剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
南茜·朱尔密♥码♥
谢丽尔
Cheryl...
黑兜帽用这本书写了暗号♥
The Black Hood used this book to write the cipher,
只有我能解开的暗号♥
the cipher that only I could solve.
我爸知道我从小就特别喜欢这本书
My dad knew I was obsessed with this book, growing up.
-天呐 是他 -别接
- Oh, my God! It's him. - Don't answer it.
-爸 -贝蒂 你在哪儿
- Hi, Dad. u202d- Betty, where are you?
我和谢丽尔在老爹快餐店
Um, I'm at Pop's with Cheryl.
你妈和我要去参加辩论会了
Well, your mom and I are about to head to the debate.
我们在家等你还是去接你
You want us to wait? Or pick you up?
不用 你们去吧 我们到那和你们汇合
No, just go ahead. We'll meet you there.
爸 我调查了一下 弄清楚
Daddy, I've done a little research, and I've figured out how
怎样不用牵扯埃利奥家就能开赌场了
we can make the casino happen without involving Elio's family.
-而且合法 符合你的要求 -我没有要求
- And it's legal, like you asked. - I didn't ask.
你母亲的辩论
And we're moments away from
马上就要开始了 这件事以后再谈
your mother's debate, so if can we table this?
欢迎各位参加今晚的镇长竞选辩论
Welcome, one and all, to tonight's Mayoral Debate.
现在开始 恐惧和不安笼罩了全镇
Jumping right in. Fear and unrest rule the streets.
赫敏·洛奇 你准备如何恢复我镇的安全
Hermione Lodge, how would you restore safety to the town?
我们已经有很大进展了 艾丽丝
Well, we're already making strides, Alice.
汤姆·凯勒辞职后 我丈夫和我
My husband and I personally recruited
亲自聘任了来自森特维尔的米内塔警长
Sheriff Minetta from Centerville after Tom Keller resigned.
上任不到一周
Not one week on the job,
他就逮捕了杀害米吉·克勒姆的凶手
and he's apprehended Midge Klump's murderer.
费雷德 请反驳
Fred? Rebuttal?
我们不知道他是不是凶手
We don't know if he's the killer.
我只是说
All I'm saying is let's
在法庭审讯之前不要急着血债血偿
not call for blood until we've had a trial.
这对我们 对河谷镇来说意味着什么
What does that say u202dabout us, about Riverdale?
你说不要血债血偿 费雷德
You talk about not calling for blood, Fred?
你知道一个叫黑圈会的组织吗
Are you aware of a group called the Dark Circle?
-不知道 -那就让我向你介绍一下
- No, I'm not. - Then let me enlighten you.
黑圈会是一个危险激进的组织
The Dark Circle is u202da dangerous, radical group
做恐怖 暴♥力♥和街头冲突的买♥♥卖♥♥
that traffics in terror, violence and street-warfare.
这个组织
It's a group...
是你儿子亚奇建立的
started by your son, Archie.
我想问问你们 河谷镇居民
Now I ask you, u202dCitizens of Riverdale...
当一个人连自己家都管理不好
How can we trust a man to run a town
我们如何相信他能管理好一个镇呢
when he can't even keep his own house in order?
天呐 黑兜帽来了
Oh, my God! It's the Black Hood!
爸
Dad?
妈
Mom?
-贝蒂 -爸
- Betty! - Dad?
-你伤到了吗 儿子 -爸 你还好吗
- Are you hurt, son? - Dad, are you okay?
让一下 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
现在看来
I guess
凯勒警长也没那么差劲了吧
Sheriff Keller's not looking so bad right about now, huh?
阳台上有个活板门连接着房♥顶
There's a trapdoor leading from the balcony to the roof
所有建筑图纸上都没有标出
that's not on any building plans.
不过警车已经遍布全镇了
But I've got cars all over downtown.
他跑不远 今晚就能抓到他
He's not gonna get far, we'll catch him tonight.
警长 请允许我说句话
Sheriff, if I may?
亚奇曾经和黑兜帽正面遭遇
Archie's come face-to-face with the Black Hood before,
直视过他的眼睛 也许他可以帮忙指认
looked him in the eyes. Maybe he could help identify him.
你想跟我去吗
You up for a ride-along?
我还是回家吧 陪着我爸
Actually, I'm gonna head home, stay with my dad.
保证他的安全
Make sure he's safe there.
那好吧
All right, then.
我刚和贝蒂通了电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Betty.
显然黑兜帽刚刚把镇政♥府♥
Apparently, the Black Hood just turned the town hall
变成了射击馆 而毒牙却在这里
into his own shooting gallery, while Fangs was right here.
那警长为什么还不放他走
So why is the Sheriff still holding him?
今晚的事和米吉的遭遇
What happened tonight and what happened to Midge
是两个独♥立♥的事件
are being treated as separate incidents.
不过如果警长一小时内
But if the Sheriff doesn't press
不提出起诉 他就必须放你走
charges in the next hour, he has to let you go.
外面有很多抗♥议♥者 猪头
There are lots of protesters outside, Jughead.
他的释放会让
His release is going to
镇上很多人非常不满
make a lot of people in this town very unhappy.
妈
Mom,
你在发抖
you're shaking.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道你想为竞选保持坚强
Look, I know you want to be strong for the campaign,
但如果今晚预示着接下来将会发生的事
but if tonight was any indication of what's to come,
也许你应该退出
maybe you should drop out of the race.
没有人会退出的 宝贝
Nobody's withdrawing, Mija.
爸 你是认真的吗
Daddy, are you serious?
我们为实施计划付出了太多 不能说变就变
We've worked u202dtoo hard on these plans. We can't get skittish now.
一个连环杀手刚拿我妈当靶子练习射击
A serial killer just played target practice with mom!
你父亲说得对 维罗尼卡
Your father's right, Veronica.
镇长竞选比今晚的事更重要
This campaign is bigger than what happened tonight.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
他愿意让你冒生命危险 为了什么
He's willing to put your life in jeopardy and for what?
他的计划 他的愿景 他的决定
His plan, his vision, his decisions.
在这里 你得尊重我
You will show me respect in this house.
就像你尊重我一样
Like the respect you showed me?
当你让我取悦你敌人的儿子的时候
When you asked me to entertain the sons of your enemies?
还是当我告诉你
Or the respect when I tried to tell
我已经对赌场里的一切都了如指掌
you that I'd worked everything out with the casino?
而你却对我漠视不理
And you brushed me aside!
听着 我要继续干了
Well, guess what, I'm going ahead with it.
我的任务完成了 而且我拿到钱了
I've done the work and I have the money.
你是说你从圣克莱尔家骗到的钱吗
Oh, you mean the money that you swindled from the St. Clairs?
你觉得我会让我的女儿
Do you think I'd let my daughter
拿着一堆现钞招摇过市吗
keep a pile of cash like that lying around?
我交给了信托公♥司♥
I put it in a trust that
你21岁之前别想拿到它
you won't be able to touch until you're 21,
希望那时候 你能更理智 头脑更清醒
when hopefully, you'll be more u202drational and clear-minded.
亲爱的 我要去报社见你妈了
Honey, I'm going to meet your mom down at The Register.
爸 其实有些事我需要跟你谈谈
Actually, Dad, I need to talk to you about something.
我不知道
I don't know...
我在镇公所看见的 那到底是不是黑兜帽
what I saw at the Town Hall, if that was really the Black Hood...
我和谢丽尔闯进了你的同宿客房♥
Cheryl and I went to your ShareBnB and broke-in.
你和谢丽尔
You and Cheryl?
我找到了这本书
And I found this book
几个月前黑兜帽用其中的内容作为他的暗号♥
that the Black Hood used for his cipher all those months ago.
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have it?
我不知道黑兜帽利用了那本书
I had no idea that the Black Hood used that book.
我只知道你最喜欢它
All I knew was it was your favorite.
每个周末都会去图书馆看
You checked it out u202dof the library practically every weekend.
我在网上找到了复♥制♥版 打算留到你生日的
I found a copy online and I was saving it for your birthday.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
你不会以为
You didn't think that...
-贝蒂 -等等 等等 所以说
- Oh, Betty... - Wait, wait. So...
这本书真的只是一份
this book is really just a present?
给我的礼物
For me?
当然 贝蒂
Of course, Betty.
还能是什么
What else would it be?
爸 我刚从警局回来
Dad, I just got back from the Sheriff's station.
毒牙今晚要出来了
Fangs is getting out tonight.
华金
Joaquin?
他在这里干什么
What's he doing here?
我打电♥话♥给他 他打算帮助毒牙隐姓埋名
I called him. He's going to help Fangs disappear.
我可以帮他逃到圣朱尼佩洛 我在那边有住所
I can sneak him out to San Junipero. I got a place there.
或许吧 不过首先
Maybe. But first, we need to get
我们得把他毫发无损地弄出那个警局
him out of that Sheriff's station in one piece.
外面有一帮
There's an angry mob outside
拿着干草叉准备声讨他的暴徒
with pitchforks and they're yelling for his head!
有件事会让黑圈会
Something's happening, and it's gonna make you
和你非常愤怒
and the rest of the Dark Circle very angry
而又沮丧
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表