剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Munro's waiting.
芒罗在等你们
This is Pauline and Pierre.
这两位是波琳和皮埃尔
What a terrible welcome Scotland has shown you both.
你们一来苏格兰就遭遇了不幸
Shipwrecked. Taken by the Druids.
又是海难 又被人抓走
And then a long, cruel ride
还和这帮野蛮人
with these barbarians.
长途跋涉了一路
You must crave a warm bath and fresh clothes.
你一定想洗个热水澡 换身干净的衣服
You must be the leader, Munro, that Duncan spoke of.
你一定就是邓肯提到的领袖芒罗了
Will you offer my brother and me your protection?
你愿意保护我和哥哥吗
We're traveling to meet my fiancé.
我们想去找我的未婚夫
Yes, I will.
我愿意
But on one condition.
但有个条件
You must join us for the feast
你们要加入
celebrating the return of our scouts.
我为侦察员归来所设的这场宴会
Take our beautiful guest.
带我们美丽的客人下去
Help her bathe and change.
为她沐浴梳妆
Come with us, dear.
跟我们来 亲爱的
Take his sword.
拿走他的剑
I thought we were guests. You are.
我们不是你的客人吗 没错
But Duncan told me about this ransom plot,
但邓肯把勒索的事告诉了我
and I'm not quite sure I trust a man
我不确定我能信任一个
who would scheme against his own sister.
会对亲妹妹下手的人
Assuming you're telling the truth at all.
暂且相信你说的是实话吧
I've sent a rider to Falkirk
我已向福尔柯克派去
to find Pauline's fiancé and report back at dawn.
一名骑兵调查波琳未婚夫的事 黎明前回来
If you're lying to me,
如果你们在撒谎
you and your sister won't leave this camp alive.
你和你妹妹就别想活着出去了
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord be with thee.
万福玛利亚 你充满圣宠 主与你同在
Blessed are the men and women
保佑万千生灵
Thank you for coming, Father.
感谢您的到来 神父
You're quite welcome, Lola.
不客气 萝拉
Stephan?
斯特凡
What the hell are you doing here? I'm here to rescue you.
你在这做什么 我是来救你的
We need to leave at once.
咱们现在就走
No, you cannot be here.
不 你不能在这
I know I've made mistakes.
我知道我犯了错
I lied to you.
对你说谎
I-I chose power time and again.
我 我一次次选择了权力
And I gained everything I wanted.
我得到了想要的一切
I'm lord chancellor of France.
我现在是法国的大♥法♥官
But it's all meaningless without you.
但没有你这一切都没有意义
Come home to me, Lola.
和我回家吧 萝拉
Where would that be, exactly?
家又在哪呢
Back to France? To Catherine?
回法国吗 回凯瑟琳身边
I will follow you anywhere.
我会追随你到天涯海角
We could go to Scotland to be with Mary.
我们可以去苏格兰陪伴玛丽
Stephan, Mary's dead.
斯特凡 玛丽死了
She died in a shipwreck.
死于船只失事
I was on that boat with her.
我与她同在那条船上
Mary survived. She's in Scotland.
玛丽还活着 就在苏格兰
She's alive? Yeah.
她还活着 是的
My friend is alive?
我的朋友还活着
Oh, dear God, this is terrible.
上帝啊 这可糟糕了
What?
怎么了
Elizabeth is moving in on what she thinks
伊丽莎白以为苏格兰王位空缺
is a vacant Scottish throne.
正向它发起攻势
I offered her my support, my family's support.
我保证要支持她 还有我的家族
She's amassing English troops on the border as we speak.
在我们说话这会儿 她正集结边境军队呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
W-With Mary gone, unification seemed the most peaceful solution.
玛丽如果去世了 统一是最和平的方案
And Elizabeth promised peace.
伊丽莎白保证维护和平
You do not belong here,
你不属于这里
trying to effect the fate of nations.
不要在这影响两国的命运
But I can.
但我能做到啊
Don't you see?
你看不出吗
E-Elizabeth trusts me.
伊丽莎白信任我
Well, she listens to me, anyway.
她听我的
I must tell her to abandon her plans.
我必须让她放弃这个计划
That Mary is alive.
告诉她玛丽还活着
And how will you do that?
你怎么告诉她
Will you tell her that your husband,
告诉她你的丈夫
the lord chancellor of France, snuck into her country,
法国的大♥法♥官 溜进她的国家
her castle, to rescue you?
她的城♥堡♥ 来救你
She will smell espionage, deceit.
她会察觉出阴谋诡计的
And what makes you think her plans
你又为什么觉得
to take Scotland, once in motion,
她一旦启动了夺取苏格兰的计划
will be so easily given up?
就会轻易放弃呢
From what I understand,
就我的理解
Elizabeth is consumed with trying to retain her power.
伊丽莎白为了巩固权力可谓精疲力尽
Mary is the rightful queen of Scotland.
玛丽是苏格兰的合法君主
If she's back, I-if Scotland is stabilized,
如果她回来了 如果苏格兰稳定了
I think Elizabeth will change her mind.
我相信伊丽莎白会改变主意的
But if I'm wrong,
但如果我错了
if Elizabeth's desire for Scotland has grown too strong,
如果伊丽莎白对苏格兰的野心变得太强
she could invade regardless.
她会不顾一切地进攻
The news of Mary's survival cannot come from you.
玛丽还活着的消息不能来自于你
It has to be leaked to Elizabeth from some other source.
必须通过其他渠道泄露给伊丽莎白
The letters
书信
you exchanged with Mary.
你和玛丽的通信
How did you get them in and out?
你是怎么得到的
John's governess, Renee.
约翰的保姆 蕾妮
She's on our side.
她是我们的人
Part of a network of Catholic spies here in England.
属于在英格兰的天主教间谍网
Have Renee leak the news
让蕾妮把玛丽还活着
of Mary's survival to Elizabeth somehow.
的消息泄露给伊丽莎白
An anonymous message
一封苏格兰宫廷中
from a Protestant friend in Scottish court.
新教朋友所写的匿名信
Someone afraid to reveal themselves
不敢表明自己的身份
lest they suffer the wrath of the queen of Scots.
生怕遭到苏格兰女王的惩罚
I will try to help Mary,
我会尽力帮助玛丽
but all I care about is your safety.
但我在乎的只有你的安全
Stephan, you need to leave.
斯特凡 你必须离开
If the English find out who you are
如果英国人发现你的身份
and what you're doing here... All right.
和你的所作所为 好吧
I will keep my distance.
我会保持距离
But I'm not leaving England without you.
但没有你 我不会独自一人离开英国
We have a problem.
麻烦了
Munro sent a rider to Falkirk to confirm our story
芒罗向福尔柯克派去了一名骑兵
about your fiancé.
确认我们的说辞
If he comes back tomorrow with news
如果他明天回来 知道了我们在撒谎
we've been lying, we'll both be dead.
咱们俩都得死
Mary, we need to get out of here.
玛丽 我们要离开这里
If we slip away now and ride to Edinburgh,
如果我们现在溜走 去爱丁堡
you can come back later with an army.
你可以带着军队回来
Munro is too well protected.
芒罗受到重重保护
Even if the Scottish army could break through his defenses,
即便苏格兰军队冲破他的防护圈
he'd just melt into the forest. Disappear.
他也会逃到森林中 就此消失
We may never get another chance like this again.
我们也许再也没有这样的机会了
Munro already took my sword, and even if I had it,
芒罗已经拿走了我的剑 即便我拿着剑
I can't get close enough to Munro to kill him.
也不能靠近芒罗并杀了他
He's surrounded by guards at all times.
他无时无刻不被守卫包围
I can get close to him.
我可以接近他
It's too dangerous, Mary.
这太危险了 玛丽
Your throne is still vulnerable to John Knox.
你的王位还受到约翰·诺克斯的威胁
Every moment we spend here,
我们每在这多花一分钟
you risk the monarchy dissolving before your return.
在你回去前 你的王权就会越来越弱
Then we have to do this tonight.
那我们今晚就动手
Don't worry, Pierre, it's just one dance.
别担心 皮埃尔 不过是跳支舞
How can you betray me like this?
你怎么能这样背叛我
This is the start of a revolution.
这是革命的开端
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表