剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
给我的妻子和伴侣 佩内洛普
To my wife and partner, Penelope,
我把我们最珍贵的财富留给她
I leave ownership of our greatest treasure,
也就是瑰刺庄园 她把这幢豪♥宅♥装扮成了家
Thornhill, the exquisite mansion she made a home.
一幢烧焦了的空房♥子
The charred husk of an empty house.
听起来不错 妈妈
That sounds about right, Mother.
下面是我把你们叫到这里来的原因
Now, the reason I contacted you and you all traveled to be here.
我剩下的所有财产
Any and all remaining assets of my fortune
会平分成两份
will be divided in half.
一半平分给河谷镇每一个
The first half will be distributed equally to anyone in Riverdale
能够出示医疗鉴定
who can prove with medical authentication
证明自己有布鲁森家族血统的人"
that even one drop of Blossom blood flows through their veins."
我就知道
I knew it!
爱丽丝 你来这干什么
Alice, what the hell are you doing here?
来当众指控你
Accusing you publicly.
你想要离婚就是为了骗我退出
You only wanted a divorce so that you could cheat me
你这个盛大的布鲁森发薪日
out of your big, fancy Blossom payday.
不只是我的发薪日 孩子们有布鲁森血统
It's not just my payday, the girls share Blossom blood too.
我的律师会教训你的
My lawyer is gonna rip you apart.
对吧 麦克伊律师
Isn't that right, Attorney McCoy?
不管你在这个污秽的乱♥伦♥家族里拿到了多少钱
I will be taking half of whatever blood money you get
我都要拿走一半
from this inbred cesspool of a family.
没错 我是说了乱♥伦♥
Yeah, that's right. I said inbred.
你可以离开吗
Would you please just leave?
闭嘴吧 你这个廉价的妓♥女♥
Shut your face, you half-melted ten cent trollop!
这简直太精彩了 我都喘不过气了
Oh, this is riveting, I can't breathe.
-像以前一样吗 猪头 -不了 老爹
- Usual, Jughead? - Not today, Pop.
我今天来是想问你一个问题
I actually have a question for you.
海勒姆·洛奇从你手里买♥♥下了这家快餐店吗
Did Hiram Lodge buy this diner from you?
猪头
Jughead...
80多年来泰特家族一直开着这家快餐店
The Tates have owned this diner for over 80 years.
我妈把钥匙交给我的时候
When my ma gave me the keys,
她让我保证 无论发生什么
she made me promise that no matter what,
我都一定要让快餐店留在我们家族
I'd always keep this shop in our family.
现在 我和洛奇先生做了我必须做的事
Now, I did what I needed to with Mr. Lodge
但是我母亲仍然在世 上帝保佑
but my mother's still with us, God bless.
知道我违背她的意愿会要了她的命
It would kill her to hear I went against her wishes.
拜托了 猪头 我妈妈还在世的时候
Please, Jug, can you keep
你可不可以保守这个秘密
this to yourself while I still have my mom?
之后你想告诉谁都可以
And then you can tell whoever you want.
既然闯入者已经被赶出去了
Now that the interloper has been escorted from the premises,
我们继续 我刚刚说到
we can finish our business. As I was saying...
我的另一半财产会留给我的合法继承人
The other half of my fortune will go to my true heirs,
杰森和谢丽尔
Jason and Cheryl.
作为布鲁森家族合法继承人
As the one true Blossom heir,
我有责任讲几句话
I feel it is my sacred duty to say a few words.
从布鲁森曾祖父杀死他的兄弟开始
The Blossoms have been bathing in blood
布鲁森家族就一直沉浸在鲜血中
since Great-Grandpappy Blossom killed his brother.
这是河谷镇的原罪
The original sin of Riverdale.
现在我站在大家面前保证 不再会有了
Well, I stand before you to say, no more.
不再有杀戮
No more blood.
不再有疯狂
No more madness.
不再有恐惧
No more horror.
说得好
Here, here.
我也说不出更好的了
Couldn't have said better than myself.
妈妈 我做了一个很恐怖的噩梦
Oh, Mumsy, I had the most frightful daymare.
梦见爸爸回来了
Daddy was back.
冷静 不是你想的那样
Calm down, u202dit's not what you think.
你好 谢丽尔
Hello, Cheryl.
我是你的克劳狄伯父
I'm your Uncle Claudius.
-你父亲的双胞胎兄弟 -双胞胎 可是
- Twin to your father. - Twin? But...
爸爸从来没提到过他有个兄弟
Daddy never said anything about having a brother.
我来解释
Well, allow me to explain.
克利福德和我小时候
When Clifford and I were boys,
我们形影不离 就像罗慕路斯与雷穆斯
we were inseparable, modern-day Romulus and Remus.
显然
And it became apparent that
我将要继承布鲁森帝国
I was being primed to inherit the Blossom empire.
我们14岁生日时
Till our 14th birthday.
克利福德和我去了甜水河边 然后他
Clifford and I were down by Sweetwater River and he, uh...
他拿着一把来♥复♥枪♥指着我
He pointed a rifle at me
眼里没有一丝仁慈
and with eyes void of humanity,
他对我说了布鲁森家族的诅咒
he told me about the Blossom curse.
双胞胎兄弟中的一个
How one of the twins always meets
总是会被另一个残忍♥杀害
a violent end and often at the hands of the other.
他放过了我
Well, he spared me.
就在那天晚上 我从家里逃走了
But that very night, I ran away from home without a trace.
这件事伤透了我的心
It broke my heart.
我甚至无法说出你的名字
I couldn't bear to speak your name.
我加入了商船队
I joined the Merchant Marines.
为了逃离布鲁森家族的诅咒 我出海远行
I sailed the seas desperate to outrun the Blossom curse.
你觉得我们要多久能做完血液化验
How soon do you think we could get those blood tests done?
你觉得帕特尔医生周末会上班吗
Do you think Dr. Patel works on weekends?
-我打电♥话♥问问 -波莉 为什么这么急
- I'll call and check. - Polly, what's the rush?
我就是想知道我们能继承多少钱
I just wanna know how much money we're inheriting.
你 我 奇克和宝宝们
which means you, me, Chic and the babies,
我们可以一起开一个农场
we could start our own version of the farm.
我不要去验血
Uh, I'm not getting my blood tested.
真的吗 奇克 为什么
Really, Chic, how come?
-我不认识这些人 -他们是你的表亲
- Uh, I don't know these people. - They're your cousins.
不管你愿不愿意 我们都是布鲁森家族的人
We're all Blossoms, like it or not.
我不是 谢天谢地
I'm not, thank the Lord.
我不想要他们家的黑心钱
I don't want their blood money.
-别犯傻了 -我说了 我不要他们的钱
- Don't be stupid. - I said, I don't want their money.
再说打♥针♥会刺♥激♥到我
Besides, needles trigger me.
波莉 贝蒂 别逼你兄弟了
Polly, Betty, u202dleave your brother alone.
他能自己做决定
He can decide for himself.
妈妈 我决定了
Mom, I decided something.
我愿意在学校为家族做事
I'm happy to do the family's bidding at school,
但是不能算上亚奇
but Archie is off the table.
-你疯了吗 -不
- You're losing your nerve? - No!
完全没有 我怕失去亚奇
Not even close, but I am afraid of losing Archie.
他已经变成了我们棋盘上的一枚棋子
He's become a pawn on our chessboard
这伤害到了我们的关系
and it's hurting our relationship.
维罗尼卡 在我们的事业里
Veronica, in this business of ours,
女人们一直如履薄冰
the women always walk the razor's edge.
男人们都是暴徒 但是我们
The men are the gangsters, but us,
女人们 我们要用语言和诡计
the molls, we use our wiles,
去引诱 把手放在男人手肘上
our cunning, a hand on an elbow,
在他耳边低语
a whisper in an ear,
在幕后进行操纵
to manage things from behind the scenes.
也许吧 但不是我 不能对亚奇这样做
Maybe, but not me. Not with Archie.
你做得对
You're right.
你应该维护你和亚奇的关系
You're right to protect your relationship with Archie.
我们得咄咄逼人一点 小凯
We gotta get aggressive, Kev.
奇克拒绝了一大笔钱
Chic's turning down a lot of money
因为他拒绝验血
because he's refusing to take a blood test.
我们得找出这是为什么
And we need to find out why.
他到底想隐瞒什么
What exactly is he hiding?
我要怎么做 直接去问他吗
What am I supposed to do? Just ask him?
我有个计划
I have a plan.
有点疯狂
It's slightly insane.
陌生人
Hey, stranger.
一直在想念你的漂亮脸蛋
Been missing your cute face.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
对不起 我失踪了一段时间 事实上我
Uh, yeah, sorry. u202dI went MIA. I actually...
刚刚第一次做了检测
Just got tested u202dfor the first time and...
检测结果是阴性的 但是我很紧张
I'm negative but it's been pretty intense.
你第一次做检测吗 恭喜你 牛仔
Your first test? Congrats, cowboy.
这是个里程碑
That's a milestone.
你做过检测了吗
Uh, do you get tested?
我以前每周都做
Yeah, I used to go every week.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表