剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
当然 他可能会问你会些什么
Of course, he'd probably ask what skills you have,
而你必须被迫承认
and you'd be forced to admit that the only skill you have
你只会当一个糟糕的母亲
is being a terrible mother.
看来在新年时 你得有点创意才行了
So, I guess you're going to have to get creative in the New Year.
你就该在他们出生的时候
You should've drowned them at birth,
像一篮子小猫咪一样淹死他们
like a basket of kittens.
妈
Mom?
爸
Dad?
你好吗
How are you?
我很好 我刚给姜饼人饼干洒了糖霜
I'm fine. I just iced some gingerbread cookies,
波莉最爱吃的
Polly's favorite,
万一圣诞节出现奇迹 她回家了
just in case there's a Christmas miracle and she comes home.
对了 台阶上有你的礼物
by the way, u202dthere was a gift for you on the steps.
你的神秘圣诞老人送的
Your Secret Santa.
我拿到你房♥间去了
I took it up to your room.
神秘圣诞老人
Secret Santa?
贝蒂·库伯亲收
来自神秘圣诞老人
"附上一根
"Enclosed is a finger
罪人约瑟夫·康韦的手指"
that belongs to the sinner Joseph Conway..."
他说的是斯文森先生
He's talking about Mr. Svenson.
"你需要发掘最后一项罪行
"You have one final trespass to unearth.
找到真♥相♥ 向小镇的人揭露
Find the truth, reveal it to the town,
也许就能救他一命"
and you will perhaps save his life."
他绑♥架♥了斯文森先生 亚奇
He kidnapped Mr. Svenson, Arch,
而且开始残害他了
and now he's mutilating him.
亚奇 亚奇
Arch, Arch.
贝蒂 救我
Betty, please.
斯文森先生 是你吗
Mr. Svenson? Is that you?
是的 贝蒂 但是他叫约瑟夫·康韦
It is, Betty, but his name is Joseph Conway.
他失血过多
He's lost a lot of blood.
但是他手上沾满了这个小镇的鲜血
Though it's nothing compared
相比之下 这根本算不了什么
to the blood on the hands of this town.
发掘过去
Exhume the past.
找出犯下原罪的地方
Find where the primal sin was committed
你就能找到罪人康韦 他也许还活着
and you'll find the sinner Conway, maybe alive.
和往常一样 别
And, as always, don't--
什么 你个疯子 别告诉凯勒警长吗
What, you maniac? Don't tell Sheriff Keller?
亚奇 是什么罪
Archie, what sin?
斯文森先生会犯下什么罪
What could Mr. Svenson possibly be guilty of?
我和维罗尼卡和他聊过
Veronica and I talked to him.
贝蒂 他一家人都被疯子牧师谋杀了
Betty, his entire family was murdered by some crazy preacher.
也许收养他的人
Well, maybe the people
知道我们所不知道的事
who adopted him know something that we don't.
等一下 贝蒂 在他被收养之前
Wait, wait, Betty. Before he was adopted,
斯文森先生以约瑟夫·康韦的身份
Mr. Svenson lived as Joseph Conway
住在"慈祥安静的修女们"那里
at the Sisters of Quiet Mercy.
他们会告诉我们吗
Would they talk to us?
最好会
They better.
圣诞快乐 妈
Merry Christmas, Mom.
老爹快餐店
Pop's?
土地出♥售♥
老爹快餐店
你打开了吗
Did you open them?
没有 爸 出于对你的尊重
No, Dad. u202dOut of respect for you.
但是你的假释官沃尔什先生 他肯定很好奇
But your parole officer, Mr. Walsh, he sure was curious.
-沃尔什来过吗 -是的
- Walsh was here? - Yeah.
别担心 我糊弄过去了
Don't worry, I got rid of him.
但是他已经听说
But he already has heard
毒蛇帮正在向毒贩领域迈进
that the Serpents are moving into narcos territory.
礼品盒
Gift boxes.
-里面是毒品吗 -不 是礼物
- With drugs in them? - No, with gifts in them.
送给你 你妈 还有糖豆的
For you, your mom, and Jellybean.
圣诞节那天 我们开车到托莱多
Christmas day, I thought we'd take a ride to Toledo
亲自把礼物送过去
and deliver them in person.
爸 不能这样下去了
Dad, this isn't going to work.
今天是礼物
Today, it's gifts.
明天就是毒品 武器 谁知道还有什么
Tomorrow, u202dit's drugs or weapons or God knows what.
什么时候才到头呢
And how long this is going to go on for?
只能听佩妮的
As long as Penny wants.
如果她的要求越来越多呢
And if her favors keep getting bigger
你知道一定会的
which you know that they will,
如果她要求更多的毒蛇帮成员参与呢
what happens when she asks for more Serpents in on this?
那我就给她更多的人
Then I'll bring more Serpents!
你知道吗
You know what?
你说得对 不能这样下去了
You are right. u202dThis isn't going to work.
你和我住在一起
You and I living together,
也许你可以回费雷德家或者贝蒂家
so maybe you can go back to Fred's or to Betty's.
贝蒂 我和贝蒂分手了
Betty? I split with Betty--
那你想让我说什么
Well then, what do you want me to say?
我只希望你能让我帮忙
I just want you to let me help
摆平我闯的祸
fix this mess that I made.
接受现实吧 猪头
Get this through u202dyour thick skull, Jughead.
我们被困住了
We are trapped.
我们没有优势
We've got no leverage.
如果这意味着我要
If that means I gotta be
暂时对佩妮唯命是从
Penny's dancing monkey for the time being,
那就必须这么做
then that's how it goes.
我要休息一会儿
Let me get some rest.
今晚会很忙的
I have a long night ahead of me.
你好
Yes, hello.
我想为你们那里的一个病人结账
I'm calling to settle an account for one of your patients,
费雷德·安德鲁斯
Fred Andrews.
当然 我是他的商业合作人
Of course. u202dI'm his business partner.
我想把账单付清 而且保持匿名
I'd like to pay the bill in full and keep it anonymous,
天使捐赠
an angel donation.
我知道金额是多少
Yes, I'm aware of the amount.
我的名字
My name?
赫敏·阿波罗尼亚·洛奇
Hermione Apollonia Lodge.
黑色信♥用♥卡♥
And it's a Black American Excess card.
卡♥号♥♥是2957230
Number 2-9-5-7-2-3-0...
佩妮·皮博迪逼我爸帮她贩毒
Penny Peabody has got my dad dealing drugs.
我知道这件事
I know this,
因为在此之前她逼的人是我
'cause she had me doing it before him.
现在她把高个儿和香豌豆也卷了进来
Now, she's roped in Tall Boy and Sweet Pea.
如果你是因为
Man, if you're pissed
你♥爸♥叫我去 没有叫你才生气的
because your old man tapped me instead of you--
不 香豌豆
No, Sweet Pea.
我生气
I'm pissed
是因为我不想让毒蛇帮沦落到食尸鬼的地步
because I don't want the Serpents to end up like the Ghoulies.
我也不相信你们加入毒蛇帮
And I doubt that any of you became Serpent
就是为了对毒品女魔头有求必应
just to be at the beck and call of a drug queen pin.
我知道下场是什么
I know where this ends.
死亡 监狱
Death. Jail.
所以 为了保护自己
Which is why in the interest of self-preservation,
我们必须干掉佩妮
we have to take out Penny.
耍蛇人帮过我们的人
Snake Charmer's helped some of us.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那她要求什么作为回报 香豌豆
And what did she ask for in return, Sweet Pea, huh?
要帮她多少忙
How many favors?
如果我们今晚不阻止佩妮
Now, if we don't stop Penny tonight,
她就会把
she is going to get
我们每一个人都拉下水
every single one of us in on this.
我保证
I promise you.
我保证 香豌豆
I promise you, Sweet Pea.
我想问 你们愿不愿意赌上自己的脑袋
What I am asking is, are you willing to risk your necks
救我爸的命
to save my dad's life?
第一法则是什么
What is the first law?
毒蛇帮同进共退
No Serpent stands alone.
我加入
I'm in.
我也是
Me, too.
动手吧
Let's do this.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表