剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Oh, sorry. Guys, I didn't see the sock on the door.
没事
It's okay.
托妮
Hey. Toni. Uh...
贝蒂 这位是托妮 她是报社的摄影师
Betty, this is Toni. She is the photographer for the newspaper.
这位是贝蒂 我女朋友
This is Betty. This is my girlfriend.
我叫托妮
Hi, Toni.
你跟我想象的完全不一样
You're not at all what I pictured.
真的吗 你想象中的我是什么样的
Really? u202dWhat did you picture?
古怪小姐艾米莉
Uh, Emily the Strange.
《阴间大♥法♥师》里的薇诺娜·瑞德
Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice.
瞧瞧贝蒂给我们带什么来了
Hey, look what Betty got us.
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
来得正好
Oh, perfect timing.
-帮我把拉链拉上吧 -没问题
- Zip me up? - Of course.
你知道吗 这间公♥寓♥有个问题
You know, um, one thing about this apartment,
就是隔音不太好
It's that sound carries...
即使我关着门在书房♥里
Even in my study, with the door closed,
也能如同身临其境般听到你和维罗尼卡
I could hear you and Veronica in the dining room,
在餐厅里的对话
as if we're all together.
如果你想毁了你和我们俩女儿的关系
If you want to burn down your relationship
那是你的事 我不管
with our daughter, that's your business.
但
But...
别试图让她和我对立
Don't ever try to poison her against me.
明白了吗
Clear?
当然
Of course.
你看起来很美
You look nice.
谢谢 德洛莉丝
Thank you, Delores.
随时效劳
Anytime.
祝你跑步开心 凯文
Have a good run, Kevin.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
你这个可爱 漂亮 迷人的小垃圾
You precious, beautiful, compulsive piece of trash.
我是亚奇
Hey, this is Archie.
好了 说慢点 我听不太清
Okay, slow down, I can barely...
你确定吗
Are you sure?
别 别 别 千万别那么做
No, don't... No. No. No, don't do that.
就找个安全的地方待着 好吗
Just get u202dsomewhere safe, okay?
我们现在绕回海斯汀斯大街
We're gonna cut around back to Hastings street.
别慌 冷静 我们在路上了 好吗
Stay calm, we're on our way, okay?
-她电♥话♥里说她就在这个位置 -你确定吗
- This is where she said she was. - Are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
埃塞尔 埃塞尔
Ethel? Ethel?
亚奇
Archie!
亚奇
Archie!
埃塞尔 怎么回事
Ethel, what happened?
我当时在往家走 然后这辆货车就突然
I was walking home, and this van just...
停了下来并绕了回来 来来回♥回♥三次
pulled up and then circled back, like, three times
好了 你有没有看到 你认识那辆车吗
Okay, did you see... Did you recognize it?
不认识 对不起
No. No, I'm sorry.
-你还好吗 别说对不起 -我没事
- Are you okay? Don't be sorry. - Yeah.
我的天 你们在这做什么呢
Oh, my God. u202dWhat're... What're you guys doing here?
谢丽尔打电♥话♥给我说
Cheryl called me and said
看起来你朝福克斯森林方向
it looked like you were going for a jog,
-慢跑去了 -说的是事实
- headed towards Fox Forest. - Fact.
你说你再也不会这么做了
You said you weren't going to do this anymore.
看在上帝的份上 贝蒂 你到底
For God's sake, Betty, what...
你到底想怎样
what do you want from me?
我想让你多尊重尊重你自己
I want you to have more respect for yourself than this.
"尊重我自己"
"Respect for myself"?
-是的 -听着 我们做了
- Yes. u202d- Look, we've been friends
这么久的朋友 但你还是完全不了解我
for a long time, u202dbut you still have no idea.
那么 请你告诉我 凯文
Well then, u202dtell me, Kev, please.
你表现得就好像我们有同样的一套选择
You act like we've got the same set of options,
但并非如此
but we don't.
你生活在充满奶昔和初吻的
You live in this pale pink world of milkshakes
粉红色的世界里
and first kisses
心里想着"我该和亚奇还是猪头约会呢"
and "Am I gonna date Archie or Jughead?"
除了她是黑暗贝蒂的时候
Except for when she's Dark Betty.
没错 没错 没错
Right! Right, right!
除了你探索绑缚愉虐性行为的时候
Except for when you're exploring your BDSM sexuality
而这又是你能做
which, again, you're allowed to do,
我却做不了的 为什么呢
but I'm not. Because, why?
我只有这些 贝蒂 我 这些树木
This is what I've got, Betty, me, these woods.
所以 拜托你别过来教训我说这很令人讨厌
So, please don't come here and tell me it's disgusting.
如果你都不能接受我的行为方式
If you can't accept what I do,
不管我怎样的行为方式 那我们就
whatever I do, then we're just...
我们就并非真正的朋友
We're not really friends.
反恐战争进行的如何了
How's the War on Terror going?
在进行中
It's going.
听着 关于这次和洛奇一家
So listen, um, about this dinner
共进晚餐
with the Lodges.
海勒姆·洛奇不仅仅是你女友的父亲
Hiram Lodge is more than just your girlfriend's dad.
他也是我的生意伙伴
He's my business partner.
罗尼和我都懂的
Ronnie and I both get that.
而且即使我俩不在一起 我也会保持绅士风度
And even if things with us change, I'll be a gentleman.
我不会做出任何冒犯她以及
I won't do anything to offend her or Mr.
以及洛奇夫妇 我保证 爸爸
and Mrs. Lodge, I promise, Dad.
海勒姆才是问题
Problem is Hiram.
他是那种
He's a kind of person who...
只要他想 他就能找到办法让你惹到他
Well, he'll find a way to be offended if that's what he wants.
-总之小心一点 好吗 -好的
- Just be careful, okay? - Yeah.
你就不能休息一天吗
Can't you just take a day off?
没那么严重
It's not that bad,
只是一些划伤和淤青
it's just some cuts and bruises.
我跟你说过骑摩托车很危险 猪头
I told you that motorcycle was risky, Jug.
你保证以后一定会戴头盔的
You promised you were always gonna wear a helmet.
就在这附近骑而已
It was just around the block.
不是我的错 要怪就怪路上的坑
Don't blame me. Blame the pothole.
我以为你要说你被大蜘蛛们
I thought you were going to say you got jumped by those
-袭击了 -食尸鬼
- Creepies. - Ghoulies.
不过不可能 毒蛇帮不会允许的
But nah, the Serpents won't allow that.
他们会保护猪头的
They got Jughead's back.
即使他不是他们的人
Even though he's not a member.
这是家族忠诚
It's just family loyalty.
好了 我该去学校了
All right, well, I got to go to school.
收拾凯文的烂摊子
Try to fix this mess with Kevin.
托妮 你能帮我看着他吗
Toni, will you keep an eye on him for me?
没问题
All over it.
别告诉贝蒂
Don't tell Betty.
她不需要知道这些
She doesn't need to know.
我们警告过你要小心食尸鬼
We warned you about the Ghoulies.
你现在应该不会再小看他们了吧
I think you'll take them a lot more seriously now.
不会了
Yeah.
现在开始不会了
I will now.
玉米肉汤非常好喝 洛奇夫人
The pazolé was really great, Mrs. Lodge.
你喜欢我很开心
Glad you liked it.
维罗尼卡告诉我
So, Veronica tells me you, uh,
是你救了马格斯的女儿
rescued the Muggs girl.
是的 但是让坏人跑了
Yeah, but the creeper got away.
-我们的反应时间应该更快些 -是的
- We need to be a lot faster with our response time. - Yeah.
因为要比危险快一步 我明白
Because you'd like u202dto be ahead of the threat. I... I understand.
告诉我 你喝过朗姆吗
So tell me, u202dhave you ever had rum?
朗姆 朗姆酒吗
Rum, like... Like the alcohol?
是的 我们洛奇家族有个标志
Yeah, there's a signature Lodge family label. It's...
我书房♥里有一些 你愿意尝尝吗
I have some in my study, would you like to try it?
他当然愿意
Of course he would.
宝贝 能让亚奇和我进行一个
Oh, palomita, would you mind if Archie and I had
男人之间的对话吗
a little chat, man-to-man?
当然可以 爸爸
Okay. Sure, Daddy.
小可怜
Oh, pobrecita.
可怜的小公主
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表