剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
when I was u202dat Josie's last night.
麦克伊镇长把我当不良分子一样来对待
Mayor McCoy was acting like I was a bad seed,
好像我会带坏她女儿似的
out to corrupt her daughter.
我不敢相信塞拉
I don't believe Sierra is comfortable
对我们让你参与家族生意完全没意见
with how we've let you become involved in the family business.
她为什么会在意
Why does she even care?
也许她怕你会告诉乔茜
Maybe she's afraid you're gonna tell Josie.
-我绝对不会的 -当然了 亲爱的
- I would never. - Of course not, mija.
我也不会替塞拉找借口的
And I'm not making excuses for Sierra.
其实
In fact,
她就继续保持冷漠吧
should her coldness persist,
我会很乐意找她谈谈
I'll happily have a conversation with her.
你不是最喜欢打蓝球吗
I thought basketball was your sport.
我要拓宽运动路线
I'm branching out.
你怎么来了 洛奇先生
What are you doing here, Mr. Lodge?
只是来看看摔跤队
Just checking out the team.
高中的时候我也玩过摔跤
You know, I wrestled in high school.
是吗 我不知道
Really? u202dNo, I didn't know that.
你的重量级别是什么
What weight class are you in?
175 但是我现在想降到170
175, but I'm trying to get down to 170.
安德鲁斯 幸好你和我不是同一个重量级别
Hey, Andrews. It's a good thing you're not in my weight class.
不然我会撂倒你的 姜饼人
I'd wreck you, Gingerbread Man.
大家集♥合♥
Let's bring it in.
首先 我要感谢一位先生
Firstly, I want to thank a gentleman
今年他很支持这个摔跤队
who's really showing his support for the team this year.
在我担任教练的第一年 他参加过摔跤
He wrestled for me my first year as coach.
就是这位真男子海勒姆·洛奇
That is Hiram "The Ram" Lodge.
各位 大家给他一点掌声吧
Guys, let's show him some appreciation.
大家听好了
Now listen up.
今年不是每个人都能参加摔跤队
Not everyone's gonna make the team this year.
每天都会有裁减 小子们
There'll be cuts every day, boys,
所以大家全力以赴每一个比赛吧
so make each match count.
好了 两人一组
All right. Pair off.
上下组合 开始吧
Up and downs. Let's go.
亚奇 你知道摔跤
Archie. You do know wrestling's
和足球篮球不一样吧
not like football or basketball, right?
我参加俄克拉荷马训练时对战过穆斯 小凯
I went up against Moose in the Oklahoma Drill, Kev,
我可以的
I'm good.
好样的
Thatta boy.
重新再来
Okay, reset. Again.
那感觉真爽 贝蒂
u202dIt felt so good, Betty.
就像是亚奇
It's like, yeah, Archie,
有一副七十年代色情明星的身材
you have the physique of a 1970s porn star,
但并不意味着你适合摔跤
but that doesn't mean you can wrestle.
说到色情明星
Speaking of porn stars...
昨晚你在网络兔子洞里迷失了吗
Did you get lost down a webcam rabbit hole last night?
实在是引人入胜
It's... fascinating.
我不知道奇克的身份
I brought Chic home to help my mom
就带他回家帮我妈
without knowing who he was,
现在却发现他其实有多重身份
and now to find out he's actually multiple people,
在网上表演
performing online.
我要怎么和他提这个问题
How do I broach that with him?
我要和他提这个问题吗
Do I broach that with him?
打扰你们了吗
Hey, am I interrupting?
-是的 -没有
- Yeah, kinda-- - No.
我只是想你做一些事情 但我可以晚点再来
I just wanted to run some stuff by you, but I can come back.
不不不 没事
No, no, no, it's fine.
话说 我对凯文新的八卦专栏很感兴趣
By the way, I'm really digging Kevin's new gossip column.
读者都很喜欢
Readers love it.
我要填补额外的空档
And I needed to fill the extra space when you...
其实我现在正在写一个故事
I'm actually working on a story right now.
给
Here.
我因为历史课去采访托妮的祖父时
When I interviewed Toni's grandfather for history class,
他对皮肯斯将军的看法
he had some pretty intense things to say
相当得激烈
about General Pickens.
然后我做了一些后续研究
But then I did some follow-up research.
皮肯斯将军受雇于巴拿巴·布鲁森
General Pickens was hired by Barnabas Blossom
以武力铲除犹克特纳部落
to remove the Uktena tribe by force.
贝蒂 他杀死了
Betty, he killed
四百名无辜的男女老少
400 innocent men, women and children.
天呐 太残忍♥了
Oh, my God! That's horrible.
并且还在伤口上撒盐
And adding salt to the wound,
该部落最后的幸存者 就是毒蛇帮
the last remnants of the tribe, the Serpents,
现在正处于被灭绝的边缘
are being squeezed out of existence.
托妮的祖父住在一辆
Toni's grandfather lives in a trailer
只有杂物室大小的拖车里
the size of a broom closet.
而海勒姆·洛奇不仅不试图做出补偿
And Hiram Lodge u202dis honoring this murderer
还要纪念这个谋杀犯
instead of trying to make amends.
我认为我们要把这个故事告知天下
I think it's a story we need to tell.
你想要引用海勒姆·洛奇的话吗
Are you gonna try to get a quote from Hiram Lodge?
凯文把事情都告诉我了
Kevin told me what happened.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 就是自尊心有点受挫
I'm fine. A bruised ego more than anything.
但是凯文会跟我一起 帮我跟上进度
But Kevin's gonna work with me, get me up to speed.
好啊
Great.
但如果你不是天生的摔跤手
But should you not be a natural-born wrestler,
我想到另一个讨好我父亲的方法
I thought of another way you might curry my father's favor.
虽然他对皮肯斯之日
Though Pickens Day is
没有对摔跤那么痴迷
taking a back seat to his wrestling obsession,
他还是会去的
he will be there.
我猜他看见
And I suspect he'd be
乔茜和你我三个人一起唱歌♥肯定会开心的
tickled to see you singing with me and Josie.
奇克
Chic, hey.
他把我的东西扔出去了
He threw out my stuff!
什么 谁干的 什么东西
What, who did? What stuff?
马塞尔 我的房♥东 你喷胡椒的那个人
Marcel, my landlord, the guy you maced?
他把所有东西都扔了
He got rid of everything.
一切支撑我活下去的东西
Everything I need to survive.
我的笔记本电脑 我的相机
My laptop, my camera.
等等 在他那么对你之后
Wait. You went back there
你还回去跟他说话了吗
and talked to him after what he was doing to you?
我生命的全部都在那家旅社
My entire life was at that hostel.
就像我妈说的 你可以一直待在这儿
Like my mom said, you can stay here as long you want.
你不会真的以为这是长久之计吧
You don't think this is long-term, do you?
我不知道 也许是呢
I don't know, maybe it can be.
如果你真信的话
If you believe that,
那你就比我想像的还要疯狂
then you're even crazier than I thought.
我是海勒姆
This is Hiram.
洛奇先生 我是猪头·琼斯
Hi, Mr. Lodge? Yeah, this is Jughead Jones.
我在写一篇文章关于皮肯斯将军
I'm writing an article about how General Pickens
屠♥杀♥犹克特纳部落
massacred the Uktena tribe
盗取你正在建造的这片土地
and stole the land you're building on.
我很抱歉他把你的东西都卖♥♥了
I'm sorry he sold all your stuff.
你们在这干什么
What are you guys doing in here?
我们在练皮肯斯之日的歌♥
We're just working on some Pickens Day songs.
亚奇同意来帮忙
Archie's agreed to help.
是 但我们可以去客厅练
Yeah, but we can take it to the living room--
不用
No, no.
不需要
Not at all.
我得承认 之前一想到你们俩
I have to say, the thought of you two
单独在这里 我就很难过
being in here alone used to upset me deeply.
但今天看了你的表现之后 亚奇
But after seeing your performance today, Archie,
不知道怎么的 我没那么担心了
for some reason I'm less worried.
爸 注意点
Daddy, be nice.
不是每个人都可以摔跤的
Not everyone can wrestle.
这需要是某种类型的男人
It takes a certain kind of man.
抱歉 男人
Excuse me, "Man"?
我想说的是 亚奇
My point is there's no shame, Archie,
承认失败没什么可羞愧的
in admitting defeat.
接受这个事实 你更适合
And accepting the fact that you're more suited to...
和猫女组合一起唱歌♥
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表