剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and John Knox would like nothing more
而约翰·诺克斯绝对会不遗余力的
than to dissolve the Scottish throne,
瓦解苏格兰王权的
so he and men like him can rule Scotland.
这样他和他的同党就可以统治苏格兰
If Knox takes power in Scotland,
如果诺克斯在苏格兰掌权
he won't stop there.
他不会就此止步的
He'll continue his war against women here in England.
他会向英格兰继续发起攻击反对女人掌权
He'll seek to dethrone you next.
他会继续找机会赶你下台
On the other hand, if he fails,
另一方面 如果他失败了
the Scottish throne will go to the man
苏格兰王位会落到下一个继承人
who's next in line: Lord Darnley.
达恩利大人身上
A Catholic man who also has claim to my throne.
一个有权继承我王位的天主教男人
Both Darnley and Knox
达恩利和诺克斯
are a danger to my reign.
对我的统治都会造成威胁
If either of them takes power, I become vulnerable.
无论他们俩谁掌权 都对我不利
But why come to me?
但你为什么来找我
There is another option.
还有另一个选择
I could pursue the Scottish throne.
我可以夺取苏格兰的王位
Unite both our countries under my rule.
由我统治两个国家
Mary and I are cousins after all.
毕竟我和玛丽是表亲
Limbs from the same tree.
同宗同源
I realize it seems cold to broach the subject
我知道玛丽才刚死就说这些
so soon after Mary's death,
显得很无情
but things are moving very quickly in Scotland.
但苏格兰的情势变化太快
Are you asking for my approval?
你在征求我的同意吗
I wish that was all I needed.
我也希望就这么简单
The truth is, you come from a very powerful family in Scotland,
其实 你来自苏格兰一个名门望族
and I will need the support of the Catholic nobles
我需要那些愿意听从你父亲差遣的
your father holds sway with.
天主教贵族的支持
But as a Protestant queen, could you pledge to be tolerant
但作为新教女王 你能保证接纳那些
of those who practice the Catholic faith?
仍信仰天主教的人吗
My family, for instance.
比如我的家人
Yes, I'm not a zealot like Knox,
当然 我不是诺克斯那种狂热分子
waging a religious war on his own people.
对自己的同胞发动宗教战争
I will be tolerant and just.
我会宽容且公正
Lola, we could bring peace to both our countries.
萝拉 我们可以为两个国家带来和平
Scotland was entrusted to Mary,
苏格兰曾被交托给玛丽
to a true queen.
一个真正的女王手上
But now, now that she's gone,
但现在她已经不在了
without an heir...
也没生下继承人
It should be entrusted to another.
苏格兰应该交给另一个女王
Elizabeth, I will support you.
伊丽莎白 我会支持你
This is your fault, Kitchen Boy.
这都是你的错 厨工
Following after Charles on some misguided plot
跟着查尔斯搞什么铲除红衣骑士的
to take down the Red Knights.
不明就里的密谋
And then you go
然后你竟然
and lose the king of France in the process.
把法国国王弄丢了
Your Highness, I am...
陛下 我很...
Useless!
无能
That's what you are. I swear,
你这个无能鼠辈 我发誓
if any harm comes to my son,
要是我儿子出什么事
I will have... It's not Leith's fault.
我就... 不是利思的错
It's mine.
都怪我
I asked him to help Charles.
是我让他去帮查尔斯的
Why on earth would you do something so foolish?
你为什么要做这么愚蠢的事
I wanted Leith to gain the king's favor.
我希望利思能得到国王的人情
In return for his help,
作为他帮忙的回报
Charles promised to make Leith a Duke,
查尔斯答应让利思成为公爵
so that...
这样...
so that we could marry.
我们就能结婚了
I should have your head
我应该因为你
for encouraging such a dangerous fantasy.
煽动她产生这种想法砍了你的头
However, stupid as you may be,
可是你虽然蠢
at least you're loyal.
至少你还忠诚
With the Red Knights hiding in our midst,
眼下红衣骑士已经渗透到了我们中间
loyalty is in short supply.
忠诚的人不多了
You may go.
你退下吧
Thank you, Your Grace.
谢谢 陛下
Claude, I have asked the nobles
克劳德 我已经拜托贵族们
to help in finding Charles.
帮忙寻找查尔斯了
But for your own personal safety,
但为了你的人身安全
trust no one.
你谁都不能相信
Not the kingsguard
别信禁卫军
and especially not the likes of Martel de Guise.
尤其不能信马特尔·德吉斯
Martel de Guise is here?
马特尔·德吉斯来了
And I would not be surprised
如果马特尔参与了
if Martel was a part of the Red Knights conspiracy.
红衣骑士的阴谋 我可一点都不惊讶
But the Guises control the richest regions in France.
但吉斯家族掌握着法国最富有的地区
We've always left them alone.
我们一直不怎么管他们
What motive would Martel have against our family?
马特尔有什么动机对付我们家族
I have no idea what grievance he carries.
我不知道他有什么不满
So I'm ordering you,
所以我命令你
keep your distance.
别跟他接触
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
It's nice to see you again, Claude.
很高兴再见到你 克劳德
You look exquisite, as always.
你还是一如既往的美丽
Save your flattery, and tell me why you're here.
少拍马屁了 告诉我你来干什么
Well, I came back for you, darling.
我回来找你 亲爱的
You're lying.
撒谎
Just like you lied when we were together. That...
就像我们在一起时一样撒谎 那...
was years ago.
已经过去很多年了
And all I did was lie about my family name.
而我不过是没告诉你我真正的姓氏
If I'd have known you were a Guise,
钥匙我知道你是吉斯家的人
I would have never let you take me to bed that night.
那晚我绝不会让你把我骗上♥床♥
As I recall, we spent three nights together in Florence.
我记得我们在佛罗伦萨共度了三晚
Living in absolute sin.
彻夜寻欢
We were magnificent together.
我们是绝配
If I had told you who I was,
要是我告诉了你我的真实身份
would things have turned out the same?
还会那么欢乐吗
You tricked me.
你骗了我
I only realized who you were
你离开那座城♥堡♥之后
after you left that château.
我才意识到你是谁
And now you come here to sabotage my family.
而你现在却来破坏我的家族
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You're one of them.
你是他们的人
Maybe you're their leader, I don't know.
或许还是领头人
One of who? The Red Knights.
谁的人 红衣骑士
The Guise family has always wanted more power at court.
吉斯家族一直想在宫廷更有发言权
Maybe this is your way of...
也许这是你的方式来...
I am not a Red Knight.
我不是红衣骑士
Then tell me why you're here.
那你告诉我你来干什么
And don't say it's to help my family.
别说是来帮我们的
I came back to find my father's murderer.
我是来寻找杀我父亲的凶手
They say it was Protestant rebels,
别人都说是新教反叛军
but I suspect something else is at work.
但我怀疑另有隐情
I came back for answers, Claude.
我是来寻找答案的 克劳德
And, yes, while I'm here,
而且在此期间
I will help find your brother,
我会帮助寻找你哥哥
and I will certainly protect you.
当然也会保护你
And that's the truth.
这是实话
Fine.
好吧
I believe you. Claude, wait.
我相信你 克劳德 等等
Now that we've cleared the air,
既然误会都澄清了
why don't you stay for a while?
不如你再多留一会儿吧
We could drink some wine and reacquaint ourselves.
我们可以喝点酒 叙叙旧
I can think of nothing in the world that I would like...
真是没什么比这些更让我...
less.
不愿意的了
A grim crowd.
一群不善的人
You're lucky they don't know who you really are,
你该庆幸他们不知道你的真实身份
they might not look at you so warmly.
不然他们就不会这么和善的看着你了
Come with me.
跟我来
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表