剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
看看他怎么回应
and see how he reacts.
我要坦白件事
I have something to confess.
坦白什么 亲爱的
Well, what is it, honey?
黑兜帽第一次伤害别人的时候
While the Black Hood u202dwas first hurting people...
他还给我打了电♥话♥
He was also calling me,
要我按他的吩咐去做
asking me to do things.
他说我和他很像
He said I was like him.
他还说要帮我除掉奇克
He offered to help me get rid of Chic.
所以我把奇克送到了黑兜帽手上
So I delivered Chic to the Black Hood.
如果他死了
If he's dead,
我就成了谋杀罪的共犯
that makes me u202dan accomplice to murder.
而我觉得...
And I think...
不在乎这个
I'm okay with that.
真♥相♥是 我内心里一直都有这种阴暗面
The truth is, there's always been this darkness inside of me...
我以为奇克能帮我弄清楚 可是
I thought Chic could help me understand it, but really...
其实是黑兜帽帮了我
It was the Black Hood who did.
亲爱的
Honey...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
贝蒂
Betty...
我也经历过
I experience it, too,
这种阴暗面
the darkness.
当我不在你和你妈身边时
When I was away from you and your mom,
我觉得自己快被它吞噬了
I felt like I was drowning in it...
这就是为什么我们需要彼此
It's why we need each other.
-猪头 你看了吗 -什么
- Jug, did you see it? - See what?
毒牙跟米吉在约会 没告诉凯勒警长
Fangs was dating Midge and didn't tell Sheriff Keller.
你从哪弄到这个视频的
Where'd you get that video?
有人泄露发到了纪实新闻报社的网站上
It was posted on The Register's website, somebody leaked it.
这让毒牙看起来像个罪人
It makes Fangs look guilty as sin.
同学们 请注意 我是韦瑟比校长
Attention, students. This is Principal Weatherbee.
让毒牙·福格蒂马上到我的办公室来
I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office immediately.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
我们得赶在黑圈会之前找到他
We have to find him before the Dark Circle does.
什么情况
What the hell?
那个视频到处都是 怎么传出去的
That video's everywhere! How did it get out?
我们得把你先弄出去
We have to get you out of here, all right?
你死定了 雌狐队杀手
You're dead, Vixen killer!
-这边 -福格蒂先生
- This way... - Mr. Fogarty!
-你得跟我们走 -我什么都没做
- We need you to come with us. - I didn't do anything.
快点 快走
Okay, okay. Come on, come on. Hey, hey!
我知道今天主要是辩论 但是我很好奇
I know today is all about the debate, but I was curious.
你拿到我的提议了吗
Did you get my proposal?
关于跟埃利奥家合作建一个一定规模的赌场
About partnering with Elio's family on a modestly-sized casino?
是的 收到了
I did, yes.
但是埃利奥家经营的生意没一个是合法的
But no business Elio's family runs is legal.
他们的赌场面临多项犯罪活动指控
Their casinos are just fronts for numerous criminal activities.
不 爸 埃利奥向我保证了
No, no, Daddy, Elio assured me--
这个合作关系对我们没有任何意义
This partnership just doesn't make sense for us.
至少现在不行
Not now, u202dnot when we're
不能在我们凭借自己要走出阴影
on the verge of coming out of the shadows
走向光明的当口
and into the light, ourselves.
这点你肯定也明白吧
Surely, you understand that?
你不用非要这么做 外面有个警官
You don't have to do that. There's a deputy out there.
那个警官睡着了怎么办
What if the deputy falls asleep?
黑兜帽从他面前溜过去
And the Black Hood slips past him?
-如果我们不能再次阻止他 -再次
- What if I can't stop him again? - Again?
亚奇
Look, Archie, u202d
-老爹快餐店发生的 -改变了一切 爸
- what happened at Pop's-- - Changed everything, Dad.
我当时真的以为你要死了 爸
I really thought you were going to die, Dad.
我觉得
I felt...
很无助
Helpless.
所有的一切都在那天崩塌
Everything broke that day,
从那时起我就一直努力振作起来
and I've been trying to put it back together ever since.
-先是跟红圈会 然后 -海勒姆·洛奇
- First with the Red Circle and then-- - Hiram Lodge.
是这么回事吗
Is that what this is about?
你支持他 给他卖♥♥命 他让你觉得
You backing him? Working for him? He makes you feel...
我就是厌恶自己什么都做不了
I just hate feeling like I can't do anything.
我知道你能 儿子
I know you do, son.
尤其是仿佛全世界都着起火来的时候
Especially when it seems like the whole world is on fire.
战犬们
All right, War Dogs.
找点乐子吧
Let's have some fun.
猪头 怎么了
Jug, what's up?
你和你的黑圈会
You and your Dark Circle went
昨天晚上在南区发疯了 就这么回事
wilding on the Southside last night, that's what's up!
等等 这不可能
Wait, hold on. u202dThat... That's impossible.
除非有其他的穿着优秀运动员夹克衫的
Unless it was some other vigilante group in letterman jackets
义警团体点燃了垃圾箱还割了我们的轮胎
who set a dumpster on fire and slashed our tires!
亚奇 猪眼看见你们了
Archie, Hog Eye saw you guys!
猪头 我发誓 我对此毫不知情
Jug, I swear, I don't know anything about this.
-我不在那 -猪头
- I wasn't there. - Jughead?
-麦克伊律师 -他在哪
- Attorney McCoy. - Where is he?
你在米吉·克勒姆的更衣室里到底做了什么
You were in Midge Klump's dressing room doing what, exactly?
我们就是聊天来着 我没杀她
We were just talking. I didn't kill her.
是吗 你身上还带着这把刀
Didn't you? With this knife u202dyou had on your person?
不要再多说了
Don't say another word.
我从现在开始代理福格蒂先生
I'll be representing Mr. Fogarty from here on out
如果能停止骚扰我的当事人 我会非常感激
and I'd appreciate it, if you'd stop harassing my client.
你因为在校园内
You're being held because you
持有武器而被收押
were in possession of a weapon on school property.
-防身用的弹簧刀 -是的
- My switch-blade's for protection. - Yes.
他们有24小时的时间坐实证据
Well, they have 24 hours to make something stick.
与此同时
In the meantime,
你好好练习自己保持沉默的权利
you exercise your right to remain the hell silent.
你们疯了吗
Have you guys lost your minds?
在南区搞破坏
Vandalizing the Southside?
我们是庆祝毒牙被捕
We were celebrating Fangs' arrest.
那不值得庆祝 你个蠢货 不是他干的
That's not something to celebrate, you idiot! He didn't do it.
亚奇 他身上有刀
Archie, he had a knife on him.
我们不要再争论这件事了
Okay, we're not having this argument, you guys.
圈子正式解散
The Circle is officially disbanded.
这不是你说得算的
That's not your decision to make, dude.
给我们发钱的不是你 是海勒姆
You're not the one paying us. Hiram is.
等等
Wait...
-洛奇先生给你们发钱 -是的
- Mr. Lodge is paying you? - Yeah.
就是他提议我们出去找点乐子的
He's the one that suggested we go out and have a little fun.
说你可能要启动黑圈会 不过现在是我的了
Said you might've started the Dark Circle, but it was mine now.
维罗尼卡 恐怕这周
Veronica, I'm afraid I've already taken
我已经安排无偿案子了
on my pro bono case for the week.
希望这些够一个小时的法律咨♥询♥
That should cover an hour of legal advice, I hope.
我能为你做些什么
What can I do for you?
有人想在河谷镇开一家赌场
Let's say someone wanted to open a casino in Riverdale.
首先 他们要有博♥彩♥执照
For starters, they'd need a gaming license.
这个挺难弄的 如果没有
Which are difficult to obtain without...
关系
Connections.
如果有人想光明正大地这样做该怎么办
Let's say one wanted to do this, strictly above board.
-他承认了吗 -没有
- Has he confessed yet? - No.
但他说我妈
But he said something about not
赶他出去的时候 他的状态不好
being his best self when my mom kicked him out.
我只是有种预感
And it was just a hunch,
但我查了他的信♥用♥卡♥账单
but I got into his credit card statements
虽然他已经回家住了
and he's still making weekly payments to the ShareBnB
但依然每周给他租的同宿客房♥付钱
he'd been renting even though he's back at home.
你觉得那是他作为连环杀手的秘密居所吗
Do you think it's his serial killer lair?
我们一定要闯进去搜一搜
And please tell me we're breaking in.
我们到底要找什么
What are we looking for, exactly?
来自受害者的纪念品吗
Trophies from his victims?
看看有什么不寻常的或者犯罪证据
Or just anything unusual or incriminating.
贝蒂
Betty?
你父亲喜欢儿童文学吗
Does your father have an affinity for kiddie lit,
否则这应该算不寻常了
or would this be considered unusual?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表