剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
by the tale of a rat.
而遭受绞刑
But if he's not behind the poisoning conspiracy,
如果下毒的阴谋不是他提出的
what do I make of this?
那我该怎么看这个
I slipped it out of my apothecary
纳西斯来之前
before Narcisse arrived.
我从药房♥里偷了出来
It's oil of vitriol.
这是硫酸
It's a toxin, it darkens a victim's liver,
一种毒素 能染黑受害者的肝脏
and it is not mine.
但这不是我的东西
It's not.
不是我的
Given that Francis' liver was blackened.
鉴于弗朗西斯的肝脏黑了
Do you think Narcisse planted it?
你觉得是纳西斯放的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It would be difficult.
这肯定不简单
There are guards outside your doors at all times.
你门外一直都有卫兵
It's not like he's welcome in your chambers.
肯定不会让他进房♥间
He has been welcome of late.
天晚了他就能进得去
We rekindled our affair.
我们死灰复燃了
A liaison that's clearly over now.
联♥系♥已经很明显了
What do you expect me to do with this information?
你指望我能有什么反应
Lola is like a sister to me.
萝拉就像我的姐妹
Well, I understand if you are no longer my ally.
如果你不再是我的盟友 我理解
Leave me.
离开我吧
Soon the castle will quake
很快城♥堡♥里就会因为
with the news of Don Carlos' accident.
唐·卡洛斯发生意外的消息而震动
His delegation of nobles will look to blame someone,
他的贵族代表团会找人负责
and it cannot be us.
但不能是我们
You must control this situation.
你必须控制好形势
Whatever Narcisse is guilty of, his intentions are clear--
无论纳西斯做了什么 他的目的很明显
he wants to keep you from the regency.
他想阻止你获得摄政王之位
That's not what Francis wanted or what France needs.
那不是弗朗西斯的愿望 也不是法国所需要的
I will talk to Lola,
我会和萝拉谈谈
see if I can convince her that the rat was not your doing.
看我能不能说服她相信老鼠的事不是你做的
It won't be easy.
这很难
She's under Narcisse's thrall.
她被纳西斯控制住了
Oh, unless you mention his infidelity.
除非你提及他对她不忠
I would be inflicting unnecessary pain.
那样我会造成不必要的痛苦
I'll do it my way.
我会按我的方法做
You ask me to accept that Stephan is responsible
你想让我相信凯瑟琳的恐吓
for Catherine's threat because Catherine says so?
其实是斯特凡干的 而这话是凯瑟琳说的
If you testify that Catherine put a hostile note
如果你证实凯瑟琳将一张恐吓字条
and a dead rat in your bath
还有一只死老鼠放进了你的浴盆
while she was locked in the dungeon,
而那时她还身在监狱
it will prove she had the ability to poison her son.
那就会证明她有能力毒害她的儿子
Well, who can say that she didn't?
谁敢说她没这能力呢
You know Catherine would never harm Francis.
你知道凯瑟琳是不会伤害弗朗西斯的
I don't fault you for taking her side.
我没有指责你站在她那一边
Since you lost Francis,
你失去了弗朗西斯
she has been a great support in your hour of need.
在困境里她是你最大的助力
But Catherine has it in for my husband.
但凯瑟琳和我的丈夫有过节
He broke her heart, and she seethes
他伤了她的心 她失控了
because he will never touch her again.
因为他再也不会碰她了
Lola, think about it.
萝拉 你想想看
Who would have the most to gain from scaring you?
吓唬你谁得到的好处最大
Catherine. She wanted me to stay away from Stephan, and I did.
凯瑟琳 她想让我离开斯特凡 我做了
Until you married him.
但你后来嫁给了他
Is it any coincidence that after the rat,
在老鼠事件之后你就投入了他的怀抱
you sought protection in his arms?
这难道是巧合吗
Enough of this.
够了
I know that I didn't wed a perfect man,
我知道我嫁的人并不完美
but if he did this, it would make a mockery of our marriage.
但如果是他做的 我们的婚姻就是一个笑话
And I can't believe that of my husband, I just can't.
我无法相信我丈夫做了这种事 我不信
Your Majesty, if I may introduce myself.
陛下 容我介绍我自己
Lord Cunningham.
坎宁安勋爵
I know who you are. My apologies.
我知道你是谁 抱歉
It's usually my custom to greet my newly arrived Scottish advisors,
本来我都会亲自迎接到这里来的苏格兰大臣
but I've been somewhat busy tonight.
但我今晚特别忙
I have pressing news from home.
我带来了家乡的消息
As you know, blight destroyed the barley crop
如您所知 南部的粮食作物
in the southern region.
都糟了疫病
Has my brother James reallocated
我哥哥詹姆斯没有像我建议的那样
the country's grain reserves, as I suggested?
重新分配全国的粮食储备吗
Yes, but retreating English soldiers plundered the crops
有 但撤退的英格兰军队抢走了粮食
and took them just over the border.
将粮食带过了边境
Where Elizabeth has amassed her troops.
伊丽莎白把军队都堆在那里
The Scots are starting to panic.
苏格兰人开始恐慌了
Last week some men crossed into England
上周有人越境进入了英格兰
and raided the soldiers' camps to get the barley back.
抢夺了士兵营帐里的粮食
They did not succeed, and eight of our people were captured.
他们失败了 其中八个人被抓了
I will resolve the food shortage and the hostage situation,
我会解决粮食短缺和人♥质♥事件
but right now I must check on Don Carlos' condition.
但现在我得去查看唐·卡洛斯的情况
I heard of his injury and pray for his survival.
我听说了他的伤势 希望他能活下来
In the face of English aggression,
面对英格兰的入侵
Scotland needs the strength an alliance with Spain can provide.
苏格兰需要与西班牙结盟的力量
Spain is no longer an option.
西班牙已经不在选择之列
How is he?
他怎样了
The shard was removed from his skull, Your Majesty,
碎片已经从他头骨上取下了 陛下
and staunch weed poultices stopped the bleeding,
止血药膏止了他的血
but I don't hold out hope.
但我觉得希望不大
Queen Mary.
玛丽女王
I am Federico de Toledo, Duke of Alba,
我是费德里科·德托莱多 阿尔巴公爵
head of Don Carlos' marriage delegation.
唐·卡洛斯婚姻代表团的领头人
May we speak privately?
我们能私下聊聊吗
Once the prince passes,
一旦王子去世
his father, King Philip, will want to know every detail
他的父亲 菲利普国王想知道
surrounding the death of his son.
他儿子死亡的所有细节
Were you with him this evening? Briefly.
你今晚和他在一起吗 一会儿
But when the accident occurred and the servants found him,
但当意外发生 仆人发现他的时候
I was with the queen mother.
我和太后在一起
Piety prevents me from going into detail with a woman;
因为礼节我不能向一位女士询问太多细节
however, we found a strange... device in Don Carlos' chambers.
但我们在唐·卡洛斯的房♥里发现了奇怪的装置
One that could only be used for... I was made aware.
是用来... 我知道
French court is infamous for its debauchery.
法国宫廷因放荡而臭名昭著
Fornication seems to be the order of the day.
私通似乎是种日常
And what are you getting at?
你什么意思
The son of King Philip, defender of the faith,
菲利普国王之子 信念的守护者
would not sink to such depravity
是不会堕落的
unless someone in this castle corrupted him.
除非城♥堡♥里有人带坏了他
I hear there is a fallen lady-in-waiting
我听说有个堕落的侍女
who oversees the courtesans here.
在这里监督妓♥女♥
Would you be kind enough to bring her to me for interrogation?
你能让她来见我 我来审问一下吗
His brain is swelling.
他的大脑在膨胀
I must relieve the pressure.
我必须减轻脑压
You must remain by your prince's side.
你必须留在你们王子身边
I will make inquiries and report back.
我会问清楚了来告诉你
Leave the castle with my girls within the hour?
让我和我的姑娘们立马离开城♥堡♥
I'd have better luck getting geese to dance the galliard.
我还不如去教白鹅跳舞呢
Besides, I've spoken to my ladies.
再说了 我和姑娘们聊过
None of them entertained Don Carlos this evening.
今晚没人侍奉唐·卡洛斯
It doesn't matter.
没关系
The duke of Alba is so intimidating,
阿尔巴公爵太吓人了
I believe he could wring a confession from someone
我觉得他肯定会折磨别人让他们坦白
whether they were guilty or not.
无论他们有罪无罪
And I won't have an innocent punished for this.
我不想让无辜的人受过
We shall pack immediately.
我们还是收拾包裹吧
Greer?
葛瑞尔
What's different about you?
你哪里不同了吗
Nothing.
没有
No.
不
Something has changed.
有什么东西改变了
Uh, well, I am wearing a new gown.
我穿了新裙子
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表