剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
*七年级开始你就为这一刻祈祷*
*You've been prayin' for that since the seventh grade*
*我们付出这么多 这是最起码的回报*
*It's the least we deserve after everything we've paid*
-*吃的搞定了* -*喝的搞定了*
- *Got the food* - *Got the drinks*
*找到了能装十人的豪华轿车*
*Got the limo for ten*
*这样的机会失不再来*
*And we won't get a chance like this again*
*走时还是少年 归来将是男子汉*
*We'll be leaving as boys but we're coming home as men*
*一定会很棒*
*This will be just great!*
*我的人生就要出彩*
*Yeah, my life is gonna take flight*
*盼望周六夜晚的到来*
*Can't wait u202dtill Saturday night*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*我崇尚报复*
*I believe in getting even*
*那是我的信仰*
*That's what I believe*
*我就是无法释怀*
*And I just don't forgive and forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never forget*
*你还什么都没见过*
*You ain't seen nothin' yet*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*It's gonna be a night we'll never*
*难忘*
*No, never*
*注定难忘*
*We'll never forget*
*这一夜注定难忘*
*A night we'll never forget*
克劳狄 是你吗
Claudius, is that you?
你知道这是谁的血吗 妈妈
Do you know whose blood this is, Mummy?
这是杰森的 爸爸的血
This is Jason's blood... This is Daddy's blood...
下一次溅血的
And the next blood
就是你
to be spilt will be yours.
谢丽尔 天啊
Cheryl, dear God!
你和老爸的孪生兄弟勾结
You've been in cahoots with Daddy's twin,
想杀罗斯奶奶
you tried to kill Nana Rose,
然后把我送到一个毛骨悚然的修道院
and then you shipped me off to a ghoulish nunnery.
但你堕落的旅程结束了
But your depraved gambits are finished.
你要是敢碰罗斯奶奶
If you so much as pluck one hair
一根汗毛
from Nana Rose's little head,
我就杀了你
I'll end you.
我烧了一座房♥子 很乐意再烧一座
I burned one house down, I'll happily burn another...
倒霉孩子 你想干吗
Nightmare child, what do you want from me?
我要获得自♥由♥
I want to be emancipated.
这个蓟园都归我
I want Thistlehouse all to my self
和我奶奶
and my Nana...
赶紧收拾吧 妈妈
Start packing, Mummy.
你和克劳狄伯父都是猪
You and Uncle Claudius are pig-people.
就该和猪住在一起
And should live amongst the pigs.
谢谢 吉莉安 你好啊
Thank you. u202dGillian, how are you?
哈尔 来
Hal, come here!
你带了吗
Did you bring it?
还有十分钟开场 毒牙人呢
Ten minutes to places! Where is Fangs?
不知道
I don't know.
-毒牙 -我在给米吉开场前最后一点小建议
- Fangs! - I was giving Midge some last minute notes.
快点 还有十分钟就开始了
Well, hurry up, because it's ten minutes to places!
埃塞尔/"海伦"
埃塞尔
Hey, Ethel?
我做个最终采访
I'm doing final interviews.
埃塞尔
Ethel!
什么
What...
实锤了 各位 是埃塞尔
QED, folks, it was Ethel.
什么
What was?
只是些杂♥志♥
Uh, just some magazines.
我知道你在想什么 但你错了
Okay, I know what you're thinking but you're wrong.
那是为我的愿景板准备的
Those were for my vision board.
没事的 你可以跟我说
It's okay. You can tell me.
滚出我的更衣室 猪头
Get out of my dressing room, Jughead.
有种负罪感哦
Sounds like a guilty conscious to me.
-穆斯 -闪开 琼斯
- Hey, Moose. - Get out of my way, Jones!
阎王让你三更死
What a to-do to die today at a minute or two till two.
不可言传 更难实行
A thing u202ddistinctly hard to say, but harder still to do.
查克
Chuck?
我想代表所有人和你说
Let me speak for the whole gang when I say that your behavior
你在彩排时的表现
throughout rehearsals has been nothing short
真的很像维多利亚时代的绅士
of that of a proper Victorian gentleman.
什么意思
Um, what does that mean?
你的贱民生涯正式结束了
Your pariahship is officially over.
贝蒂
Hey, Betty.
奇克
Chic...
你来了
You made it.
当然 我可不能错过
Of course, I wouldn't miss this for the world.
五分钟开场 各位
Five minutes to places, people.
你赶紧回座位吧 奇克
You should get back to your seat, Chic.
你不能来后台
You're not really allowed to be backstage.
没问题
No problem.
祝你好运 姐妹
Break a leg, sis.
*全能的父 她只是个孩子*
*Father Almighty she's only a child*
*但内在的女人已经在觉醒*
*But the woman is waking inside her*
*如果激♥情♥四溢 她将迷茫*
*She will be lost if her passion runs wild*
*我不能让她蹒跚跌倒*
*So I can't let her stumble and fall*
*也许我会做无法解释的事情*
*Maybe I do things that I can't explain*
*但我对她的感情从未改变*
*But my feelings for her never change*
*你依然是我的珍宝*
*You are still my precious one*
*你能原谅我的所为吗*
*Can you forgive what I've done?*
卡利亚塔 是时候出柜了
All right, Carrietta, it's time to come out of your closet.
凯文 你重新编排了吗
Uh, Kevin, did you re-block this scene?
她为什么没在跪着唱歌♥
Why isn't she on her knees singing?
我从死亡归来
逃得了初一 逃不了十五
黑兜帽
-这不是表演吧 -天啊
- I don't think that's part of the show. - Oh, my God!
快救人啊 天啊 救救她
Somebody, should help her. For God's sake, help her!
贝蒂
Betty!
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表