剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我
I...
你怎么会知道
How would you even know that?
-我猜的 -猜的
- I was guessing. - Guessing?
贝蒂 这是真的吗 你们
Betty, what... Is it, is it true? Are you--
你和猪头
Are you and Jughead...
没错 妈
Yeah, Mom. We are.
就剩你一个了
Last man standing.
不是说不丢下任何一个毒蛇吗
What happened to no Serpent left behind?
他们冻死了
Ah, they were claimed by frostbite.
喝点咖啡暖暖身子就回来
They'll be back after some coffee. They'll warm up.
太可惜了 我买♥♥了十几个汉堡
Too bad. I got a dozen burgers.
都是你的了
Guess they're all yours now.
行了 孩子 这里只有咱俩
Come on, boy. It's just you and me.
我不会告诉别人你没绝食的
I'm not gonna tell anyone you broke your hunger strike.
特别准时 海勒姆给我打了电♥话♥
Just like clockwork, I got a call from Hiram.
他这次提什么条件了
What's he offering this time?
他们不是说
You know how they're saying
谷镇大多都是平民住♥宅♥吗
SoDale will mostly be low income housing?
上面还会建几个顶层公♥寓♥
Well, apparently, there'll be a few penthouses at the top.
足够我们所有人住了
Would be more than enough
你妈 糖豆
space for all of us. Your mom, Jellybean...
这不是你一直所想么
Just like you always wanted.
想象一下我
Just imagine me,
站在阳台看着监狱
standing on that balcony and looking over a prison...
那地方原来
Right in the same spot that
还是我和朋友原来上学的地方
all my friends and I used to go to school.
糖豆长大的小镇
And Jellybean, growing up in a town where...
最好的希望
Best hope, or only hope aside
除了离开这里就是在监狱工作
from getting the hell out, is to work at the prison?
这不合适吧
It's not right.
你跟他怎么说的
What'd you say to him?
什么都没说 我挂了
Nothing. I hung up on his
然后去老爹快餐店买♥♥了点汉堡
ass and went to Pop's and got some burgers.
我来镇上还想见见猪头呢
I was hoping to see Jughead while I was in town.
他还在南区高中 妈 像个疯子一样被锁着
He's still at Southside High, Mom, chained up like a lunatic.
亚奇 你可能不相信他斗争的原因
Arch, you might not believe in what he's fighting for...
他好像也没为什么斗争 爸
I'm not sure he's fighting for anything, Dad.
他就是在与洛奇先生作对
I think he's mostly fighting against Mr. Lodge.
就像这镇里很多害怕的人一样
Like a lot of people in this town who are afraid.
-亚奇 -害怕 害怕什么
- Archie! u202d- Afraid? Afraid of what?
害怕有远见
Afraid of having a vision,
看到需要做什么并付诸行动
of seeing what has to done and doing it.
你最好不是在影射你父亲 亚奇
I hope that you're not referring to your father, Archie.
他上高中时因为他爸病了
This man who broke rocks when he was in high school,
就跑去工地干活来养活全家
to support his family when his dad was sick.
他知道需要做什么 然后就去做了
A man who saw what u202dhad to be done and did it.
白手起家创建了公♥司♥
And built a business out of nothing.
还买♥♥了这房♥子 让你每天有吃的
One that pays for this house and the food you eat every day.
再告诉你
And for your information,
你父亲对河谷镇是有蓝图的
your father had and has a vision for Riverdale.
那个蓝图
One that doesn't, thank God,
可不会让所有人在流放地工作 感谢上帝
end up with everyone working in a penal colony.
你不必支持你♥爸♥ 好吗
Now, you don't have to side with your dad, okay?
你可以支持海勒姆·洛奇 甚至哪怕他是罪犯
You can side with Hiram Lodge, even though he's a crook,
而且不想跟你♥爸♥
and has no intention of letting
解除合约
your father out of that contract, by the way.
你可以支持他 这是你的权利
You can do that. That is your right. But I'll be damned
但我忍♥不了听你在这顶撞你♥爸♥
if I'm gonna sit here and listen to you disrespect him!
贝蒂 我不得不问
Betty, I have to ask...
你和猪头做♥爱♥戴套吗
Are you being safe with Jughead?
当然了 妈
Yes, Mom. Of course.
挺不容易的
Well, that's something.
在你这年纪 我不是一直做安全措施
Because look, when I was your age, I wasn't always.
但你必须要做 而且我很清楚
But you need to be, and I am very well acquainted
琼斯家的男人有多迷人
with how alluring the Jones men are.
等等 妈
Whoa. Wait, Mom...
你和FP
Did you and FP...
FP有没有可能是奇克的爸爸
I mean, is it possible that FP is Chic's dad?
肯定不可能
Absolutely not.
奇克是我们的家人
But Chic is a part of our family.
他是你兄弟 我知道他挺古怪的
He's your brother. I know that he's odd...
不正常 我能看到 我不瞎
...and damaged. I see that, I'm not blind.
但过去的25年来
But for the past 25 years,
没有人爱过他
he hasn't had anyone to love him.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
妈 别忘了他做过什么
Mom, don't forget what he did.
我永远都不会忘 贝蒂
I will never forget, Betty.
但奇克需要我们
But Chic needs us.
马斯特医生
Dr. Masters?
我奶奶怎么样了
Any updates on my nana?
结果刚刚出来
Yes, we just got her panel back.
她血液里有微量的麻痹毒素
There was a trace amount of a paralytic toxin in her bloodstream.
单宁根 这很奇怪 因为这很少见
Tannis root, which is strange because it's so rare.
但你母亲和伯父解释说
But as your mother and uncle explained it,
他们看到你外婆不止一次
they've caught your Nana on more than one occasion
咀嚼她在你家温室养的单宁根
chewing bits of tannis root she grows in your greenhouse.
又是日落症候群的表现
So, it's more of her Sundowner's Syndrome.
我们再观察一天
We'll keep her for observation another day,
她应该就可以康复回家了
then she should be well enough to return home.
回我妈和伯父那
To my mother and uncle?
不 马斯特斯医生 你不懂
No, Dr. Masters, you don't understand--
谢丽尔 你在这
Cheryl! There you are.
你精神不好啊
Looking a little worse for wear.
可怜的宝贝 好几天没睡了
Poor dear, u202dhasn't slept in days.
别打扰马斯特斯医生
Why don't we stop bothering Dr. Masters
我带你直接回家吧
and I'll take you straight home?
走吧
Come on.
老妈说我们应该和解
Mom says we should bury the hatchet.
看在她的面子上 咱们停战吧
So for her sake, how about a truce?
你的所为都是为了赶走我
Why should I believe you
我为什么要相信你
when all you've done is try to get rid of me?
我要是真想赶走你 奇克
If I really wanted to get rid of you, Chic,
我就会去警长办公室跟他说
I would go down to the Sheriff's office and explain to him
你是怎么在厨房♥砸死了一个人
how you brained a man in our kitchen.
你不会的
You're not gonna do that.
我从未碰过尸体 贝蒂
You see, I never u202dtouched that body, Betty.
或者车 也没翻过他的手♥机♥
Or the car. Or went through his phone,
打给他的联♥系♥人 也没去下水道
or called his contacts. I didn't go to the sewer pipe.
他们不会找到我的指纹和毛发
It's not my fingerprints or hair they're gonna find.
或许我该打电♥话♥
You know, maybe I should call the police,
告诉他们我姐妹有什么能耐
tell them what sort of things my sister's capable of doing.
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
一想到和我一屋的人干过这种事
You know, I don't think I'm comfortable being in the same room
我就不舒服
as someone who's done those sorts of things.
太可怕了 贝蒂
It scares me, Betty.
你吓到我了 你不知道吗
You scare me. Can't you see that?
你吓到我了 贝蒂 你吓到我了
You're scaring me, Betty. You're scaring me!
我明白了
I think I figured it out.
你用单宁根麻痹了罗斯奶奶
You paralyzed Nana Rose with the tannis root.
然后把她推下了楼梯
And then pushed her down the stairs.
你疯了
You've gone mad.
只能这么解释了
That's all there is to it.
你已经疯了
You have lost your mind and
我们没办法
and you leave us no choice.
什么叫没办法
What do you mean, no choice?
不过没事
But it's all right.
我们会让你复原的
We're gonna make you all better.
完全复原
All better.
猪头只要在那
Every hour that passes that Jughead is out there
就对生意不利
is bad for business.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表