剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Mom, of course, I'll be there for Dad.
奇克 你饿吗 想不想订披萨
Hey, Chic, are you hungry? Do you wanna order a pizza?
寻宝游戏的爱好者们
Treasure hunting enthusiasts...
妈妈 你得看看他们发现什么了
Mom, you need to see what they found.
有了一个令人震惊的发现
made a shocking discovery...
政♥府♥机关正在搜寻目击者
Authorities are searching for witnesses.
鼓励那些了解更多情况的人
Anyone who may have more information
立刻与警方取得联♥系♥
is encouraged to contact police immediately.
放轻松艾丽丝 别挂电♥话♥ 马上换到八台
Whoa, easy, Alice. Hold on. Turn to channel eight right now!
目前还不知道这辆车
It is not yet known how or when
斯瓦德洛沼泽中发现车辆
是在何时如何陷入沼泽中的
the car first entered the swamp,
但对这种恶行不会坐视不管
but foul play has not been ruled out.
他们找到它了 FP
They found it, FP.
他们找到了
They found it.
河谷镇
第二季 第十七集
我们应该早就料到
We should've known better.
我应该早料到会这样
I should've known better.
我们应该把那该死的车开远点开出城
We should've driven that damn car further out of town!
不不 你怎么会知道废品收♥购♥站的史蒂夫
No, no. How could you have known that Junkyard Steve
会去沼泽里找废品呢 这都是狗屎运
drags the swamp for people's castoffs? It was dumb luck.
这是琼斯的运气吧
It's Jones luck, you mean.
奇克不该在这吗
Shouldn't Chic be here,
毕竟他才是砸死那人的人
considering he's the one that brained the guy?
-不用担心奇克 -通常情况下我会反对
- Don't worry about Chic. - Normally, I would disagree.
肯定会担心奇克
Definitely worry about Chic
但他确实对这辆车的事一无所知
but he doesn't know anything about the car.
我们到沼泽的时候
When we got to the Swamp,
在我们把车推进去之前 我们擦干净了
we wiped the thing clean of fingerprints
-车上的指纹 -戴着手套吗
- before we pushed it in. - Wearing gloves?
-我觉得应该戴了 -我很确定
- I think so. - I'm pretty sure.
-什么叫你觉得 -不不 我们戴了
- What do you mean you "Think so"? - No, no. We were.
百分之百戴了
We 100% were.
如果有人来问问题 我们什么都不知道
If anybody comes around asking questions, we don't know anything.
别对任何人说 装作一切如常的样子
We don't talk to anyone. We act like everything's normal.
还有贝蒂 你回家
Including, Betty, you coming home
这样你就不会跟毒蛇帮的人混在一起
so you're not nesting with a bunch of Serpents.
不 你不能用这件事来操纵我 妈
No, you are not gonna use this to manipulate me, Mom.
你知道我们的交易 奇克走了我再回家
You know the deal. I come home when Chic leaves.
-好吧 -大家都冷静
- Okay... - Everybody, be cool.
为了防止有事发生
In the unlikely event that something happens,
我们得未雨绸缪
we batten down the hatches.
出事之前 照常生活
Until then, life goes on,
都别去靠近那辆车
and nobody goes anywhere near that car.
亚奇 关于昨晚
About last night, Archie,
我的同事兰尼·科瓦尔斯基和卡尔·马丁
my associates, Lenny Kowalski and Carl Martin.
我妻子的镇长竞选让他们觉得很焦虑
My wife's mayoral campaign is making them anxious.
我以为洛奇夫人做镇长
I thought Mrs. Lodge being Mayor
对每个人来说都是件好事
would be a good thing for everybody.
像兰尼和卡尔这种人觉得此举很嚣张
Men like Lenny and Carl see it as an act of hubris
会给我们和我们的生意
that could bring us and our business,
带来一些不必要的政♥府♥部门的注意
unwanted attention from the authorities.
我今晚会跟他们一起吃饭
I'm having dinner with them tonight
希望可以摆平这件事
in the hopes of smoothing it over.
但与此同时 我需要你盯紧维罗尼卡
But in the meantime, I need you to keep a close eye on Veronica.
-你明白吗 -当然 我会的
- Do you understand? - Of course, I will.
除此之外
But in addition to that,
我今晚能跟你一起去吗 洛奇先生
what if I came with you tonight, Mr. Lodge?
他们打牌的时候认识我的
They know me from the Poker Game.
安德和亚当斯会在场 但
Andre and Adams will be there, but...
你确实一直能让自己派上用场 亚奇
You do always find a way to make yourself useful, Archie.
我曾尝试把一些老伙计从蒙特利尔叫过来
And I've tried to get some of my old crew down from Montreal,
但他们都没回应
but they've gone silent on me.
好吧 你今晚一起来
All right, you're in.
你答应过我们会奋战
You promised us a war.
然后你就像巴迪·霍利一样站在舞台上
Then you're on stage looking like Buddy Holly,
跪舔北区
sucking up to the Northside?
我们需要他们的投票 香豌豆
We need their votes, Sweet Pea.
只有这样我们才能影响到结果
It's the only way that we can affect any change.
不管谁当选 都会在教育委员会中取得一席
Whoever's elected gets a seat on the School Board.
也就是说我们是局内人
That means we're on the inside,
他们不能压制我们
that means that they can't silence us.
你是指你和你的北区公主
You and the Northside princess, you mean?
等等 你们是因为这个生气吗
Wait, is that why you guys are pissed?
-贝蒂是站在我们这边的 -是的
- Betty's on our side! - Yeah.
我无数次地帮过毒蛇帮
I've helped the Serpents on numerous occasions.
我帮忙找到了皮肯斯雕像的头
I helped find the Pickens statue's head,
我让谢丽尔出庭作证 所以你的国王FP
I got Cheryl to testify in court so FP,
能被早点保释出来
your king, could get early parole.
你做那些是为了你的男朋友 而不是毒蛇帮
You did all that for your boyfriend, not the Serpents.
好了 别这样 香豌豆
All right, take it down, Sweet Pea--
什么 她离开我们只是时间问题
What, it's only a matter of time
就像她妈一样
before she bails on us, just like her mother.
好吧 所以你的目标
Okay, so your objections
都不是我 而是我妈
aren't even about me, they're about my mom--
对 她的遗留问题 她是毒蛇帮的敌人
Her legacy, yeah. She's an enemy of the Serpent State
在报社抨击我们很多年了
taking shots at us in the Register for years,
为我们没犯过的罪责备我们
blaming us for crimes we didn't commit.
跟一个背叛者的女儿一起竞选是在打脸
Running with a turncoat's daughter is a slap in the face.
就因为这个原因
And for that reason alone,
你得不到毒蛇帮的票
you're not getting the Serpent vote.
让我们来彻底解决这个问题
Let's settle this once and for all.
我们都是像野狼一样的
We're both Bulldogs
斗牛犬 支持头狼
who, like wolves, support the alpha.
现在 我们冒着分割队员选票的风险
Right now, we risk splitting our boys' votes,
我告诉过乔茜我能得到这些选票
which I told Josie I could deliver.
所以这场比赛 曼特尔对抗安德鲁斯
Hence this contest. Mantle vs. Andrews.
胜者得到斗牛犬队的支持
Winner gets Bulldogs' backing.
放弃吧 你要输了 安德鲁斯
Give up! You're gonna lose, Andrews.
跟你♥爸♥一样
Same as your dad...
下次再这样说我爸
Talk about my dad like that again,
我就弄断你的胳膊
and next time, I break your arm.
你说什么 谢丽尔失踪了
What do you mean, Cheryl's missing?
你记得谢丽尔在她的睡衣晚会上有多害怕吗
Do you remember how paranoid Cheryl was at her slumber party?
说她妈妈和伯父出来抓她了
Saying that her mom and uncle were out to get her?
我觉得他们对她做了什么
Well, I think they did something to her!
做了什么呢
What kind of something?
她妈说他们把她送到
Her mom said they sent her off
瑞士的一所寄宿女校
to some all-girls boarding school in Switzerland.
想要调查这个很简单
Well, that's easy enough to check,
那只有一所絮尔瓦·蒙特勒国际女子寄宿学校
there's only one, Surval Montreux.
想一想 如果谢丽尔在瑞士阿尔卑斯山
Please. If Cheryl was in the Swiss Alps,
她会不停地发穿着户外运动服的自♥拍♥
she'd be posting parka selfies every hour,
但是她的社交账号♥已经几天没有新消息了
but her social media's been dead for days.
等等 这明显不正常
Wait, that's a sure sign of foul play.
不管你需要什么 托妮 算我一个
Whatever you need, Toni, I'm in.
我也是 哪怕我们要在蓟园掀起一场风暴
Me, too. Even if we have to storm Thistlehouse.
我想我知道
I believe I've deduced
是什么引起了你的心理失衡 谢丽尔
what's caused this imbalance in you, Cheryl.
是什么 利文斯顿修女
And what would that be, Sister Livingston?
我和你的母亲谈过了你哥杰森
I've spoken to your mother about your brother Jason.
以及你们曾经多么亲密
And how close you were.
你们十分亲密 以至于你们的外婆
So close, in fact, that your Nana
有时会把你们两个弄混 对吗
would sometimes mix you up, isn't that right?
她会给你穿杰森的衣服 给杰森穿上你的
She would dress you in Jason's clothes and he in yours?
外婆一直视力不好 修女
Nana's always been half-blind, Sister.
她患有白内障
Cataracts.
要是有什么影响了我的精神状态的话
But if there's anything that's affected my psyche,
那就是我父母
it's the fire hose of abuse
对我的严重虐待
directed at me by my mother and my father.
你遭受了很多创伤 这是事实
You've suffered many traumas, it's true.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表