剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
约瑟夫·康韦
Joseph Conway.
也就是你们认识的约瑟夫·斯文森
Joseph Svenson, as you know him,
小时候有很多问题 我们救不了他
was a troubled youth. There was no saving him.
你是说他是有罪之人吗
Meaning he was a sinner?
不 他是个孩子 是受害者
No, he was a child, a victim.
他是不是受到了幸存者负罪感的折磨
Did he suffer from survivor's guilt?
我说得太多了
I've already said too much.
-不 -贝蒂
- No. - Betty.
伍德豪斯修女
Sister Woodhouse,
我妹妹逃出这间地牢的时候
when my sister escaped this dungeon,
把这里的体罚全都告诉我了
she told me all about the corporeal punishment.
请你帮助我们
So please, help us with this
否则我就曝光"慈祥安静的修女们"
or I'll expose u202dthe Sisters of Quiet Mercy
恐怖之家的本来面目
for the house of horrors that it really is.
在他全家被屠♥杀♥之后
After his family was massacred,
年轻的康韦 年轻的斯文森
young Conway, young Svenson,
指认了杀人凶手
identified the man responsible.
后来 一小群河谷镇居民
Then, a small group of Riverdale's citizens
自己动手
took matters into their own hands
把他处决了
and, well, executed him.
直到他来这里之后
It was only later when he was with us,
约瑟夫才承认自己因为惊吓过度
that Joseph admitted that in his terror and shock,
有可能在指责凶手的时候
he may have pointed a finger of accusation...
认错了
At the wrong man?
天啊
Oh, my God.
斯文森的罪行是害死了无辜的人
Svenson's sin was sentencing the wrong man to death.
斯文森有没有 康韦有没有
Did Svenson, did Conway
说过是谁执行的处决
ever talk about who carried out the execution?
他们来过一次 来看望约瑟夫
They came here once, to see Joseph.
是一群男人和一个女人
It was a group of men and one woman.
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know their names
也不记得他们的样貌了
and I can't remember what they look like.
不过那个女人的头发很显眼
Just that the woman had the most striking hair,
银发 有一束桃红的挑染
white, save for a cherry-red stripe.
罗斯·布鲁森奶奶
Nana Rose Blossom?
FP
FP?
你提前了 老哥
Well, you're early, Old Hoss.
佩妮
Penny.
圣诞快乐
Ho-merry-ho.
猪头·琼斯
Jughead Jones.
撬棍不错
Nice crowbar.
这个吗 我准备拿来撬门的
This? Yeah, I brought it in case I needed to pry the door open.
你要来搭把手吗
Well, are you gonna give me hand with this stuff?
你♥爸♥大概15 20分钟后到
Your dad will be here in like what, 15, 20 minutes.
他可能不会乐意看见你吧
He probably won't be too happy to see you, huh?
我不担心这个
I wouldn't worry about that.
那时咱们俩都不会在这里了
Neither of us are going to be here.
这是打算吓唬我吗
Is this suppose to scare me?
如果我是你就不会这么做
I would not do this if I were you.
你们犯了个大错误
You are making a big mistake.
你们犯了...
You are making a--
你们好
Hey, guys.
疯狂大采购完了吗
Finishing up some last minute shopping?
本来是的
We were,
但后来我们接到银行打来的很有意思的电♥话♥
but then we got the most fascinating call from our bank,
确认我的信♥用♥卡♥产生的一笔
confirming a charge that was made to my credit card
八万六千块的交易
in the amount of $86,000.
这么说已经转过去了
Oh, so that went through.
太好了
Great.
我觉得你们会出弗雷德的医疗费
Yeah, I decided that you would cover Fred's medical expenses.
考虑到你们付得起买♥♥下老爹餐厅的钱
I mean, if you can afford to buy Pop's,
还对当着我的面撒谎
and then lie to my face about it.
我们是怎么突然有钱买♥♥下整个餐厅的呢
So, how is it that we can now suddenly afford an entire diner?
你想更多地参与洛奇实业的生意
You wanted a more active role in Lodge Industries
我们同意了
and we let you have it.
接着你就闯进我的办公室
Then you break into my office
用你找到的东西作为筹码
and try to use whatever you find as leverage?
我承认 有很多事你不知情
Now, I admit, there's a lot you don't know
我们就是这样打算的
and that's on purpose.
你们这样一直对我隐瞒
How can I be part of this
我还怎么在这个家待
family if you keep hiding things from me?
宝贝 你觉得你想知道全部 但其实不是
Mija, you think you want to know everything, but you don't.
你桌子里的那些文件上全是我的名字 爸爸
My name is on all of those documents in your desk, Daddy,
这难道不意味着我有权知道吗
doesn't that mean u202dI have the right to know?
是的 你有权知道 维罗尼卡
Yes. Yes, it does, Veronica.
但这也意味着你不能再做爸爸的小宝贝了
But that means the time for being Daddy's little girl is over.
该工作了
It's time to work now,
我们一家 统一阵线
all of us, in lockstep.
她有权知道真♥相♥ 海勒姆
She deserves to know the truth, Hiram.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
跟我进书房♥
Follow me into the study.
我这是在哪
Where am I?
你在绿谷
You're in Greendale.
你的新家
Your new home.
但老实说 佩妮
But frankly, Penny,
我不在乎你在哪开店
I don't care where you set up shop.
但不会是在河谷镇
But it's not gonna be in Riverdale
不会和毒蛇帮一起
and it's not going to be with Serpents.
你想贩毒
You want to deal drugs,
你想敲诈别人 那是你的事
you want to extort people, that's your business.
但是不要在南区
But not on the Southside.
那里属于我们
That belongs to us.
你这个愚蠢又自大的小子
You stupid, cocky kid.
毒蛇帮的规矩 不能伤害自己人
Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own.
佩妮 你该学学乖了
Oh, Penny, u202dit's time you learned.
抓住她
Grab her.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放开我
Get off of me.
放开我
Get off of me!
有文身不代表你就是毒蛇帮的人
That tattoo doesn't make you a Serpent.
不
No!
谢丽尔 我们要见见你的祖母
Cheryl, we need to see your grandmother.
很少有人来看罗斯奶奶 她会很开心的
Nana Rose seldom has visitors. She'll be pleased.
请进
Entree.
罗斯奶奶 我们有几个问题要问
Nana Rose, we have some questions for you
关于河谷镇很久之前发生的事
about something that happened in Riverdale a long time ago.
有个人杀了一家人
A man killed this family
有一群人
and a group of people
-决定自己主持正义 -天啊
- decided to take justice into their own hands. - Oh, dear.
就在河谷镇
Here in Riverdale?
是的
Yes.
你也属于那群人 不是吗
And you were a part of that group, weren't you?
这是干什么 圣诞拷问吗
What is this, a Christmas inquest?
谢丽尔 有个人命在旦夕
Cheryl, a man's life is at stake.
那时你和他们在一起吗
Were you with this group when they...
当你们为了报仇杀死这个人的时候
When you killed this man for revenge?
不
Oh, no.
女人不能参加
No girls allowed.
他们要我待在家
They told me to stay at home
坏人交给他们处理
while they took care of the bad man.
罗斯奶奶
Nana Rose,
这件事非常重要
this is so important.
他们是在哪绞死了这个坏人的
Where did they hang the bad man?
他们没有绞死他
Oh, they didn't hang him.
不是的 他们给他办一场体面的葬礼
Oh, no. They gave him a proper burial.
活埋
Buried him alive.
在哪
Where?
埋在哪了
Where did they do that?
问你爷爷 亲爱的波莉 他那时在场
Ask your grandfather, Polly dear, he was there.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表