剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
我们给你白魔龙酒吧
we'll give you the Whyte Wyrm.
你可以扩大毒品交易的范围
You can expand your drug-dealing horizons,
从这个脏兮兮的地狱搬到更好的地方
and upgrade out of this literal hellhole.
我们要白魔龙
We'll take the Wyrm,
还有向阳拖车公园
and Sunnyside Trailer Park.
两个火鸡汉堡和一份柯布沙拉带走
Two turkey burgers and a Cobb salad to go.
-莎伦 -谢丽尔
- Sharon. - Cheryl!
你怎么还在镇上 尼克
What are you still doing in town, Nick?
给回家路上准备点吃的
Pickin' up some fuel for the trip home.
-你怎么样 -我怎么样
- How are you? - How am I?
我怎么样
How am I?
你给我下药了
You roofied me.
你想强♥奸♥我
You tried to rape me.
我觉得事情不是这样的
I don't think that's what happened.
你禽兽不如
You're a u202dLess Than Zero monster.
至少我不是人尽可夫
At least I'm not a desperate tart
欲求不满的妓♥女♥
from a truck-stop town, hun.
不要扭曲事实掩饰你的事后羞耻了
Let's not distort reality to cover your morning-after shame.
你嗑药嗨了 半裸着乞求我上你
You were high, half-naked and begging for it.
联♥系♥你的律师
Call your lawyer.
看到你这么死不悔改
Seeing as you're such an unrepentant spore,
我决定起诉你
I think I'll be pressing charges after all.
亲爱的 没人告诉你
Sweetie, did no one tell you about
我父母和你蛇蝎一般的母亲
the arrangement my parents made
之间的协议吗
with your cobra-like mother?
你不会对任何人
You're not gonna be saying anything
说那晚的事
about that night to anyone.
毕竟
After all,
那叫封口费是有原因的
there's a reason it's called hush-money.
这位女士的单我也买♥♥了
For the lady's meal as well.
上帝保佑雷吉·曼特尔和他的自卑情结
God bless Reggie Mantle and his inferiority complex.
他的车和他一样 外表美丽 但
His car's a lot like him, it's beautiful to look at, but
内心空洞无物
not much goin' on under the hood.
帮我拿一下可调扳手
Um, crescent wrench, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是毒蛇帮的娱乐吗
This is what Serpents do for fun, huh?
和敌对帮派街头赛车
Street race rival gangs?
直接说吧 贝蒂
Just go ahead and say it, Betty.
你说过不会加入他们的 猪头
You said you weren't gonna join them, Jug.
你说过你爱我
And you said you loved me,
然后借亚奇之口 把我甩了
and then you dumped me, via Archie,
顺便说一下 还不如用短♥信♥分手呢
which, by the way, way worse than via text.
对不起 猪头
I'm sorry, Jughead.
听上去没有任何道理
It won't make any sense.
但我们周围的一切都在崩溃瓦解
But everything around us was imploding,
我这样是为了保护你
and I did it to protect you.
贝蒂 你做了件能够真正伤到我的事
Betty, you did the one thing that could actually hurt me.
我会向你解释清楚的 猪头 我会的
I will explain everything to you, Jug. I will.
但现在 我只想帮你比好这场比赛
But right now, I just want to get you through this race.
我今天和尼克·圣克莱尔进行了
I had u202dthe most fascinating chat
一场非常有趣的谈话
with Nick St. Clair today.
然后我去翻你的房♥间 找到了这个
Then I went rummaging around your bedroom till I found this.
在你攻击我之前
Before you start casting stones,
你不应该
you shouldn't...
你应该知道圣克莱尔家
You should know that the Lodges
为了宝贵的改造谷镇项目
are still accepting money from the St. Clairs
仍在给洛奇家提供资金帮助
for their precious SoDale construction.
我不在乎他们
I don't care about them,
我在乎的是我的妈妈
I care about my mother.
在知道爸爸谋杀了
You'll defend Daddy
你的儿子之后 你仍会为他辩护
even after u202dhe murdered your son.
但你都不支持我
But you won't stand up for me,
即使是去对抗那个差点强♥奸♥我的人
not even against my would-be rapist.
别这么荒唐 谢丽尔
Don't be absurd, Cheryl.
把支票给我
Give me that check.
除非你告诉我"糖人"的真♥相♥
Not until you tell me the truth about the Sugar Man.
他是存在的 妈妈
He exists, Mother.
我们都知道
We both know it.
他和爸爸一起工作
He worked with Daddy.
-你的父亲 -曾经是一个非常可怕的人
- Your father-- u202d- Was an awful human being
谢天谢地他死了
and thank God he's dead.
但我还活着
But I'm alive,
我求求你
and I'm begging you,
在你这辈子 对我说一次真话吧
for once in your life, be honest with me.
多关心我一点
Care about me more.
很简单
It's simple.
圣克莱尔家用钱让你保持沉默
The St. Clairs bought your silence.
但除非你告诉我真♥相♥
But you're not getting paid
不然你永远拿不到钱
until I hear the truth.
我能说什么
What can I say
或做什么
or do,
才能让你留在这里陪我
to get you to stay here with me
而不是去参加那场危险的
instead of going to that dangerous,
愚蠢的 甚至可能致命的街头赛车
dumb, possibly deadly street race?
别担心 罗尼 我有计划
Don't worry, Ronnie, I have a plan.
就像你和贝蒂偷偷溜进食尸鬼的总部时
You know, kind of like the plan you and Betty had
制定的那种计划
when you snuck into the Ghoulie headquarters.
你赢了
Touche.
一个有希望让所有人都活下来的计划
One that hopefully keeps everyone alive.
谢丽尔
Cheryl?
什么 慢慢说
What? Slow down.
他们怎么了
They what?
你们还在和圣克莱尔家做生意吗
Are you still doing business with the St. Clairs,
知道尼克的所作所为后还让他们投资改造谷镇
letting them invest in SoDale after what Nick did?
公平地说 谢丽尔的控告
To be fair, u202dCheryl's accusations--
谢丽尔说的是真的
Cheryl's telling the truth.
我知道是因为尼克试图对我也做过这件事
I know because Nick tried to do it to me.
尼克·圣克莱尔
Nick St. Clair
-欺负你了 -试图
- hurt you? - Tried to.
但我在他更进一步之前阻止了他
But I stopped him before he went too far
然后第二晚他就去找了谢丽尔
and then the next night he went after Cheryl.
维罗尼卡 你为什么没告诉我们
Veronica, why didn't you say something?
我没有任何证据
I didn't have any proof.
而且尼克以前一定干过 我敢肯定
And Nick has done it before, I'm sure of it.
维罗尼卡 上帝作证
Veronica, as God is my witness,
我向你发誓
I swear to you--
我们绝对不会在他们家手里
Under no circumstances will we take a penny
拿一分钱
from that family.
好了
All right!
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
虽然并不是我想象中
Not the kind of drag race
参加的那种直线加速赛
I ever imagined myself going to,
但至少这些男人都太性感了
but at least the guys are hot.
别担心 罗尼 我们没问题
Don't worry, Ronnie, we got this.
好好回来见我就行
Just make it back to me.
最好是毫发无伤 小亚奇
Preferably in one piece, Archiekins.
在你上那辆车之前 我要你知道
Before you get in the car, I need you to know.
我从未停止过爱你 猪头
I never stopped loving you, Jug.
我不知道是否可以不爱你
I'm not sure I can.
还要记得 不要脱挡滑行
Also remember, don't ride the clutch,
不要让离合在档位之间滑动 好吗
and don't let it slip between gear shifts, okay?
你是个谜 库伯
You're an enigma, Cooper.
开始吧
Let's do it.
把车都开到路上来
Get these cars up on the road.
经过哈克·哈维大桥到死亡弯道
Race over Herk Harvey Bridge to Dead Man's curve,
第一个回来的人获胜
first one back here wins.
-这个一般是我做的 -今天不行 查查
- Uh, I usually do the honors. - Not today, Cha-Cha!
我就是为这个时刻而生的
I was born for this moment.
引擎都预热好了吗
Engines warm and ready,
先生们
gentlemen?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表