剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews,
我是联调局的特别探员亚当斯
I'm Special Agent Adams with the FBI.
我们认为海勒姆·洛奇在策划犯罪活动
We believe Hiram Lodge is conducting criminal activity.
你是帮助我们扳倒他的重要人物
You're in a unique position to help us take him down.
我要你向我保证
I need some assurance from you.
不管洛奇先生会发生什么
That no matter u202dwhat happens to Mr. Lodge,
我爸都不会受牵连
my dad is gonna be okay.
我可以保护你的父亲
I can protect your father.
南区高中要闭校了
But effective immediately,
即刻生效
Southside High School is shut down.
搞定了
Well, it's done.
几周之后 我们就会不露声色地
After a few weeks, we'll quietly go about
着手购买♥♥南区高中下的地皮
purchasing the land beneath Southside High.
而你会为你的再次竞选
And you'll get your sizable donation
划到一笔数额可观的捐赠
to your re-election campaign.
爸 这是...
Daddy, this is...
亚奇·安德鲁斯
Archie Andrews.
就是你俘虏了我女儿的心
The boy who has captured my daughter's heart.
我希望我们能尊重彼此
I hope we can respect each other.
当然了 洛奇先生
Of course, Mr. Lodge.
不可以溜进我女儿的卧室
No more sneaking into my daughter's bedroom.
永远
Ever.
你让我找份工作 谢丽尔 我做到了
You wanted me to get a job, Cheryl, and I did.
为河谷镇寂寞的男人
Providing comfort and companionship
提供安慰和陪伴
to the lonely men of Riverdale.
你记得我妈送给别人领养的孩子吗
You remember that baby my mom put up for adoption?
放开我兄弟
Hey! Let go of my brother.
你在这很安全
You'll be safe here.
河谷镇高中吞并南区高中后
One week after Riverdale High's
一周过去了
absorption of its Southside counterpart,
一切如旧
and everything was the same.
而万事俱变
And nothing was the same.
比如亚奇·安德鲁斯
Take Archie Andrews.
表面上他在为篮球选拔赛做准备
On the surface, he's getting ready for basketball tryouts,
他每个冬天都如此
as he does every winter.
但冰山之下 他的世界暗潮涌动
But underneath, he was churning,
联调局的意外到访
his life in chaos
让他的生活陷入了混乱之中
after an unexpected visit from the Feds.
与此同时 小镇正在筹备对它的创建人
Meanwhile, the town was preparing to honor
奥古斯塔斯·皮肯斯将军的纪念活动
its founding father, General Augustus Pickens.
琼斯先生 抬头看
Mr. Jones, eyes up front.
谢谢您 海格丽老师
Thank you, Mrs. Haggly.
正如我所说
As I was saying,
每年我们都会纪念皮肯斯将军
each year, we honor the memory of General Pickens,
但很少人知道真♥相♥
yet few know the truth.
这是我的曾曾曾祖父
That it was my great-great-great-grandpappy
巴拿巴斯·B·布鲁森上校
Colonel Barnabas B. Blossom,
为皮肯斯将军提供了住所
who bankrolled General Pickens' settlement of,
"甜水河畔的伊甸园
"...an Eden along the river of Sweetwater,
"那里的枫树长得比欧洲
where maple trees grow taller than the steeples
最宏伟教堂的尖塔还高"
of Europe's grandest cathedrals"
正因如此 我才每年都向镇长办公室请♥愿♥
Which is why every year I petition the mayor's office
巴拿巴斯·布鲁森上校之日
重新命名"皮肯斯之日"
to rename Pickens Day.
谢谢你的演讲 谢丽尔
Thank you for that, Cheryl.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones,
我们期待你下周的历史课演讲
we look forward to your oral history report next week.
我们转移到河谷镇高中的学生倒还好
The students we transferred to Riverdale High are fine,
但他们的家长每天都到我办公室来
but their parents are in my office,
希望我重启南区高中
every day, wanting me to reopen Southside High.
所以我们才在讨论怎样让我们的新邻居
Which is why we've been discussing how our new neighborhood
关注一些更正能量的东西
could use something positive to focus on.
承蒙祝福 我们希望将皮肯斯之日
With your blessing, we'd like to make Pickens Day
举办得更隆重 更有庆祝活动的样子
bigger, more of a celebratory event.
由洛奇实业赞助
Sponsored by Lodge Industries.
以及安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥联合赞助
And Andrews Construction co-sponsoring.
你们是想把皮肯斯之日变成
You mean you wanna turn Pickens Day
对于改造谷镇项目的商业宣传
into a commercial for your SoDale project
就像你们的开放日
like your open house?
恰恰相反 镇长大人
Au contraire, Madam Mayor.
开放日是为投资者准备的
The open house was for investors,
但这场活动专为北区和南区的居民准备
but this event would be for North and Southsiders alike.
两边的人齐聚一堂...
Two halves of a whole coming together--
就用场聚会转移人们的注意力吗
And trying to distract people with a party?
万一适得其反造成了暴♥力♥冲突呢
What if it backfires and things get violent?
不 还有毒蛇帮呢
No. What about the Serpents?
他们最近很老实 但他们是危险分子
They've been quiet lately, but they're wild cards
可能会来找麻烦
and they could cause trouble.
我们考虑到了这点
u202dWe've thought of that.
所以我们提出雇他们来当活动安保
And so we've offered to hire them as security for the event.
费雷德 你也同意吗
Fred, you're on board with this?
FP告诉我毒蛇帮在找活干
FP told me the Serpents are looking for work,
估计这样就能让他们保持和平
figured we'd let 'em keep the peace.
我肯定你关闭南区高中有自己的理由
I'm sure you had your reasons for closing down Southside High,
但这是个告诉南区人
but this is an opportunity to let the Southside know
你没有背叛他们的机会
that you're not turning your back on them.
爸
Hey, Dad.
儿子
Hey, bud.
亚奇
Archie.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
介意我加入你们吗
Mind if I join you guys?
其实我们刚好吃完了
Actually, we were just finishing up.
谢谢你款待我们 费雷德
Thanks, Fred, for having us.
镇长大人 明早通知我们好吗
Madam Mayor, you'll let us know in the morning?
洛奇先生
Hey, Mr. Lodge.
失陪了 亚奇
Excuse me, Archie.
我想亲你 但你一身汗臭味
Oh, um, I'd kiss you, but you're sweaty.
你打算和我们待多久 奇克
So, how long do you plan on staying with us, Chic?
想待多久待多久
For as long as he wants.
我只是想规划我的生活 艾丽丝
I'm just trying to plan my life, Alice.
既然我们得不到任何问题的答案
And since we're not getting any answers about anything...
你想知道什么 哈尔
What would you like to know, Hal?
首先 贝蒂带回来的你满身是血
For starters, Betty brought you here all bloody.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
爸
Dad.
你不必回答 奇克
You don't have to, Chic.
袭击我的那个人叫马塞尔
The person who attacked me, his name's Marcel.
他是管旅馆的
He runs the hostel.
有时候他会为我们约客人
Sometimes, he books clients for us.
贝蒂 你出现的那晚 我本无心工作
The night you showed up, Betty, I wasn't in the mood to work.
马塞尔想逼我顺从
Marcel was trying u202dto convince me otherwise.
是什么样的客人
So, what, uh... what kind of clients?
哈尔
Hal!
-别 我也想知道 -贝蒂
- No, I wanna know, too. - Betty.
各种各样
All kinds.
从好人到比马塞尔还下流的混♥蛋♥
Ranging from nice to, hell, even nastier than Marcel.
如果你们想听 我可以详细说说
I can go into specifics if you'd like.
我身上还有不少伤疤可以给你们看看
I've also got a pretty good collection of scars I could show you.
我也有伤痕
I have scars, too.
手掌上 新月形的
Crescent moons on my palms.
因为指甲陷进去了
From digging your nails in.
我以前也总是这样
Yeah, I used to do that, too.
糖浆
Syrup.
假如当美国政♥府♥
If and when the US government
在任何国内法庭
brings actions against Hiram Lodge
对海勒姆·洛奇提出控告时
before any u202ddomestic court of law,
这个协议确保了你父亲的豁免权
that agreement ensures your father's immunity.
太荒唐了
This is nuts.
洛奇一家刚刚到我家策划派对
The Lodges were just at my house planning a party.
什么时候 都有谁在场
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表