剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
never marry, I wed another.
我只能娶了别人
And Amy's not going anywhere, is she?
你不会动艾米吧 对吗
I don't know.
这我可不知道
You tell me.
你说呢
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Be careful what you say,
注意你所说的话
what you want.
你想要的东西
Where have you been?
你去哪了
The nursery.
育儿房♥
The Bourbons are our enemies. I believe that.
波旁皇族是我们的敌人 我相信这一点
Do you know who else might be considered a usurper?
你知道谁还可能成为篡位者吗
John, the King's illegitimate son.
约翰 国王的私生子
Bash, our brother.
巴斯 我们的哥哥
Should we kill them, too?
我们也需要杀了他们吗
What's right and wrong does matter to me.
对还是错我无所谓
I thought I could trust our mother.
我之前认为能够信任母亲
That maybe you'd overreached
也许你是受了蒙骗
by tossing her in that cell.
才将她打入监牢
She's not the mother I thought she was.
但她不是我心目中的那个母亲了
She can't be a mother at all.
她根本称不上是个母亲
Not-not to a King.
何况是国王的母亲
Secure your rule by building up your nation
用心建设你的国家来确保自己的统治地位
rather than cutting down your rivals,
远比除掉竞争对手更有用
and you will make France want you as her leader.
这样法国人♥民♥自然会爱戴你
Your brother has already set this example.
你哥哥已经给你树立了榜样
Let me help you follow it.
让我帮你延续下去吧
I would be honored if you would agree to be my wife.
若你同意成为我的妻子 那将是我的荣幸
And this time I mean it.
这次我是认真的
The honor is mine.
是我的荣幸
He's going to need you, Mary.
他会需要你的 玛丽
Is this really happening?
真的要这样吗
Am I really planning a life,
我真的在计划一个
a future without you?
没有你的未来吗
Who's there?
谁
Trouble sleeping?
睡不着吗
I won't remind you why.
不用我说是因为什么吧
I don't wish to be the target of your working man's wrath.
我不想当你发泄怒火的对象
Not again.
再也不想了
I went looking for your blanket,
我去找你的毯子了
to no avail.
结果没找到
Frederick, the old steward,
老管家弗雷德里克
told me it was a gift from King Henry.
告诉我那是亨利国王送你的礼物
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
I heard you talking with Charles.
我听到你和查尔斯的谈话了
I know Francis is dying.
我知道弗朗西斯快死了
You mustn't tell anyone. I won't.
不能告诉别人 我不会的
Francis is my friend.
弗朗西斯是我的朋友
His secrets will always be safe with me,
我会替他保密
but I know that losing him leaves you vulnerable.
但我知道 失去他你会变得很脆弱
My father always promised me I could marry for love.
我父亲一直向我保证我可以嫁给我爱的人
In the end, I suppose
结果 我想
he wasn't much of a father at all.
他根本没尽到父亲的职责
He was ill, Claude.
他那时候病了 克劳德
He went mad. Yes. But...
他疯了 没错 但是...
I try to remember a time when he doted on me,
我回想他宠爱我的日子
when I was his favorite.
那时候他最喜欢我
I was protected.
保护我
Now there's...
而现在...
no one left to protect me.
没人能保护我
I'll stay here until you drift off.
等你睡了我再走
For as long as it takes.
无论多久都行
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
But maybe if you talk to me.
你可以和我聊天
Talk?
聊天
Surely the banalities of your daily life
你每天无聊的日子
are enough to make anyone drowsy.
可能能让人昏昏欲睡
I need you, Nicholas.
我需要你 尼古拉斯
I've retired from your service.
我已经不为你服务了
When I rewarded you for your allegiance,
当我嘉奖你的忠诚之时
I'd hoped it would inspire you to more.
以为那能鼓舞你为我更尽心力
I suppose I'd had my fill of lying.
我以为我的谎已经撒得够多了
A luxury a Queen can never afford.
女王可永远无法保证这一点
But now I need an operative with your special skills.
但现在我需要你的特殊技巧
What do you want from me?
你想让我做什么
You have a talent for espionage
你很擅长刺探情报
and can still fit in with the most erudite at court.
在宫廷里左右逢源
Queen Mary will trust you.
玛丽女王会信任你的
France?
去法国吗
Pack your things.
去收拾行李吧
I've appointed you the new English ambassador.
我任命你为新的英格兰大使
I came to tell you another of your sons has eagerly agreed
我是来告诉你 你的另一个儿子已经
to take me as his queen,
迫不及待地同意我成为他的王后了
through no agenda of his own,
他没有自己的主意
merely a desire for my counsel, despite your best efforts.
只是想听我的意见 你的努力白费了
A traitor should always pay with their life.
叛徒总要偿命的
But Francis was forced to kill one parent.
但弗朗西斯已经被迫杀了自己的父亲
No one could ask him to endure the pain
他无法再忍♥受
of being responsible for the death of another.
结束母亲生命之痛
How charitable of you, daughter.
你可真慈悲啊 儿媳
Charles is impressionable.
查尔斯是可塑之才
He values the advice of those he trusts.
他会听从所信之人的意见
One might make the case
他的可信之人可能会告诉他
that dispatching you would be for the good of the realm.
除掉你对王国才是最好的
And our young king might be more willing than Francis
而我们年轻的国王应该会比弗朗西斯
to make that most terrible of sacrifices.
更愿意做出这个惨痛的牺牲
I want to talk to Francis. Now.
我要见弗朗西斯 马上
Don't think of crossing us again.
别想再挑拨我们
Do you hear me?
你听到没
I want my son!
我要我的儿子
I want to see the King now!
我要见国王
I want the King!
我要见国王
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表