剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
然后开心地给自己敷个面膜
and then happily treated myself to a facial.
我还是会 但是没错
I still might... but, yes.
你和黑兜帽现在处于一段不良的关系
You're in a toxic relationship with the Black Hood,
你要斩断这段关系
and you need to break up.
或者我可以扭转形势 小维
Or I could turn the tables on him, Vee.
他说如果我做最后一件事 他就会消失
He says he'll go away if I do one last thing...
找出"叮当"的幕后主脑
Find out who's behind the Jingle Jangle,
某个叫做"糖人"的怪胎
some creep u202dcalled the Sugar Man.
那问题是什么
Okay, so what's the problem?
如果糖人存在的话 即使我查到了他的身份
If the Sugar Man exists, and I find out who he is,
我也不能就这样交出他的名字
I can't just give up his name.
黑兜帽会杀了他的
The Black Hood would kill him.
不管他是不是毒贩 他始终是个人
And drug dealer or not, he's still a human being.
-几乎不是人 -我就快查到了 小维
- Barely. - I'm so close, Vee.
你会帮我吗
Will you help?
我帮你
I'm in.
这不是和食尸鬼结盟
This isn't an alliance with the Ghoulies,
而是恶意接管
this is a hostile takeover.
天呐 谁知道高个儿花了多长时间
Oh, God. Who knows how long Tall Boy
来计划背叛我们
has been u202dplanning on betraying us.
也许我可以拖一下 直到甜豌豆和托妮出来
Maybe I stall, just until Sweet Pea and Toni get out.
我倒是希望他们和食尸鬼开战
I just hope u202dthey'd rather go to war
也不要
with the Ghoulies than start...
-猪头 -贩卖♥♥"叮当"
- Jughead. - ...dealing Jingle Jangle.
你加入毒蛇帮就为了维持和平
You joined the Serpents to keep the peace.
换做是我爸 绝对不会做事不理任其发展的
My dad would never sit back and let this happen.
所以我也不会
So, neither will I.
除非你有更好的办法
So, unless you have any better ideas.
我没有
Not me.
但是哥们 你刚刚已经说出来了
But, dude, what you just said.
从头开始 小子们
Start from the beginning, boys.
你可以晚点再责备我加入毒蛇帮
Hey, you can reprimand me for joining the Serpents later,
但如果我们现在不采取行动
but if we don't do something now,
以后就再也没有毒蛇帮了
there will be no more Serpents.
只会有食尸鬼
It'll just be the Ghoulies.
虽然食尸鬼一身警♥察♥打扮
Ghoulies dress like fops,
但他们是一群卑鄙的人
but they're a nasty crew.
毒蛇帮经历过更艰难的困境
Serpents have survived worse though.
比这艰难多了
Much worse.
唯一的问题是 你们似乎寡不敌众
The only hitch is, it sounds like you're out-manned,
所以你们要不惜一切代价避免流血事件
which means you gotta avoid bloodshed at all costs.
我百分之百同意
I agree. 100%.
要比他们想得更快 这是领域的问题
So out think 'em. This is about territory...
要说食尸鬼有什么喜欢的事
If there's one thing Ghoulies love,
就是他们操蛋的大马力复古车和灵车
it's their crazy souped-up retro cars and hearses.
你们学会了我的河谷镇漂移吗 小子们
You catch u202dmy Riverdale drift, boys?
向他们挑战一对一街头赛车
Challenge them to a street race, one on one.
但要低调
But keep it on the DL.
因为那是犯法的 会让你们坐牢的
It's illegal, it'll get you locked up.
-继续说 -设置比赛规定
- Go on. - Set the terms of the race.
如果他们获胜 毒蛇帮就滚一边去
Their guy wins, the Serpents roll over.
如果我们获胜 食尸鬼就要让路
And if we win, the Ghoulies back off.
也许该增加赌注
Maybe you raise the stakes.
获胜的一方 将掌控南区高中
And whoever wins, controls Southside High.
我们摆脱食尸鬼
And we get rid of the Ghoulies
摆脱"叮当"
and get rid of the Jingle Jangle,
就能让麦克伊不再盯着我们
and get McCoy off our back.
这是我 这是杰森 而这个就是"糖人"
That's me, that's Jason, and that's the Sugar Man.
记得吗 你和我们说过
Remember? You'd tell us tales
他和爸爸是怎么成为朋友的
of how he was friends with Daddy?
每当他来瑰刺庄园的时候
We were to stay up in our rooms
我们都会在房♥间不睡觉
whenever he visited Thornhill?
他是爸爸的其中一个生意伙伴吗
Was he one of Daddy's business associates?
不是枫糖浆生意 而是其他的生意
Not maple syrup, but the other kind of business?
你对我隐瞒了爸爸的事
After all you kept from me about Daddy,
还有杰森的死
about Jason's death,
这又是你的秘密之一吗
is this another piece of your cryptic puzzle?
一如既往 谢丽尔 我不知道你在说什么
As usual, Cheryl, I have no idea what you're talking about.
我从没有对你说过这种事
I never told you any such stories.
至于你父亲的商业往来
And as for your father's business dealings,
你很清楚他的全部记录
you know full well that all
要么在警♥察♥手里
his records were either seized by the police
要么都毁于你放的火里了
or burned in the fire you started!
皮肯斯公园 不如叫针头公园
Pickens Park? More like Needle Park.
我连打野炮都不愿意来这里
I wouldn't even go cruising here.
欢迎来出一份力
Hey, uh, feel free to, you know, pitch in.
我知道你像碧昂斯一样高贵 但今天
I get you're pretty much Beyonce, but today,
你和我们一样都是平民
you're just like us commoners.
我觉得你的肱二头肌能应付得了 曼特尔
I think your biceps can handle it, Mantle.
-你想看我秀肌肉吗 -乔茜
- You trying to get me to flex? - Josie...
我可以借用一下雷吉吗
You mind if I borrow Reggie for a New York minute?
请便 把他带走吧
Please. Take him.
喜欢看我走开是吗
Love watching me walk away, huh?
什么事 维罗尼卡
What do you want, Veronica?
我们正忙着呢
We were kind of in the middle of something.
我想知道卖♥♥给你"叮当"的人叫什么
I want the name of your Jingle Jangle contact
不许拒绝
and I won't take no for an answer.
贝蒂 你必须和猪头谈一谈
Betty, you have to talk to Jughead.
很快就会的 我保证
Soon, I promise.
我只需要先处理一些事情
I just need to take care of a few things.
我冒险猜一下 你就是凡尔纳
I'll go out on a limb and guess you're Verne.
我的货带来了吗
You got my stuff?
我不接受信♥用♥卡♥
I don't take American Excess.
这个可以吗
Will this do?
我和我的姐妹今晚要放纵一下
My girl and I need a reason to live tonight.
她刚和男朋友分手 悲剧循环 太惨了
She just broke up with her beau. Full spiral. Tragic.
150块
$150.
事先声明 我知道你要价过高
For the record, I know you're overcharging me,
但我走投无路了
but I'm desperate.
代我问候"糖人"
My compliments to the Sugar Man.
我说错了吗
Did I get it wrong?
这些糖果背后的天才不是他吗
Isn't that the name of the genius behind these sweet-treats?
你见过他吗
Have you ever met him?
没找钱呢 混♥蛋♥
What about my change, asshat?
迷幻牛郎就要经过你了
Our Drugstore Cowboy should be passing you
倒计时三 二 一
in three, two, one...
我盯住他了
I've got eyes on him.
我和我的兄弟
Me and my boy
要挑战你赛车
want to challenge you to a race.
如果我们赢了
If we win,
毒蛇帮保持自主
Serpents remain autonomous
你们不许在南区高中做生意
and you quit dealing at Southside High.
如果我们赢了呢
And if we win?
我们退出
We fold,
你们可以继续用杀人吸管
and you will continue polluting the Southside
污染南区
with your little straws of death.
尊贵的毒蛇帮王子有点胆子
So, the mighty Serpent Prince has some stones,
但仅此而已
but not much else.
除非殿下愿意
So unless Your Highness wants
用你♥爸♥的领地作为筹码
to put some of Daddy's territory out on the table,
我没有理由同意比赛
I got no reason to agree to this race.
她们跟踪我 想溜进车♥库♥
They were following me, tried to get in the garage.
-维罗尼卡 -贝蒂
- Veronica? - Betty?
-猪头 -亚奇
- Jughead. - Archie?
你们怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
等等 这是你们的马子吗
Wait , so, u202dthese are your bitches?
你叫我们什么
I beg u202dyour misogynistic pardon.
带着你们的臭婊♥子♥滚出去
Why don't you take your skanks and get the hell out of here.
除非你开出更好的条件 否则免谈
Until you make me a better offer, there'll be no race.
如果你赢了
If you win,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表