剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
他把自己叫做黑兜帽
He calls himself the Black Hood
他想我们公开这封信
and he wants us to publish this letter.
我的愤怒就是要你们为谎言付出代价
u202dMy wrath is the price of your lies.
他把这个发给了印刷厂做明天的头版
He sent it to the printer for tomorrow's front page.
我会保护你的
I'm gonna protect you.
这样的事不会再发生在你身上了
Nothing like this is ever gonna happen to you again.
我发誓
I swear it.
不
No!
是我 你是不是疯了
It's me. u202dAre you freaking insane?
有时候 防御是远远不够的
Sometimes, defending yourself, it's not enough.
你们需要有攻击性
You need to go on the offensive.
我们是红圈会
We're called the Red Circle,
我们要来找你了 我们会找到你
and we're coming for you. We will find you.
我们会逮到你 我们会消灭你
We'll hunt you and we will end you.
每个人都害怕说出来
Everyone's afraid to say it,
那我就先起个头
so let me be the first.
我们中有一个连环杀手
There is a serial killer amongst us.
旧金山有十二宫杀手
San Francisco had the Zodiac.
新奥尔良有斧头人
New Orleans had the Axeman.
得州德克萨肯纳 有幻影杀手
Texarkana, Texas, had the Phantom Killer.
还有等等等等
The list goes on and on.
杀手名单又多了一人 河谷镇自产变♥态♥杀手
Add to their ranks Riverdale's very own psychopath,
黑兜帽
the Black Hood.
这是为学校的研究用的吗
Are these research for school?
是研究用的 但不是学校的研究
Research... But not for school.
这个镇子发生的事太可怕了
It's a terrible thing, what's going on in this town.
谁会想得到呢
Who would've thunk it?
河谷镇也会有连环杀手
A serial killer in Riverdale?
我不只是指他
I'm not just talking about him.
还有那些男孩子们发的可怕视频
I'm also talking about that awful video those boys put out.
对了
There it was.
恐惧慢慢渗入河谷镇
Terror was seeping into the bedrock of Riverdale...
麦克伊镇长安排了一场市政会议
A Town Hall Meeting had been set by Mayor McCoy.
紧急市政会议
周三晚上七点
人们害怕独自走在街上
People were afraid to walk the streets alone,
尤其是当夜幕降临后
especially as dusk approached.
商店早早关了门 人人纷纷在门上加装锁
Shops closed early, locks were added to doors,
北区和南区之间的嫌隙日益加深
suspicions between the North and South side deepened,
艾丽丝·库珀从中煽风点火
fanned into flames by Alice Cooper...
大家都想知道黑暗中蛰伏着何样的危险
As everyone wondered what danger lurked in the dark.
黑兜帽下次出动会是什么时候
when would we hear u202dfrom the Black Hood next,
亚奇会为了给他父亲报仇
and how far into darkness
以及阻止黑兜帽
would Archie go on his quest to avenge his father...
深入这片黑暗多远呢
And to stop the Black Hood?
老实说 我不知道亚奇在想什么
To be honest, I had no idea what Archie was thinking...
这个视频他什么都没跟你说吗
He didn't say anything to you about this video?
-我是我男友的监护人吗 -够了 宝贝
- Am I my boyfriend's keeper? - Basta, mija,
你不该拿这件事开玩笑
this isn't something you should be joking about.
只是个视频 妈
It's a video, Mom--
是 但是个威胁别人的视频
Yes, threatening violence.
爸 能帮我告诉我妈她反应过度了吗
Daddy, can you please tell Mom she's overreacting?
这件事上 维罗尼卡 我同意你♥妈♥的♥看法
On this matter, Veronica, I stand with your mother.
也就是说你现在不能和亚奇约会了
Which means you are done dating Archie Andrews.
这里又不是乡下 妈
This isn't Amish country, Mom,
我想和谁约会就和谁约会
I can date who I want to date.
在我没听到亚奇亲口对我解释前
And I'm not jumping to any conclusions
我是不会下任何结论的
until I hear Archie's side of the story.
你笑什么
What are you smiling about?
黑兜帽 红圈会 市政会议
The Black Hood, the Red Circle, a Town Hall meeting,
真是乱成了一锅粥
so much chaos and confusion.
你怎么能这样对我 伊丽莎白 对我们
How could you do this to me, Elizabeth? To us?
波莉向我寻求帮助 妈
Polly asked for my help, Mom.
帮她逃跑 你还同意了
To run away, and you agreed?
我们知道她在哪
We know where she is.
坦白说 谢天谢地
And frankly, thank God she's
她现在离开了河谷镇 远离那个变♥态♥杀手
out of Riverdale and away from that psycho.
你觉得这样她就安全了吗
And you think that that guarantees her safety?
-波莉很害怕 -你觉得我不害怕吗
- Polly was scared. - And you don't think that I am?
我都要吓死了
I'm terrified.
每次你出门去
Every time that you walk out that door.
每次我打给你
Every time that I call you,
你没接的时候
and you don't pick up the phone...
我的心都停止跳动了
My heart stops. u202d
我该怎么保护我的两个女儿
But how am I supposed to protect you two girls?
你还干出了这档子事
Right, when you go and do this.
然后你还把我当成坏人看待
And then you try to make me the monster.
你只有一个人 但我们是个军团
There's only one of you, but we are legion.
我们是红圈会
We're called the Red Circle.
你怎么想的 觉得我看不到吗
So, what did you think, that I wouldn't see it?
爸 我很愤怒
Dad, I was pissed off.
我们都很愤怒
We were u202dall pretty pissed off.
我们想传递一个信息 吓吓那个黑兜帽
We were trying to send a message, scare the Black Hood.
看起来更像你要对付这个疯子
It's more likely you'll antagonize this maniac
然后成为他的目标
and become a target yourself.
当着我的面马上把视频撤下来
Take it down right now, while I can see.
我已经撤了
I already did,
把原视频撤了 但大家不停地转发
the original post, but people keep sharing it.
天啊 亚奇
Good grief, Archie.
我妈快疯了
My mom's spiraling.
你能午餐时过来
Do you think you can come over during lunch...
贝蒂 我至少得装装
Betty, I have to try and at least
我是这里的学生的样子
maintain a semblance of being a student here.
糟了
Crap.
我要挂了 贝蒂 好吧 晚点打给你
Uh, I gotta go, Betty, okay. Hey, I'll talk to you later.
贝蒂
你们不是在看好玩的猫咪视频吧
I'm guessing we're not watching funny cat videos.
看看这个
Check this out.
北区一个脑子有病的人发了一个神经的视频
Some sick-in-the-head Northsider posted a crazy-ass video,
-我们正在聊 -聊什么
- and we were just talking-- - About what?
福格蒂想加入毒蛇帮
Fogarty wants to earn his Serpent stripes.
我说把那个北区人的脑袋拿来 就让你加入
I say bring us the head of that Northsider, and you're in.
我没问题
I'm down with that.
不 伙计们 不行
No, guys, don't.
怎么 琼斯
What, Jones?
我认识这个人 他是个胆小鬼
I know this guy, he's a milquetoast.
他是橄榄球运动员
He's a football player.
我想说的是 他就是个无聊的目标
It's kind of a lame target, is all I'm saying.
你们想要证明什么
You wanna prove something?
那不如去追查黑兜帽
Why don't you u202dgo after the Black Hood?
我们为什么要这么做
And why would we do that?
黑兜帽现在的目标是北区人
The Black Hood's targeting Northsiders,
他们毫无建树 只是一味地
who do nothing but blame the
把小镇所发生的一切怪在南区身上
Southside for everything that's wrong with this town.
我们受够了
And we're sick of it.
黑兜帽正在帮我们解决这个问题
The Black Hood's doing our work for us.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
黑兜帽 黑兜帽
Black Hood. Black Hood.
我们叫红圈会 我们要来找你了
We're called the Red Circle and we're coming for you.
我们会找到你
We will find you.
我们会逮到你 我们会消灭你
We will hunt you. We will end you.
黑兜帽
Black Hood.
我父母想我跟你分手
My parents want me to break up with you.
他们觉得你就是少年版《美国杀人魔》
They basically think you're the teen American Psycho.
你什么时候开始在乎你父母的想法了
Since when do you care about what your parents think?
我不在乎 除非我正巧同意他们的看法
I don't, except when I happen to agree with them.
你就不能支持我吗 罗尼
Can't you just support me on this, Ronnie?
支持你什么
On what?
这是某个大计的一部分吗
Is this part of some master plan?
因为如果是的话 请告诉我
'Cause if it is, please enlighten me.
老实说
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表