剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
-我爸 他是 -暴徒
- My dad, he's-- - A mobster.
但亚奇 不光他是什么人
Archie, u202dit's not just what he is,
还有他准备对河谷镇
it's what he's planning to do.
-干什么 -我不需要知道
- In Riverdale. - I don't need to know.
史密瑟斯 你认为我父亲是个好人吗
Smithers, would you describe my father as a good man?
我还是不说为好 小姐
I'd rather not say, miss.
天啊 双胞胎呢
Oh, my God! What happened to the twins?
我生完了 贝蒂
I had them, Betty.
你都没给我们打电♥话♥ 妈妈会崩溃的
You didn't call us. Mom will be crushed.
他必须得离开 艾丽丝
He has to go, Alice.
奇克 他有点奇怪
Chic, he's kinda creepy.
我刚想起奇克是哪里人了
I just remembered where I knew Chic from.
他是个拍视频的小白脸 网红 网络骗子
He's a video gigolo, a web cam boy.
我父母 他们知道你和凯勒警长的恋情
My parents, they know about the affair with Sheriff Keller.
-我决定了 -麦克伊镇长辞职了
- I have decided... - Mayor McCoy's resigning.
海勒姆·洛奇 他刚买♥♥下了向阳拖车公园
Hiram Lodge. He just bought Sunnyside Trailer Park
他说我们都能留下
and he said we can all stay.
他在逐渐蚕食整个南区
He's gobbling up the Southside piece by piece.
我没时间了
I was running out of time.
也许河谷镇也没时间了
And maybe, so was Riverdale.
大计划 小城镇 海勒姆·洛奇的真♥相♥
作者 猪头·琼斯
海勒姆·洛奇已经采取行动了 是大动作
Hiram Lodge had been making moves. Big moves.
但没有证据证实犯罪行为
But with no proof of criminal behavior,
我也只能是怀疑
all I could do was speculate.
河谷镇
海勒姆对于河谷镇的总体规划是什么
What was Hiram's master plan for Riverdale?
为什么感觉就快奸计得逞了
And why did it feel so close to fruition?
这是干什么
What's all this?
希望这篇报道能
Hopefully, this is the article
把河谷镇从海勒姆·洛奇的手中救回
that saves the town from Hiram Lodge.
-猪头 -如果我能把这些联♥系♥起来
- Jughead... - If I can fit the pieces together.
孩子你必须放手 他救了我们
Boy, you need to drop this. He rescued us.
他买♥♥下了拖车公园 免了我们的债务
He bought the trailer park, forgave our debts.
什么 就因为他 我们差点失去拖车公园
What? He's the reason we almost lost the trailer park.
海勒姆比卖♥♥蛇油的还能骗
Hiram's slicker than a bottle of snake oil,
确实如此 不过这次
no doubt, but this is--
爸 拜托了
Dad, please!
海勒姆·洛奇刚把河谷镇报社买♥♥下来了
Hiram Lodge just bought The Riverdale Register.
他试图在搞大动作之前
He's trying to silence dissenting voices
消灭反对声音
before he makes his big play.
他害怕 害怕被曝光
He's afraid. He's afraid of this exposure.
如果你记得没错
If you remember correctly,
河谷镇上唯一带泳池的房♥子是瑰刺庄园
the only house in Riverdale with a pool was Thornhill--
我们去过 两个喝醉的无脑青年想清醒下
There we were, u202dtwo drunk, dumb teenagers looking to cool off--
你们怎么不去采石场 或者甜水河
Why didn't you just go to the quarry? Or Sweetwater River?
我记得
Oh, what I remember is
有人借了校车去兜风 你和玛丽
someone borrowing the school van for a joy ride, you and Mary...
没有 那是艾丽丝 不是我们
No, that was Alice, not us.
天啊 简直就是《救命下课铃》其中的一集
Oh, my God, this sounds like an episode of Saved by the Bell.
费雷德 你走之前
Hey, Fred, before you head off,
不如跟我和赫敏一起去书房♥
why don't you join Hermione and me in the study?
我有瓶30年朗姆酒
I have this 30-year-old rum.
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you'll love it.
我无力拒绝
Well, I can't say no to that.
维罗尼卡 你陪着亚奇
Veronica, stay with Archie?
贝蒂 我不能继续这样了
Betty, I can't keep doing this anymore.
他是你哥 这太诡异了
He's your brother and it is weird.
凯文 每次我想问奇克关于他的事
Kevin, every time I try asking Chic questions about himself,
他就很防范 或者开始哭来转移话题
he gets defensive or literally starts to cry as a diversion.
可是骗他
But catfishing him?
如果只有这样才能让奇克说真话
If it's the only way to get Chic to open up.
我
I...
你"聚玩"过吗 就是聚会玩乐
So, do you ever P and P? You know, Party and Play?
你就一直问 我就一直说没有
You keep asking me that and I keep telling you no.
这是咱们第三次视频
This is our third time cam-ing
关于你自己 你还什么都没跟我说过
and you haven't really told me anything about yourself.
你都没脱上衣 所以扯平了
Yeah, well, you haven't taken your shirt off yet. So we're even.
我很害羞
I'm shy.
好吧 你想知道什么
Okay. What do you wanna know?
你觉得他们在书房♥里聊什么
What are they talking about in there, do you reckon?
保密啊 接替乔茜妈妈的副镇长
So, between us, the deputy mayor who took over for Josie's mom
就要辞职了
is on the verge of stepping down.
会有一场非比寻常的竞选
There's gonna be a special election
我父母觉得你♥爸♥是理想人选
and my parents think your dad would make an ideal candidate.
他们想让我爸竞选镇长
They want my dad to run for mayor?
出于商业和政♥治♥目的 亚奇
It's business and politics, Archie.
都是息息相关
They go hand in hand.
爸 你在认真考虑这件事吗
Dad, is this something you're seriously considering?
从我小时候起就梦想
Being mayor is something I dreamed about
成为镇长 儿子 我早有这个想法
ever since I was a little kid, son, in the back of my mind.
我知道河谷镇近来磨难很多
And I know Riverdale's had a lot of downs lately
不过 也许我能扭转乾坤
but maybe, I can help get it back up on an upswing.
你不觉得奇怪吗
And you don't think it's weird that
洛奇先生让你去竞选
Mr.Lodge is asking you to run?
他不傻 孩子 他在河谷镇花了很多钱
He's not dumb, son. He spends a lot of money in Riverdale.
所以他希望镇长办公室里有自己人
It makes sense he wants a friend in the mayor's office.
他会赞助你竞选吗
Will he pay for your campaign?
他主动说要捐款帮我竞选 不过
He offered to make a donation to help me get going, but...
不过说明白了 亚奇 如果我决定参选
But to be clear, Archie, if I decide to run,
绝不是为了他 而是为了河谷镇
it won't be for him, it'll be for Riverdale.
为了我
For me.
为了你
For you.
妈 我从未见过的陌生人
Mother. Strange man I've never met.
谢丽尔 这是拉森比先生 我们的地♥产♥律师
Cheryl, this is Mr. Lazenby, our estate attorney.
你父亲留了条秘密遗嘱
Your father, as it turns out, left a secret will.
他办得出来的
Of course he did.
不过爸去世了几个月了
But Daddy died months ago.
布鲁森先生有指示
And Mr. Blossom's instructions
要等官方对他的副业调查
were to reveal the existence of his will
结束之后
only after the authorities had concluded
才能公布遗嘱
their investigation into his side business.
你指的是贩毒买♥♥卖♥♥
You mean drug dealing?
这是说我们又能当富人了吗
Does this mean we're gonna be rich again?
谢丽尔 别这么粗俗
Oh, Cheryl, don't be so gauche.
按照克利福德的指示
Per Clifford's instructions,
他要求我对所有内容保密
he requested I withhold all information,
包括诸多受益人姓名
including the names of his numerous beneficiaries,
直到公布遗嘱时才能公开
until a public will-reading.
就是明天下午
That's tomorrow afternoon.
已经过去那么久了 艾丽斯
It's been a long time coming, Alice,
不过我退出 我不想再斗了
but I'm out. I'm done fighting.
我要离婚
I want a divorce.
-你还在和佩内洛普·布鲁森交往吗 -没有
- Are you still seeing Penelope Blossom? - No.
而且离婚与此无关
And this isn't about that.
是二十多年来我如何宠你如女王
This is about how I worshiped you like a goddess for 20 years.
我们一起经营家庭
We raised a family together,
然后你一有机会
and then the first chance that you get,
就站在陌生人那边来搞我
you side with a stranger over me?
你也是 贝蒂 我想不到
And you too, Betty. I can't believe
你会站在奇克那边来针对自己父亲
that you would choose Chic's side over your own father.
爸 如果真的是因为奇克
Dad, if this is truly about Chic,
我站你这边 我们让他滚
then I'm with you, okay? Let's ask him to move out.
你把河谷镇报社卖♥♥给那个混♥蛋♥海勒姆·洛奇
You sold The Register to that scumbag Hiram Lodge.
跟你离婚的是我才对
I should be the one divorcing you!
海勒姆出价很不错 艾丽斯
Hiram offered me a fairer price, Alice.
其中一半我会给你
Half of which I will give to you,
如果你同意还我自♥由♥
if you agree to set me free...
立即生效
Immediately.
我在听
I'm listening.
我猜费雷德答应的几率是五五开
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表