剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
从现在开始 把南区带入正轨
Bringing the Southside under control
将是我身为镇长的头号♥事项
is my number one priority as mayor.
如果那意味着逮捕视野内所有的毒蛇帮
If it means arresting every single Serpent in sight,
那就这么着吧
so be it.
咱俩要把彼此推开多少次啊
How many times are we gonna push each other away?
直到不会再复合
Until it sticks.
你想强♥奸♥我
You tried to rape me.
你不会对任何人说那晚的事
You're not gonna be saying anything about that night to anyone.
那叫封口费是有原因的
There's a reason u202dit's called hush money.
谢了 妈
Thank you for that, Mommy.
谢丽尔说的是真的
Cheryl's telling the truth.
尼克试图对我也做过这件事
Nick tried to do it to me.
尼克·圣克莱尔欺负你了
Nick St. Clair hurt you?
尼克·圣克莱尔家出车祸了
The St. Clairs' had a car accident.
天道好轮回
Karma's a bitch.
我们现在就要把这一切结束掉
This is the part where we end this
并阻止黑兜帽
and stop the Black Hood.
但我需要你跟我一起
But right now, I need you with me.
亚奇
Arch...
我也爱你 亚奇·安德鲁斯
I love you, too, Archie Andrews.
总有一些地方
You know how there are just some towns
坏事好像接连不断地发生
where bad things always seem to happen?
河谷镇就是这么一个地方
Well, Riverdale has become one of those towns.
最近发生的可怕的事
The most recent horror?
学校门卫竟然是连环杀手
The school janitor turned out to be a serial killer.
但是 我们却把他晾在一边
But, we were putting him away
就像把圣诞装饰放在一旁一样
along with our Christmas decorations.
现在 我们又回到了
Now we were back to
小城镇特有的阴谋诡事
your typical small town intrigues,
关上门召开的秘密会议 以及诸如此类的事
clandestine meetings behind closed doors and the like.
总的来说 这就是河谷镇
Yes, by and large, it was business as usual
一如往常的样子
in Riverdale.
好消息 谢丽尔
Good news, Cheryl.
昨晚 我差不多挣够了钱买♥♥那棵树
After last night, u202dI've earned nearly enough to pay for that tree
还有你给自己买♥♥的那些可笑的礼物
and those ludicrous presents you bought for yourself.
你可真棒
Bravo.
千万别在意 过去的两周
Never mind that the last two weeks
我都像是住在妓院里 和一个夜生活丰富的女人
I've been living in a bordello with, um, woman of the night.
这和我年轻的时候没什么两样
Oh, it's not that different from when I was younger,
我那时也是每晚在排队找我的
and I had my pick of gentlemen callers
男人们中间挑
lining up every evening.
上帝啊
Good God.
听起来你好像很骄傲
You almost sound proud.
你让我找份工作 谢丽尔
You wanted me to get a job, Cheryl,
我做到了
and I did.
为河谷镇寂寞的男人
Providing comfort and companionship
提供安慰和陪伴
to the lonely men of Riverdale.
维罗尼卡 你有空吗
Veronica, do you have a minute?
我们就是进来看看
Just checking in.
看看你对那些事感觉如何
See how you're feeling about things.
进来看看
Checking in to make sure
确保我还同意那个所谓的计划
I'm still on board with the quote unquote plan?
别担心 我同意
Don't worry, I am.
你会成为众矢之的的 维罗尼卡
You're gonna be u202dat ground-zero, Veronica.
对 处在即将来临的暴风中心
Yeah, in the eye of the potential hurricane.
占领华尔街运动那会儿 我想去苏豪区逛街
That's what you said when I wanted to go shopping in SoHo
当时你们就是这么跟我说的 然而我没事
during Occupy Wall Street, and I was fine.
爸 妈 相信我
Dad. Mom. Trust me.
新闻发布的时候 我不会让同学们有异议的
I'll keep my classmates from revolting when the news breaks.
他们会对此一无所知
And they'll be none the wiser.
亚奇
Hey, Arch.
你有没有跟别人提起过我医疗费的事
Did you say anything to anybody about my medical bill?
有人帮我把八万六千块全付清了
Cause it's been paid, all $86,000.
一个叫"天使募捐"的
There was something called an "Angel donation""
没有
No.
我跟维罗尼卡说过 但是她不会
Well, I mean, Veronica, but she wouldn't...
我去问问她
Yeah, I'll ask her at...
不用了 我会弄清怎么一回事的
No, I'll get to the bottom of it,
你专心学校的事就好
you just focus on school.
好久没见你这把吉他了
Haven't seen u202dthat guitar for a while.
是啊 我最近都很忙
Yeah, well, I've been busy.
但很多闲余时间我都在写歌♥
But I spent a lot of break writing songs
我想着组个乐队
and I was thinking I would maybe start a band,
就叫费雷德传奇乐队
like the Fred Heads.
如果你要组乐队 就在车♥库♥里排练
If you're gonna do that, do that in the garage.
这就是为什么我给车♥库♥安了隔音设备
That's why u202dI soundproofed it for you.
罗尼
Ronnie...
你有没有告诉别人我爸的医疗费的事
Did you tell anyone about my dad's hospital bill?
我说没说呢
Hmm, did I?
我可能顺口给我爸妈提了一下
I may have mentioned it to my mom and dad in passing.
-罗尼 -他们想帮他
- Ronnie... u202d- They wanted to help.
而且他们确实能帮他
And they have the means to help.
怎么了 你♥爸♥不高兴
What, is your dad upset?
你不高兴
Are you?
不高兴
Upset?
罗尼
Ronnie...
我真是爱死你了
I'm crazy about you.
河谷镇高中的全体学生
Students of Riverdale High,
我是你们的校长
this is your principal speaking.
我们已经发邮件告知你们的父母
E-mails have been sent to your parents,
南区高中要闭校了
but effective immediately,
即刻生效
Southside High School is shut down.
南区高中的学生
And its students
会转学到本区其他学校
will be transferred to other schools in the district,
-包括我校 -我的天
- including this one. - Oh, my God.
我相信我们发布的消息
I believe the statement we're releasing...
-好了 大家 不要反应过度 -会解决你们的
- Okay, guys, let's not overreact. u202d- will address your concerns
和他们的问题
and theirs.
不久你们会收到消息
You should be receiving it shortly.
我知道 你们有很多问题
I'm sure you have many questions.
比如这是搞什么
Like what the hell?
但是不用多说
But it goes without saying,
我们会怀着开放的思想 包容的心态
we are welcoming these students with open minds,
张开双臂欢迎
hearts and arms.
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
不行
Hell no!
我的家庭生活就已经像狄更斯式的噩梦了
My home life is a Dickensian nightmare.
我不想我的校园生活也变成这样
I won't have school turn into one, too.
谢谢 就这样
Thank you. That is all.
等等 这是 这是什么意思
Wait, what does that... What does that mean?
意思是猪头要回来了
It means Jughead's coming back.
贝蒂 你做好准备了吗
Betty, are you ready for that?
当然
Of course.
我们已经没事了
We're fine.
但是为什么现在闭校
But why is this happening now?
谁知道
Who knows.
可能是匪夷所思的 充满阴谋诡计的
It's probably some bizarre, Byzantine town ordinance
我们无法理解的城镇条例
we couldn't possibly understand.
与此同时 我们还要接受那些流放者
And in the meantime, let's receive these exiles
当是我们自己的兄弟姐妹
as if they were u202dour own flesh and blood.
谁一起来
Who's in?
猪头 太崇拜你了
Wow, Jones. Props to you.
典型的洛夫克拉夫特式恐怖小说
It's very Lovecraftian,
我相信这也是你的写作初衷
which I'm sure was the intention.
但是我得问一句
But I gotta ask you,
你是在打字机上码字的吗
did you write this on a typewriter?
是的
I... Yeah.
我想进入洛夫克拉夫特的思维模式
I wanted to get into Lovecraft's headspace.
所以说 并不是
So, it wasn't like
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表