
谢谢 安德
Thank you, Andre.
你回避一下
Give us a moment.
洛奇女士
Mrs. Lodge?
你知道"拒绝作证"是什么意思吗 亚奇
Do you know what "Omerta" is, Archie?
这是我们沉默的代码
It's our code of silence.
是说没有任何事
It states there is no worse,
任何懦弱的犯罪比告密更严重
no more cowardly crime than snitching.
洛奇女士 我
Mrs. Lodge, I...
绝对不会
would never, ever...
做任何背叛你家的事 我发誓
do anything to betray your family, I swear.
你过去几周已经证明过了
And so you've proven to me these last few weeks.
海勒姆和我背着我们女儿
Hiram and I, unbeknownst to our daughter,
找了一个最亲近的人接近你
enlisted one of our closest associates to approach you,
说他是调查海勒姆的联调局探员
say he was an FBI agent investigating Hiram.
亚当斯探员是假的
Agent Adams isn't real.
他是我的手下
He works for me.
是一个分部的头目
One of my capos.
我让他给你施加各种压力
I asked him to apply a lot of pressure to you.
甚至威胁你父亲
Threaten your father, even.
-来看你会不会屈服 -等等
- See if you would crack. - Wait...
整件事都是一次测试
This whole thing, this was all some kind of test.
没错
Yes, it was.
你通过了
And you passed.
欢迎加入我们这个大家庭 亚奇
Welcome to the family, Archie.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表