剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You need to save yourself, or you could lose your kingdom.
你要拯救你自己 否则你将失去你的国家
And your life.
以及你的生命
You're leaving?
你要走吗
There's news of an avalanche in the mountains.
山上有雪崩的消息
Many died, even more were injured.
死了很多人 更多人受伤了
The survivors will need help.
幸存者需要帮助
Who's going to help you?
那谁帮助你呢
If I start healing others again,
如果我重新开始治愈他人
maybe I'll heal myself.
也许也能治愈我自己
I was never meant to chase a monster.
我从未打算去抓捕怪物
Besides, he's probably far away by now.
再说了 他现在可能已经跑得远远的了
Bash, I have to leave.
巴斯 我必须走
I'm a danger here,
我在这里就是个危险
even to you.
甚至对你来说也是
I won't try to stop you this time,
我这次不会阻止你的
but I will wait for you. I want you to know
但我会等你 我想让你知道
you'll always have someone to come home to.
你随时有一个家有一个怀抱可以回
Do you like it, Princess?
你喜欢吗 公主
It's quite something. Yes. I stuffed it myself.
挺特别的 对 是我自己做的
Notice the plumage. Leith!
看看它的羽毛 利思
Princess.
公主
Leith, don't I have a Latin lesson today?
利思 我今天没有拉丁语课吗
No. Not today. You're mistaken.
没有 不是今天 你记错了
I'm quite sure...
我很确定...
I'm quite sure that you tired of Latin.
我很确定你厌倦了拉丁语
You found it... beneath you.
你觉得它配不上你
Leith! I've had quite a bit of time to think, and I didn't mean
利思 我想了很久 我之前说拉丁语的话
what I said about Latin.
都不是我的本意
It's not in any way beneath me.
并非配不上我
In fact,
实际上
I adore Latin.
我喜欢拉丁语
Then why would you say all those things?
那你为什么还要说那些话呢
Because it's frightening,
因为我全身心投入拉丁语
the idea of devoting myself to Latin
这个想法太吓人了
when I might possibly lose...
而我可能会失去...
Latin.
拉丁语
I know I seem strong, but
我知道我看起来很坚强
that would utterly destroy me.
但那会完全摧毁我的
Well, I am fluent in Latin,
我的拉丁语很流利
so... Oh, do shut up!
所以... 闭嘴
Please, and I'd appreciate if you might leave, as well?
拜托 如果你能离开我会很感激你的
But I stuffed it myself.
是我自己做的
Are you sure? Our future...
你确定吗 我们的未来...
Nothing... is certain but my feelings for you.
我确定我对你的感觉
Yes, I'm sure.
没错 我很确定
Whatever it is, just say it.
无论你想说什么 说吧
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
My apologies. I...
抱歉 我...
I know it's bad luck to see the bride before her wedding.
我知道婚礼之前见新娘是很不吉利的
Only if you're the groom.
只有新郎能见
The Spanish have hired a team
西班牙已经雇了一队
of mercenaries for your journey to Spain.
雇佣兵护送你去西班牙
A group with a particular talent for assassination.
这队雇佣兵很擅长暗♥杀♥
Queen Mary, is there any reason the prince would wish you harm?
玛丽女王 王子有伤害你的理由吗
I've made some choices that I regret.
我做了让我后悔的选择
Choices that betrayed his trust.
背叛了他的信任
I didn't mean to hurt him, but...
我不想伤害他 但是...
The Crown Matrimonial.
并肩王
I agreed to grant it to him.
我同意给他这个位置
I thought that he would never be a threat to me.
我以为他不会是我的威胁
Mary, if he has recovered,
玛丽 如果他已经恢复了
and he's deceiving you, then once you're married...
他在欺骗你 那一旦你们结婚...
He could have me killed and still be the king of Scotland.
他可以杀了我 而他仍会是苏格兰的国王
And what prince wouldn't want his own country to rule?
哪个王子不想统治国家
Do you have any evidence?
你有证据吗
No. No, mercenaries are paid well for their silence.
不 雇佣兵拿足了钱 什么都不说
I could confront him.
我可以去质问他
Oh, he may claim he's hired these men for your protection.
他会说他雇了这些人来保护你
I can't back out of a marriage without cause.
我不能毫无理由地收回婚约
Spain would retaliate.
西班牙会报复的
If I can't prove that he means to kill me,
如果我无法证明他想杀我
perhaps I can prove something else-- that he's a liar.
也许我能证明另一件事 证明他是个骗子
Trying to deceive a queen into marriage.
想骗一名女王嫁给他
Your ceremony's in two hours.
还有两个小时就要举♥行♥典礼了
How do you expect to prove this?
你指望怎么证明
With a trick.
耍个手段
One my mother taught me.
是我母亲教给我的
Don Carlos, are you sure you want to marry me?
唐·卡洛斯 你确定你想和我结婚吗
Yes. I... love you, Mary.
是的 我爱你 玛丽
Spain has reviewed and approved the contracts.
西班牙已经看过并且同意这份契约
So have I.
我也是
Now you sign your name on each page.
你在每张纸上都签上你的名字
What is it, my prince?
怎么了 我的王子
Is something the matter?
有什么问题吗
Where is the Crown Matrimonial?
并肩王呢
Don Carlos, your hand.
唐·卡洛斯 你的手
Where is it?!
在哪里
Prince Don Carlos. It seems I've been misled.
唐·卡洛斯 似乎我被误导了
Or is this a miraculous recovery?
难道这是奇迹般地复原吗
You switched the contracts, you Jezebel!
你换了契约 你这个恶毒的女人
It was a test, one that you failed.
这只是一个测试 而你失败了
The prince has lied to us all
王子对我们撒谎
to gain Scotland under false pretenses.
巧立名目想要夺取英格兰
He was planning to have me killed en route to Spain.
他计划在我去西班牙的路上杀了我
That is a lie!
你在撒谎
I bribed his mercenaries.
我贿赂了他的雇佣军
This man would murder me to steal my country!
这个男人要谋杀我 窃取我的国家
I deserve a country of my own!
我应该获得我自己的国家
A prince answers to his father.
王子听命于他的父亲
A king answers to no one!
而国王不用听命于任何人
Go back to Spain.
会西班牙去吧
Federico, these are not the terms we agreed upon.
费德里科 那不是我们同意过的条款
Aren't you going to say something?
你不打算说什么吗
No, I'd rather not.
不 不打算
I haven't the faintest idea what is going on.
我根本不明白发生了什么
But I do know that now is not
但我知道现在法国
the time for France to lose Spain's support.
不能失去西班牙的支持
This is still my home, and if the regent
这还是我的家 如果摄政王
is too cowardly to speak for France, then I will.
如此懦弱不敢站出来为法国发声的话 那我来
...France empty-handed.
...法国 一无所有
Don Carlos, I hereby banish you from France.
唐·卡洛斯 我要将你驱逐出法国
And if you try to turn King Phillip against us with lies,
如果你想欺骗菲利普国王致使他与我们反♥目♥
if you attack my country or Mary in any way,
如果你胆敢攻击我的国家或者玛丽
I will not hesitate to share with your father
我会毫不犹豫地告诉你父亲
the ghastly details of your visit.
你拜访期间的可怕细节
Take your toy and your men with you.
带上你的玩具和你的人走吧
Yes, Your Excellency,
我来了 阁下
what is it?
什么事
I'm afraid that I have some bad news.
恐怕是坏消息
France has crippling military debt.
法国身负军事债务
Had Mary and Don Carlos wed,
假设玛丽和唐·卡洛斯成婚
then France would have received a stimulus of Spanish gold,
那法国会收到西班牙的一大批黄金
but since the wedding is canceled, the debts remains.
但婚礼取消了 所以债务仍在
Sounds like a regency problem. Yes.
听上去是摄政王的问题 没错
And ironically, you will provide the solution.
讽刺的是 你会提供解决办法
I'm marrying you off to Duke Boinel,
我要把你嫁给伯尼尔公爵
a wealthy noble who will supply France with the gold
因为他是个富有的贵族 所以如果你嫁给他
she so desperately needs in return for your hand.
他会给法国提供目前急需的金子
Absolutely not. I will not be sold.
绝对不行 我不会卖♥♥身换金子的
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表