剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I would let a bunch of teenagers form a militia?
我们想要帮忙 警长
We're trying to help, Sheriff.
大家都很害怕
People are scared.
乌合之众也于事无补
Well. A lynch mob won't help that.
凯勒警长
Sheriff Keller.
我们现在有个重大的问题 沃尔多
We have a big problem here, Waldo.
你的学生已经组建了自己的私人军人
You see, your student has formed his own private army.
红圈会只是学校的一个俱乐部
The Red Circle is a school club.
怎么 你赞同这事吗
What, you-you endorse this?
亚奇·安德鲁斯已经表现了极大的积极性
Archie Andrews has shown tremendous initiative.
你不能责怪学生们要想互相保护
You can't fault students for wanting to protect each other.
早啊 沃尔多
Morning, Waldo.
这里不是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Well, it's no New York Times.
但是至少找到了你的安全空间 雪花
But, hey, kudos on finding your safe space, Snowflake.
是啊
Yeah.
我现在只需要一位独具慧眼
All I need now is a photographer with an amazing eye
以及渴望伸张社会正义的摄影师
and a hunger for social justice.
然后我应该准备就绪了
And I think I'll be set.
托帕兹 我们走吧
Topaz. Let's bounce.
琼斯 你来吗 我们要去采石场
Jones, you wanna come with? We're going down to the quarry.
我的身材还没练好
Uh, I don't have my beach bod yet.
怎么 要帮忙的时候就找毒蛇帮
What, you'll ask for help from the Serpents when you need it
却不愿意跟我们一起去玩吗
but you won't hang with us?
当食尸鬼的人
Don't come crawling to us hat in hand
欺负FP·琼斯家的孩子时
when some Ghoulie decides to earn his stripes
别哭着跑来找我们
by taking out FP Jones's kid.
明白了 谢谢你 香豌豆
Duly noted. Thank you, Sweet Pea.
我很感激
I appreciate what you and
你和毒蛇帮为我和我爸所做的事
the Serpents have done for me and my dad.
真的
I do.
但是我不想继续了
But I'm done.
行吗
Okay?
我不会再找你们帮忙
No more favors coming your way.
他已经做出决定了
u202dHe made up his mind, okay?
接受吧 香豌豆
Take the hint, Sweet Pea.
他没这么喜欢你
He's just not that into you.
走吧
Let's motor.
回头见 琼斯
Catch you later, Jones.
我要走了 我要离开河谷镇
I'm going. u202dI'm leaving Riverdale.
-什么 -波莉 说慢点
- What? - Polly, slow down,
你会影响到宝宝的
you're gonna u202dgive the babies whiplash...
我已经给农场打了电♥话♥
I've already called the farm.
他们还留着房♥间给我
They still have room for me.
农场 什么农场
Farm? What farm?
在我的生活发生巨变之前
The farm that Jason and I were running to
我和杰森本来要去的农场
before my life fell apart.
亲爱的 我们好好地谈一谈
Hey, honey, let's just talk about this.
你为什么要离开
Why're you leaving?
你问妈妈 是她把杀手引来的
Ask Mom. She's the one baiting a killer.
以罪人为目标的杀手
A killer targeting sinners.
波莉 你不是罪人
Polly, you're not a sinner.
我是个怀着表亲宝宝的未婚妈妈
I'm an unwed mother carrying my cousin's babies.
我就是罪人的代表 贝蒂
I am the poster child for sin, Betty.
够了
All right, that's it.
你要跑去某个农场 也许会在水沟里生宝宝
Over my dead body are you gonna run off to some farm
除非我死了
and give birth in a trough, no doubt.
也许就等你死了 母亲
It might be over your dead body, Mother,
但死的绝对不是我和我的宝宝
but it certainly won't be over mine or my babies.
-波莉 -我去和她说
- Polly. - I'll talk to her.
米吉想要谢谢你
Midge wanted to thank you.
谢谢你救了我
For saving my life.
你现在就像是她的新英雄
You're like her new hero now.
那...
Hey, so...
你没事干跑到那片林子里去做什么
What were you doing out there in the woods anyways?
你和米吉跑那干什么去了
What were you doing out there with Midge?
除了嗑药之外
I mean, besides drugs.
是她的主意
That was her idea.
她确实有时候有点疯
She actually gets a little crazy sometimes.
我喜欢米吉
I like Midge.
非常喜欢
A lot.
但有时候我也不太确定我俩是否合适
But sometimes I'm not sure we're that great a match.
凯文
Kevin...
你还好吗
You okay?
只是我最近也没做什么明智的决定
Just, I haven't been making great decisions lately.
跟我爸撒谎
Been lying to my dad.
偷偷摸摸幽会 为此潜进树林
Sneaking around, going into the woods.
我知道这很危险但还是情不自禁
I know it's dangerous but I also can't stop myself.
就好像我根本不在乎 什么破规矩
It's like I don't even care, what is that?
我不知道 但我们这样的家伙
I don't know, but guys like us,
像你这样的
like you,
在河谷镇这样的镇子里
in a town like Riverdale,
你没有太多选择
you don't have a lot of options.
所以 即使
So, even if
会发生不好的事情 我们还是会去尝试
something bad could happen, we go for it.
因为哪怕
'Cause what if,
就只有十分钟或者甚至可能只有两分钟
for ten minutes or maybe even just for two minutes,
我们也并非孤身一人
we're not alone.
你没事我很开心 穆斯 米吉也是
I glad you're okay, Moose. Midge, too.
凯文
Kevin?
你不必走的 或者你可以过会回来
You don't have to go. Or you can come back.
随便
Whatever.
如果你想一起出去逛逛
If you wanna hang out,
或者聊聊
or talk.
我想让你知道 你这是在玩火
You're playing with fire, I want you to know.
我在抛光餐具 妈
I'm polishing the cutlery, Mom.
为了介绍我男友
In advance of my parents getting
给父母认识的晚宴做准备
to know my boyfriend over a civilized dinner.
那或许是你的计划
Well, that may be your agenda,
但并不一定是你父亲的
but it's not necessarily your father's.
他在努力 我也在努力
He's making an effort, I'm making an effort.
唯一没有在努力的人就是你了
The only person not making an effort is you.
我只是想警告你一下 维罗尼卡
I'm trying to warn you, Veronica.
警告什么 妈妈
About what, Mom?
你觉得你♥爸♥会怎么对待亚奇
What do you think Daddy's going to do to Archie?
拜托了 老天 别再讲这些隐晦的恐吓了
Please, God, enough of these veiled threats.
你就告诉我你觉得他是否危险
Tell me if you think he's dangerous.
现在就当着我的面说 不然就永远别开尊口
Say it to my face right now, or forever hold your peace
因为我们不会再进行同样的对话了
because we're never having this conversation again.
你做不到 对不对
Can't do it, can you?
记住
Just remember,
是你把他迎回来的
you're the one who welcomed him back.
我还以为不带武器呢
I thought no weapons.
我十岁时就有这根棒球棍了
I've had this bat since I was ten.
看看后排
Check out the backseat.
老派做法
Old school.
-贝蒂 -所以这就是《红与黑》工作室了
- Betty. - So this is The Red and Black.
你晚上不能来这 除非你带了武器
You cannot be here at night, unless you're armed.
我带了
Well, I am.
说实话 小贝 我找到了好东西
Okay, honestly, Bets? I hit pay dirt.
你还记得当时谁也解释不清的那个
Do you remember how no one could explain the local component
克利福德·布鲁森药品渠道的本地分部吗
of Clifford Blossom's drug pipeline?
"叮当" 穆斯和米吉嗑的药
The Jingle-Jangle, the stuff that Moose and Midge were on?
就是源自这里
It's coming from here.
我知道我爸说过毒蛇帮绝对不会贩售成瘾毒品
I know that my dad said that Serpents never deal in hard drugs
但食尸鬼会这么做
but the Ghoulies do.
但边来这上学边写关于帮派和毒品的文章
But is it wise to be writing about gangs and drugs
这么做明智吗
while you're going to school here?
你在担心我吗
Are you worried about me?
是的 猪头
Well, yeah, Jug.
我还以为你喜欢我鲁莽的样子
I thought you liked me reckless.
抱歉 伙计们 我没看到门上挂的袜子
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表