剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
I need you, Nicholas.
我需要你 尼古拉斯
France? I've appointed you the new English ambassador.
去法国吗 我任命你为新的英格兰大使
How often do the queen of France and the king of Navarre get to meet?
法国王后和纳瓦拉国王可不经常见面啊
I am dying.
我要死了
Charles will inherit my throne.
查尔斯会继承我的王位
A young king needs a regent.
年轻的国王需要摄政王
You want me to marry Charles.
你想要我嫁给查尔斯
I would be honored if you would agree to be my wife.
若你同意成为我的妻子 那将是我的荣幸
The honor is mine.
是我的荣幸
Clearly we should have taken your head
你上次背叛你儿子的时候
when you last betrayed your son.
我们就该砍下你的头
Now you've betrayed your nation
结果现在你竟然背叛了你的国家
by consorting with an enemy. Take her.
与敌人为伍 抓住她
Don't think of crossing us again.
别想再挑拨我们
I want the king!
我要见国王
I hope you recognize, Charles,
我希望你认识到 查尔斯
how vital our commitment will be to each other in the future.
我们在未来对彼此的承诺有多么重要
When we are married...
我们结婚的时候...
You don't have to worry about that, Mary.
这你不用担心 玛丽
I know I'm young, and you may assume I'm inexperienced,
我知道我很年轻 你也许以为我没经验
but I promise I'll give you an heir.
但我保证我会让你有后嗣的
Actually, I was talking about the future of the alliance
实际上 我说的是法国和苏格兰
between France and Scotland.
联盟的未来
Oh. Well, um...
这个嘛
I only meant that an heir will be important for the alliance.
我只是说后嗣对联盟来说很重要
Of course.
当然啦
I love my brother.
我爱我哥哥
He's protected me all my life,
他保护了我一辈子
and he loves you and...
他爱你
and who knows, he may live for a long while yet.
谁知道呢 他也许会活很久的
Charles, I don't quite think you understand.
查尔斯 我觉得你不懂
Is-is that Constance?
那是康丝坦斯吗
I invited her,
我邀请了她
but I can't believe she came all the way from Toulouse.
但我不敢相信她从图卢兹远道而来了
Constance!
康丝坦斯
You'll have to excuse me, Mary.
抱歉我先失陪了 玛丽
We'll talk later.
我们之后再谈
Seems he's rather enamored
看来他很迷恋
with the Duke of Toulouse's daughter.
图卢兹公爵的女儿
Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear.
抱歉 我不小心偷听了
Constance... At least somebody else
康丝坦斯 至少别人
sees I've got my work cut out for me.
看到了我的工作十分艰巨
Yes, he's very...
是啊 他非常...
young.
年轻
Well, there is some good news.
不过有好消息
Our military in Scotland
苏格兰的军队
is close to claiming a victory over the Protestants.
快要战胜新教♥徒♥了
And what about Francis?
那弗朗西斯呢
Is he feeling any better?
他感觉好些了吗
He hasn't left his room in days.
他好几天没出房♥间
He doesn't want anyone to know he's ill.
他不想让别人知道他病了
He's desperate to handle his affairs
他极想在消息泄露之前
before word gets out.
处理事务
The English Ambassador.
英格兰大使
Sir Nicholas.
尼古拉斯爵士
And how are you enjoying France?
你觉得法国怎么样
I'm still waiting to be granted an audience with the king.
我还是想跟国王见面
King Francis has traveled to the Cathedral in Reims
弗朗西斯国王去了兰斯大教堂
for a period of seclusion and prayer.
隐居一段时间 进行祈祷
When he returns,
他归来时
you will be the first received.
一定第一个接见你
He's already sniffing around.
他已经在到处嗅探了
I thought Catherine was in the infirmary because she fell.
我还以为凯瑟琳在医务室呢 因为她摔倒了
That's what the servants thought
几天前仆人发现她时
when they found her a few days ago,
也是这样认为的
but it turns out she's recovering from self-inflicted wounds.
但是她自己造成的伤口已经在慢慢恢复了
Self-inflicted how?
怎么自己造成的啊
Catherine threw herself against a door, repeatedly,
凯瑟琳一直在撞门
and then bit out a piece of her own cheek.
然后咬掉了自己的一块脸颊肉
A servant found it this morning whilst cleaning the dungeon.
一名仆人清理地牢时发现的
Good God, even the rats wouldn't eat it.
天啊 老鼠都不吃她的肉
She's demanding to see Francis, and she's threatening
她要求见弗朗西斯 如果拒绝她
to do further harm to herself if refused.
她威胁进一步伤害自己
Let me see my son, you bloodsucker!
让我见我儿子 你个吸血鬼
Francis doesn't want to see you ever again.
弗朗西斯再也不想见你了
So don't waste any more flesh.
所以别浪费你的肉了
You would keep me from my firstborn in his final days?
我的长子快去世了 你还不肯让我见他吗
What kind of a monster are you?
你真是个禽兽
Monster?!
禽兽
Catherine, take a look in the mirror.
凯瑟琳 去镜子里照照
You brought this on yourself.
这是你自找的
Have you ever once considered
你考虑过吗
you are the cause of all of this tragedy?
你才是这场悲剧的源头
You can't deny that your union with Francis has been ill-fated.
你不能否认你和弗朗西斯的结合十分不幸
His alliance with you has cost us everything.
他和你联姻让我们失去了一切
The war in Scotland will be over soon.
苏格兰的战争很快就会结束
French troops will be returning home.
法国♥军♥队就快回家了
Don't be naive.
别这么天真了
I've been to English court.
我去过英格兰宫廷
Their resources are vast.
他们有大量人力物力
Elizabeth's grudge is personal.
伊丽莎白跟你是私人恩怨
She can escalate this war indefinitely.
她能无限期地升级这场战争
France cannot.
而法国不行
I am just as strong and as stubborn as Elizabeth.
我和伊丽莎白一样强大和固执
I will not live in fear of her.
我不会害怕她
I will marry Charles.
我会嫁给查尔斯
Our union is our best hope...
我们的结合是我们的最大希望
I am the best hope of a stable France,
我是稳定法国 保护家人的
of protecting my family.
最大希望
As regent.
我当摄政王才行
That's what you've always wanted.
这就是你一直想要的
Not just to sit on a throne, but to rule.
不仅仅是登上王位 还要统治
All I have ever wanted was to protect my children.
我只想保护我的孩子们
Let me protect them while I still can.
趁我还能 让我保护他们
Let me help him.
让我帮他
Francis doesn't want your help.
弗朗西斯不想要你的帮助
None of your children want your help.
你的孩子们都不想要你的帮助
You vampire bitch!
你这个吸血鬼贱♥人♥
Let me out of these restraints!
给我松绑
Nurse?
护士
Nurse!
护士
Drag her back to her cell.
送她回牢房♥
If she tries to bite anything else, shove a bit in her mouth.
如果她还想咬别的东西 往她嘴里塞东西
You actually went to see my mother?
你去见我母亲了吗
What did she say?
她说了什么
Oh, the usual.
还不是那些话
She should be regent, I'm sucking France dry.
她才该监国 我会吸干法国的血
Prettiest vampire I've ever seen.
你是我见过的最漂亮的吸血鬼
There are so many things I wish we'd done together:
我还有很多事希望能和你一起完成
eating oranges freshly plucked from the trees in Nice,
一起吃从尼斯的果树上刚采摘下来的橙子
dancing under the stars at the Louvre.
在卢浮宫的繁星下起舞
Well, we were married there.
我们是在那里结婚的
Ah. So many ceremonies,
那么多仪式
so many nobles, and we barely got to dance.
那么多贵族 我们都没什么机会跳舞
We will do all those things.
我们会一起完成这些事的
We will.
一定会的
Brother. Francis.
哥 弗朗西斯
You look like hell.
你脸色真差
What are you still doing here?
你还在这里干什么
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表