剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Come on now, Mary. Now, that's not fair.
立即解除合同
Look, fair would be an immediate
并做出补偿才算公平
and compensated release from the contract.
大家看这样行不行
How does that sound, everyone?
抱歉 手♥机♥总响
Oh, sorry. It keeps buzzing.
我是海勒姆
Hiram here.
他们在干什么
They're doing what?
洛奇先生
Mr. Lodge?
什么
What?
别担心 我这就去
Yeah, don't worry. I'm on it.
骑兵终于来了
Well, well, well. The cavalry's finally here.
看来我们已经引起海勒姆的注意了
Guess that means we've got Hiram's attention.
你们疯了吗
Are you nuts?
把自己绑到这个地方
Chaining yourself to this place?
两天之后他们就把这里夷为平地了 兄弟
They're gonna tear it down in two days, dude.
除非海勒姆想让自己的手
Not unless Hiram wants the
沾染上八个毒蛇帮青年的鲜血
blood of eight young Serpents on his hands.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
把我们的话转告给你老板
Go and tell your boss we said that.
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
贝蒂
Betty, what...
你以为自己是唯一一个
You think you're the only
装疯卖♥♥傻就能吓到别人的人吗
one who can scare people by being crazy?
也许你能骗到我妈 但骗不了我
You may have fooled my mother, but not me.
我会揭穿你
I'm gonna bring you down.
因为我就是抓坏人的
Because I catch bad men.
我抓到了克利福德·布鲁森 抓到了糖人
I caught Clifford Blossom. I caught the Sugarman.
抓到了黑兜帽
I caught the Black Hood.
你知道他们都有什么共同之处吗 他们都死了
And you know what they all have in common? They're dead.
就当警告你了
Consider yourself warned.
天啊 你昨晚怎么不给我打电♥话♥ 猪头
God, why didn't you call me last night, Jug?
我可以给你和你的队友带毯子
I would have brought you and your crew blankets.
你会留下来熬通宵的
You would have tried to stay the night.
你确定你们不会因为非法侵入
Are you sure you're not gonna get arrested
或未经允许擅自抗♥议♥而被捕吗
for trespassing or protesting without a permit?
这事的美妙之处就在于此 贝蒂
Oh, that's the beauty of all this, Betty.
如果凯勒警长
See, if Sheriff Keller and
和他的愚蠢手下企图对一伙
his goons try and manhandle a bunch of teens
想要以和平的方式挽救母校的青少年动粗的话
peacefully trying to save their former school,
那可就好看了
it's just gonna look ugly.
更不用提 可能会传出去
Not to mention, probably go viral, which
此时此刻我很欢迎公众关注
at this point, it is publicity I would welcome.
况且 没人愿意跟那帮人惹麻烦的
Also, no one's gonna mess with those guys over there.
有道理
Good point.
我跟维罗尼卡有一些学生会的事情要处理
I have some Student Council obligations with Veronica,
但是我今天晚些时候会回来的 好吗
but I'll be back later tonight, okay?
加油 特蕾茜·弗力克
Go get 'em, Tracy Flick.
电影《选举》中女主角的名字
我们生活在一个充满未知的时代
We live in uncertain times,
但是我非常确信的一件事就是
but here's one thing I'm very certain of...
我的闺蜜罗尼
My girl Ronnie here,
以及她的竞选搭档 贝蒂·库伯
along with her running mate, Betty Cooper,
我要为她们成为河谷镇高中
has my vote to be Riverdale High's
下任主席和副♥主♥席♥投上一票
next President and Vice President.
当然 我们提醒各位 尤其是女生
And of course, we remind everyone, especially the women,
在这次选举中投票 发声
to vote and be heard this election.
*现在 你们已听说过女权*
*Now, you have heard of women's rights*
*以及我们努力如何更上一层楼*
*And how we've tried to reach new heights*
*如果我们生来平等 我们也是这样*
*If we're all created equal, that's us too*
*确实 一些男人鞠躬称我们为女士*
* Well, sure, some men bowed down and called us Mrs*
*让我们晾衣服刷盘子
*Let us hang the wash out and wash the dishes*
*可当竞选主席的时候*
*But when the time rolled around to elect a president*
*他们是怎样说的 姐妹*
*What did they say, sister*
*选举权之前我们备受煎熬*
*Oh, we were suffering until suffrage*
*无论多大年纪 哪个女人都不能投票*
*Not a woman here could vote, no matter what age*
*后来第19修正案*
*Then the 19th Amendment*
*打破了这个限制性规定*
*struck down that restrictive rule, yeah*
你知道吗
谎言公主
她早就知道
他们要把南区高中变成监狱
怎么回事
Okay, what's going on?
你从哪儿得到的这些信息
Where did you get all this information?
重要吗
Does it matter?
事实如此 不是吗
It's the truth, isn't it?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我告诉你我们在弥补了
I told you that we were making amends,
你♥爸♥会有工作的
that your dad would get a job offer.
你是说你假情假意的贿赂吗
You mean, u202dyour half-hearted bribe?
远远不够 而且太晚了
Yeah. Too little, too late.
贝 别走
B, wait!
这太意外了
This is insane.
谢谢你的消息 乔茜
Thanks for the intel, Josie.
别客气
No problem.
洛奇一家人这一年伤害了太多人
The Lodges hurt a lot of people this year.
你的家人 我的家人
Your family, my family...
我们这些姑娘们要团结起来
We girls, we gotta to stick together.
在校园酒吧那天
That day u202din the student lounge
韦瑟比宣布南区高中关门解散的时候
when Weatherbee announced that u202dSouthside High was closing,
你装作不知情
you acted like you didn't know.
我父母让我帮他们的时候
When my parents asked me to help them,
我觉得我无法拒绝
I didn't feel like I could say no.
你当然可以拒绝
Of course you could've.
你本可以告诉你的父母
You could've told your parents
你不想成为他们的青少年共犯
that you didn't want to be their teen accomplice,
或者你也可以把实情告诉我们
or you could have told us the truth.
结果 你把我们都耍了
Instead, you just played us like fools!
不 我只是想让他们保持诚实
No, I was just trying to keep them honest!
这也是开始跟他们合作的原因
That's why I started working with them.
贝蒂 你一定要相信我
Betty, you have to believe me.
即使我相信
Even if I did,
我也不能再当你的竞选搭档了 你明白吧
I can't be your running mate anymore. You know that, right?
我无法信任你 维
u202dI can't trust you, V.
维罗尼卡
Veronica...
竞选之路举步维艰的一天吧
Rough day on the campaign trail?
-你怎么知道 -韦瑟比打电♥话♥了
- How did you find out about that? - Weatherbee called.
他还把发得满学校都是的宣传♥单♥读给我听了
He also read me the flyer that's been going around school.
你现在知道为什么我们让你低调了吧
Now do you see why we asked you to keep a low profile?
结果你却去竞选学生会主席 为什么
And instead, u202dyou're running for Student Council President. Why?
因为 妈妈
Because, Mom...
我现在每天
I'm out there every day,
都在面对你和老爸做的事 我们做的事
facing what you and Daddy have done, what we've done.
我想着要是成为他们的主席
And maybe, u202dif I'm their President,
学校里的人 比如埃塞尔·马格斯
people at school like Ethel Muggs
猪头 甚至贝蒂
or Jughead or even Betty
都不会再把我当作
will stop looking at me
罪犯的女儿一样看待 就像我也是罪犯一样
like I'm just the daughter of criminals, like I'm a criminal too.
我们在打一场圣♥战♥ 妈妈
We're out there fighting a holy war, Mom.
我需要一个能当盾牌的东西
I need something I can use as a shield
来抵挡一切
against everything that's coming our way.
保护我们不受讨厌我们的人的伤害
Protection from everybody out there who hates us,
防止他们报仇
who's out for our blood.
站住 年轻人 立刻过来
Stop right there, young lady. Come in here now!
你昨晚溜进你兄弟的房♥间
Is it true that you snuck into your brother's room last night
用芝宝的打火机折磨他了是吗
to torment him with a Zippo lighter?
这又是干嘛的
And what exactly is this for?
天啊 你个变♥态♥ 你干嘛
Oh, my God, you creep! What did you do,
搜我的梳妆台抽屉
go u202dthrough my dresser drawers?
我在找打火机
I was looking for the lighter
作为证据 结果找到了你的秘密玩具
as proof and found all your secret toys.
为什么你会有卡巴莱假发
Why, in God's name, do you have this cabaret wig?
她跟猪头做♥爱♥的时候就会戴
She wears it when u202dshe has sex with Jughead!
是真的吗 伊丽莎白
Is that true, Elizabeth?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表