剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
The people at the farm are gonna help her disappear for a while.
直到情况安全了再说
Just until it's safe again.
是啊 鬼知道什么时候才安全
Yeah, whenever that is.
那猪头和维罗尼卡呢
And what about Jughead and Veronica?
我们必须得告诉他们真♥相♥
We have to tell them the truth.
会说的 我来跟他们说 让我们先
And we will. I'll tell them. Let's just,
你知道的 先等事情平息了再说
you know, u202dlet things settle first.
确保一切都完结了
Make sure it's all over.
-妈 -爸
- Mom. - Dad.
河谷镇最好最聪明的孩子们
Riverdale's best and brightest, huh?
艾丽丝 谢谢你的招待
Alice, thank you for hosting.
客气了 麦克伊镇长
Of course, Mayor McCoy.
当我听说尼克派对上发生的事后
When I heard what happened at Nick's party,
我就决定我们应该聚一下
I decided that u202dwe should come together
来解决一下这伙骗子
to deal with u202dthis motley crew of liars,
瘾君子以及通奸犯的问题
dope-fiends, and fornicators.
除了我家贝蒂 非常聪明的知道该在派对
Except for my Betty, who was smart enough to leave the party
堕落成酒色狂欢盛宴前果断离开
before it descended into a bacchanalian free for all
天呐 妈 求你别说了
Oh, my God. Mom, please don't.
好极了 开始了
Oh great, here we go
圣人贝蒂和魅魔维罗尼卡
Saint Betty and Succubus Veronica.
话先说清楚 艾丽丝
So, this is for clarity, Alice.
你组织这次小型聚会是为了什么
You're hosting this little get-together to what?
你知道的 我或许是嗑了"叮当"
You know, I may hu202dave taken Jingle Jangle,
但她才是崩溃了的那个
but she's the one u202dwho had a psychotic break.
放过她吧 维罗尼卡
Cut her some slack, Veronica.
她刚跟猪头分手
She just broke up with Jughead
什么 猪头是过去时了
What? Hashtag Bughead is no more?
这事贝蒂竟然没告诉我
And Betty didn't tell me?
落井下石的时候小心点 酸话女皇艾丽丝
Careful throwing stones there, acid-queen Alice.
我可不是这屋子里唯一
I'm not the only one in this room
知道你女儿在报纸上刊登的
that knows the story behind that mugshot
那个档案照背后故事的人
that your daughter printed in her paper.
我 首先 想知道
Well I, for one, would like to know
是谁把"叮当"带到了派对上
who brought the Jingle Jangle to the party?
雷吉纳德 在我们找来律师之前
Reginald, not a single word out of your mouth
一句话也别说
until we get a lawyer.
不 雷吉只需要告诉我们 梅琳达
No, all Reggie needs to tell us, Melinda,
他是怎么弄到"叮当"的
is how he acquired it.
某个在南区贩毒的帮派成员
Some gang member who deals on the Southside...
我的天呐 你还认识毒贩
Oh, my God, you have a dealer?
又一次证明了 镇长
Once again, Mayor,
南区是我们面临的所有问题的源头
the Southside is the source of all our problems.
他是毒蛇帮成员吗 在南区高中上学吗
Was he a Serpent? Does he go to Southside High?
-我觉得是的 -那有什么关系
- I think so, yeah. - What does it matter?
并非所有毒蛇帮成员都是毒贩
Not all Serpents are drug dealers.
-亚奇 你这话无济于事 -听着
- Archie, not helping. - Look,
我们确实不应该嗑"叮当"
we shouldn't have taken the JJ,
然而是尼克叫雷吉去弄的
but Nick's the one u202dwho asked Reggie to get it
接着又把责任推到我们身上
and then pushed it on us.
他才是应该被问责的那个人
He's the one who should be in the hot seat.
他才是那个给谢丽尔下药
I mean, he's the one who roofied Cheryl
并试图侵犯她的人
and tried to assault her.
指控尼克·圣克莱尔会很困难
Prosecuting Nick St. Clair would be difficult
鉴于所有的目击证人都嗑药嗑嗨了
given that u202dall witnesses were high.
没错 但乔茜和我在派对结束后第二天晚上
Yeah, but Josie and I saw Nick with Cheryl
看到尼克跟谢丽尔在一起
the night after the party,
而我们俩当时都没有嗑"叮当"
and neither of us were on Jingle Jangle.
毒品会在身体里停留三天
The drug stays in your system for three days.
所以如果我现在给你做药检
So if I drug tested you right now,
你的证词就有可信度问题了
you'd have u202da credibility problem.
乔茜 你当时也嗑药了吗
Josie, you took that drug?
你竟然会在明知你父亲
You put that poison in your system,
和毒瘾抗争的情况下 服用那种毒药
knowing the way your father's struggled with addiction?
我了解了
I see.
从现在开始 把南区带入正轨
From this moment on, bringing the Southside under control
将是我身为镇长的头号♥优先事项
is my number one priority as mayor.
如果那意味着从那所高中开始
If it means u202drazing it to the ground
夷平一切或者逮捕视野内的
or arresting every single Serpent in sight,
所有毒蛇帮成员
starting at that high school,
那就这么着吧
so be it.
我们走 约瑟芬
Let's go, Josephine,
快点
now!
"人们看到这所学校就会自然而然的联♥系♥到
"People have associated this school with
《红与黑》
天堂中的贫民窟
南区的各种严重问题
the plagues of the Southside.
毒品 帮派 暴♥力♥
Drugs, gangs, violence.
但就像南区一样 这里也有社群
But, like the Southside, there is a community here.
虽然这种衰朽真实存在 但并非不可逆转"
And while the decay is real, it is not irreversible."
真令我刮目相看 猪头
I'm impressed, Jughead.
你是如何边向
Where'd you find the time
南区毒蛇帮表忠心 边挤出时间
to put out an issue of The Red and the Black
给《红与黑》写文章的
while pledging u202dthe Southside Serpents?
我可不瞎
I'm not blind.
我们有言在先
We had a deal.
毒蛇帮
The Serpents...
他们确实是个社群 菲利普斯先生
They truly are a community, Mr. Phillips.
毒贩社群
A community of drug-dealers.
那并不是毒蛇帮 是食尸鬼
That's not the Serpents. That's the Ghoulies.
我下篇文章就是写他们的
That's my next article.
猪头 当你说
Jughead, when you said...
亚奇
现在出来见我
能稍等我一下吗 就一会
Uh, will you excuse me? Just two seconds.
抱歉 非常抱歉 菲利普斯先生
I'm sorry. u202dI'm sorry, Mr. Phillips.
猪头 猪头
Jug! Jug!
我们现在就得走了
We gotta go, right now.
你来这做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
贝蒂让你过来给我伤口上撒盐吗
Betty ask you to throw some salt in the wound?
麦克伊镇长准备突击检查南区高中了
Mayor McCoy's about to raid Southside High.
我们得立刻把你从这里弄出去 来吧
We gotta get you out of here, right now, come on.
猪头 你想帮她吗
Jug, you wanna help her?
你在监狱里面可帮不了她 快走
You can't do that from behind bars. Come on.
河谷镇
第二季 第六集
你说尼克怎么来着
What do you mean that Nick...
他企图来着
He tried to.
就在被我扼杀掉的阁楼派对
After the penthouse party that I nipped it in the bud.
我真希望尼克·圣克莱尔活活被惯死
Ugh, I hope Nick St. Clair chokes on his silver spoon.
你得找个人说这事 我爸 或者你♥爸♥
You need to tell someone. My dad. Or your dad.
不 凯文 不能让我爸知道
No, Kevin. My dad cannot know.
你连《教父》都没看过吗
Have you ever seen The Godfather?
要是让我爸知道尼克干了什么
If my dad ever found out what Nick did--
怎么 他会把马头放尼克床上吗
What? He'd put a horse's head in Nick's bed?
比那更惨 他会把尼克的头放他爸妈床上
Worse, he'd put Nick's head in Mr. and Mrs. St. Clair's bed.
我可不想让他的血脏了我爸或者我的手
I don't want his blood on my dad's hands or on mine.
-维罗尼卡 我 -别说了
- Veronica, I... u202d- Don't even try,
圣母贝蒂
Benedict Betty.
别激动 凯文 她不配
Chill, Kevin. She's not worth it.
未知来电
你要求的我都照做了
I've done u202deverything you've asked.
你怎么就不能放过我呢
Why can't you leave me the hell alone?
因为还没完事
Because we're not finished.
我留了尼克一条小命
I spared Nick's life.
因为我 他的血才没脏了你的手
Because of me, you don't have his blood on your hands.
你要是不帮我
If you don't help me,
更糟糕的事情就等着你来负责了
you'll be responsible for far worse.
到时候会血染河谷镇
Riverdale's streets will run red.
怎么帮你
Help you how?
凯勒和他的人追查小毒贩的时候
While Keller and his men hunt for low-level dealers,
我们会对真正的罪人下手
we will go after the real sinner,
制毒者
the drug maker,
藏在"糖人"名字背后的人
someone who hides behind a name, the Sugar Man.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表