剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
不用扔壁炉了
not in the fireplace.
不开心吗
Aren't you glad?
你不用再当妓♥女♥了
Your days of being a courtesan are over.
妈
Mommy?
我说你可以停止了
I said you can stop.
但是 谢丽尔
Oh, but, Cheryl...
我现在很开心呀
Now, why would I stop
为什么要停
when I'm having such a good time?
我知道我们有很多要说要做
I know there's a lot to discuss and sort out.
但先休息一下吧 好吗
But for now, try to get some rest, okay?
晚安 艾丽丝
Good night, Alice.
晚安 哈尔
Good night, Hal.
晚安 奇克
Good night, Chic.
你在这很安全
You'll be safe here.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you say anything
你和尼克之间发生了什么
about what happened with you and Nick?
我觉得自己好傻
I felt foolish,
居然没发现他的真面目
for not seeing him for what he really was.
你除了谢丽尔还告诉过别人吗
Did you tell anyone else besides Cheryl?
只有凯文
Kevin, but that's it.
上次我求你保护我爸
Last time I asked for protection for my father.
还得加上维罗尼卡
I want it for Veronica, too.
她也被牵扯进来了
She's caught up in this.
我不想让她受伤或是惹上麻烦
I don't want her hurt or in trouble.
帮助我们 她和你♥爸♥都会没事
Help us, and she, and your father, are both off-limits.
被保护起来
Protected.
要有书面证明
I want that in writing.
没问题
Absolutely.
但你不能再上头了
But you can't get emotional again.
比如你和尼克·圣克莱尔那次
Not like you did with Nick St. Clair.
你一上头就会出岔子
You get emotional, you get sloppy.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
既然你跟踪我了一段时间
If you've been following me around for a while,
你肯定知道黑兜帽的事
you must know about the Black Hood.
我知道
I do.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
以你的专业见解 亚当斯探员
In your expert opinion, Agent Adams,
你觉得我们抓到真凶了吗
do you think we got the right guy?
我之前没跟别人说过
I haven't told anyone about this,
但我并不确定
but I'm not so sure we did.
所以亚奇
And so, Archie,
总是想做好事 高尚的事
always trying to do the good, noble thing,
为此又向黑暗进发了
took another step further into darkness.
贝蒂 这个隔壁的女孩
And Betty, the girl next door,
刚解决了一个禽兽
had no sooner vanquished one monster...
可能又引狼入室了
...than she'd perhaps let another one into her family's lives.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表