剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
是时候用强让猪头和他的毒蛇帮走人了
It's time to remove Jughead and his fellow Serpents by force.
成人去赶青少年
Grown-ups going after teenagers?
这样才对生意不利吧
Wouldn't that be bad for business?
要是凯勒警长和他的人去 那的确
If Sheriff Keller and his men do it, yes.
但勇敢的你领导的男生
But boys, led bravely by you?
摔跤队的话 就没人会说什么了
The wrestling team. No one would be too upset by that.
我不行
I can't.
抱歉 我不参与
I'm sorry. I won't.
亚奇 你对我保证过的
Archie, you made a promise to me.
就在这屋里向我家族宣誓的
An oath to this family in this very room.
-一旦反悔 后果自负 -我明白
- If you break it, there will be consequences. - I understand.
你帮我吗
So you'll help me?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
但我希望你能证明你的忠诚来作为回报
But I hope you can prove your loyalty to me in return.
我要怎么做
And how would I do that?
让我爸和洛奇实业解除所有的合约
By releasing my dad from all commitments to Lodge Industries.
拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校
Save our school! Save our school!
拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校
Save our school! Save our school!
拯救我们的学校 拯救我们的学校
Save our school! Save our school!
警♥察♥可能会放过你 红发小子
Cops may let you by, Red,
但你要是来这
but you come in here acting
装什么大人物 我就揍死你
like a big man and I will knock you down.
爸 别 他们会把你送进监狱的
Dad, don't! They'll throw you in jail.
别给他借口
Don't give him an excuse.
抱歉 猪头
I'm sorry, Jughead.
我也是
Me too.
我不会和你作对 亚奇
I'm not gonna fight you, Archie.
看看周围
Look around.
或许这花了几天
It may have taken u202da couple of days,
但现在人们知道海勒姆的计划了
but now people know what Hiram's doing,
这里到底发生了什么
what's happening here.
这场斗争不会结束 我们不会走的
This fight is not gonna go away. We're not gonna go away.
来吧 把我们剪了
So go on, cut us down.
我想让他们看到是你剪的
I want them to see you do it.
你觉得会有区别吗
You think it even made a difference?
-冻得要死 -肯定的
- Us freezing our asses off? - Definitely.
革命总要有开始
Every revolution starts somewhere.
好
Good.
我一直在想 我们失去了南区高中
'Cause I've been thinking, we lost Southside High.
我不想再失去河谷镇高中
I don't want to lose Riverdale High too.
你没从我这
And you've not heard more
听到过这些话 贝蒂 但
unlikely words come from my mouth, Betty, but...
我想竞选学生会主席
I wanna run for Student Body President.
我想让你和我一起当
And I want you to be my co-president.
-我知道你和维罗尼卡 -好
- I know that you and Veronica-- - Okay.
真的吗
Really?
-就这样 -就这样
- Just like that? - Just like that.
我加入 猪头
I'm in, Jug.
我和维罗尼卡没什么了
There is no me and Veronica.
但你得帮我个忙
You have to do me a favor, though.
我要在这住
You have to let me stay here.
我不能再跟奇克住在一间房♥子了
I can't stay in the same house as Chic anymore.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What's going on?
你哥们海勒姆·洛奇打来电♥话♥了
Your pal Hiram Lodge called.
他让你♥爸♥解除合约了
He's letting your dad out of his contract.
我从没怀疑过你妈
Well, I never doubted your mom for a second.
-我知道她可以 -这
- I knew she'd do it. - Wow. That's--
太棒了
That's great.
对了 还有件事 儿子
Yeah, and another thing, son,
你母亲和我谈了谈
your mother and I have been talking, and--
我准备再待一段时间
I'm gonna stick around for a while,
帮你♥爸♥搞定之前没弄完的事
help your dad with some more unfinished business.
那份合约是他最后的绊脚石了
That contract was the last thing holding him back.
什么的绊脚石
From what?
我要竞选镇长
I'm gonna run for Mayor.
无论如何都要对抗洛奇家
Against the Lodges, come what may.
布鲁森女士
Mrs. Blossom, hi.
我找谢丽尔 她没在医院陪她奶奶
I'm looking for Cheryl. She wasn't at the hospital with her nana.
她走了
No, she's gone.
去了瑞士的寄宿学校
Boarding school in Switzerland.
女子学校 昨晚刚走
All girls. She left just last night.
布鲁森女士 这说不通啊
Mrs. Blossom, that doesn't make any sense.
别再来了
Don't come here again.
宝贝 可怜的孩子
Oh, honey. Poor child.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of.
伍德豪斯修女会帮你的
Sister Woodhouse is going to help you.
谢谢 伍德豪斯修女
Thank you, Sister Woodhouse.
她会帮你清除所有的顽皮恶魔
Yeah, she's gonna get rid you of all those naughty demons.
不再让你产生可怕奇怪的想法
The ones making you think such awful, unnatural thoughts.
今天你得休息了
Today, you must rest.
明天
Tomorrow...
干正事 转化就要开始了
The real work. The conversion begins.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表