剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Who's the father?
孩子他爸是谁
A pirate.
是个海盗
Greer is having a pirate-baby?
葛瑞尔有了个海盗孩子
Don't call it that.
别这么说
Don't call it anything.
别跟任何人说
It's a secret.
这是个秘密
Greer plans to give the child away
葛瑞尔原本计划在别人知道前
fore anyone's the wiser,
把孩子送出去
but somebody's learned the truth of her plans
但有人知道了她的计划
and is blackmailing her.
正在敲诈她
That's so sad and awful.
这太糟糕了
We have to help her.
咱们得帮她
"We"?
"咱们"
Yeah.
没错
Greer has asked that I covertly
葛瑞尔让我偷偷地
follow her brother-in-law
在她妹夫放钱时
when he drops off the money,
跟在后面
so that I can expose the perpetrator
这样我就能抓住敲诈者
and stop this threat for good.
结束这次威胁
You really want to help?
你真的想帮忙吗
Of course.
当然
Besides, this is a fantastic adventure.
再说了 这多好玩啊
Better than stuffy old Paris.
比枯燥老套的巴黎好玩多了
Were you seriously not planning on asking me
你真的没想过让我
to be part of the fun?
也参与进来玩玩吗
Claude, I don't think it will be much fun.
克劳德 我不觉得这有什么好玩的
Well, I can be of great use, because if you're skulking
我用处大着呢 如果你独自一人
through the village streets alone,
在街上鬼鬼祟祟地走
Greer's brother-in law will spot you straight away.
葛瑞尔的妹夫一下子就能发现你
But, if you're getting henpecked
但如果你是被一个
by some horrid fishwife...
讨厌的泼妇唠叨
Some horrid fishwife?
讨厌的泼妇
Of the many useless
我被迫学习了
"Ladies arts" I was forced to study--
众多无用的"淑女技艺"
needlework, harpsichord and the like--
比如针线 钢琴之类的
there was one in which I excelled--
当中有一样我特别擅长
theater.
戏剧
To pull off this enterprise, you need an actor.
要想赢得这场较量 你需要一个演员
And that, my darling, is me.
而亲爱的 这个人就是我
Unless Gideon can prove that Joseph Tudor is alive,
除非吉迪恩能证明约瑟夫·都铎还活着
the Vatican will hold him for murder.
梵蒂冈会控告他谋杀
I had no choice
我别无选择
but to let them lock Gideon in the dungeon.
只能让他们把吉迪恩锁在地牢
Catherine, no. I need Gideon.
不 凯瑟琳 我需要吉迪恩
Without him, my plans fall apart.
如果没有了他 我的计划就会分崩离析
Are these the plans that I'm best to remain unaware of?
是那些你觉得我最好不要知道的计划吗
Your words, not mine.
这可是你说的
Tell me, or I can not help you.
告诉我 否则我没法帮你
My theory was right.
我的理论是正确的
Once they have done away with Elizabeth and installed me
罗马教廷一旦除掉伊丽莎白
as the new queen of England, the Vatican planned
助我成为英格兰的新女王
to position Joseph Tudor to replace me.
他们就打算用约瑟夫·都铎取代我的位置
They're making you, a woman,
他们让你 一个女人
do the dirty work to benefit a bunch
去背黑锅
of spineless men.
来让一个懦弱的男人获利
Gideon has kidnapped Joseph.
吉迪恩绑♥架♥了约瑟夫
He is going to present him to Elizabeth to expose the plot.
他打算把他呈给伊丽莎白 揭穿计划
It's the only way to convince Elizabeth
这是唯一能说服伊丽莎白
to change her mind about naming me her successor.
改变主意不指定我为她继承人的方式
Something which won't happen as long as Gideon is locked up.
而只要吉迪恩被关着 计划就没法进行
And you can not go to Elizabeth with this.
而你也不能直接去找伊丽莎白说这些
The fact that I would benefit from her death
我会从她的死亡中获利
by sitting on the English throne is enough to convince her
坐上英国王座的事实
that I would be a willing participant.
足以让她认为我愿意参与计划
No one close to me
法国宫廷里也没有
at French court can expose the plot either.
任何一个我的亲信能去揭穿计划
She'll still think you're behind it.
她还是会认为你参与了
However, there is one recent arrival
不过 法国宫廷最近的
to France who can help.
一位访客倒可以帮得上忙
Someone who is trusted by Elizabeth
一个深受伊丽莎白信任
and would do anything
也愿意做任何事
to protect his queen.
来保护他的女王的人
Dudley.
达德利
What is the meaning of this note?
这字条是什么意思
"Visit me in the dungeon.
"来地牢见我
You are the only one who can save our queen.
你是唯一能救我们女王的人
I need you to take the risk,
我需要你冒这个风险
even if it is not your duty."
尽管这不是你的职责"
The Vatican plans to kill Elizabeth. What?
罗马教廷打算杀掉伊丽莎白 什么
They want a Catholic English royal to ascend the throne.
他们希望一个天主教英国皇室来继承王位
Because the Vatican doesn't want this plot revealed,
因为教廷不希望计划曝光
they're accusing me of murder.
所以他们指控我谋杀
But Mary is to be named Elizabeth's successor.
但是玛丽才是伊丽莎白的继承人
The queen of Scots
苏格兰女王
is an oblivious pawn.
显然只是个弃卒
A seat warmer until the Vatican
是罗马教廷让英国有个国王之前的
can place a king on the English throne.
短暂过渡
I found evidence which confirms
我找到了
their choice is Joseph Tudor.
他们选择约瑟夫·都铎的证据
It's between two stone planters
在院子西南角
in the southwest corner of the courtyard.
两个石头花盆中间
Now get it and make your way to the docks.
赶紧拿上它去码头吧
There is a ship set to sail later tonight.
那里有艘船 今晚起航
Now Tudor is being held on board.
都铎就被关在船上
You must go to England
你必须替我回英格兰
in my stead and put both him
把他和那些文件
and those documents in front of Elizabeth.
呈现在伊丽莎白面前
And I'm to return to a country
让我回到一个
where I am scorned, challenged to duels in the streets?
我被嘲笑 被迫在街上决斗的地方吗
You will return having uncovered an assassination plot.
你是要回去揭穿一个刺杀阴谋
Not only are you saving the woman you love,
你不仅救了你心爱的女人
but this will work towards giving you something
还会得到一件
I imagine you very much seek...
我猜你非常想要的东西
...A second chance in England.
第二次在英格兰立足的机会
Give Mary an excuse
给玛丽一个
why you must leave court and go.
你必须离开的理由 然后走吧
I bet you've never done a thing in your life
我敢说你从未做过一件
which didn't also benefit yourself.
你不会从中获利的事情
So what is it now?
你现在又打的什么算盘
I understand why you have this opinion of me.
我明白你为什么会对我有这种看法
But the truth is, when I am in service to a queen,
但事实是 当我效忠于一位女王时
I am in service to a queen.
我就是在效忠一位女王
It was true with Elizabeth's predecessor,
我这样对伊丽莎白的前任
and it's true with Elizabeth now.
现在也这样对伊丽莎白
I'm trying to save her life,
我在试图救她的命
and I'm asking you to help me!
而我在请求你帮助我
I'll do it.
我做
I apologize for the blade,
抱歉用匕♥首♥偷袭
but I've seen the destruction you can cause, Geant,
但我见识过你的破坏力 吉安
and I am in need of answers.
而且我急需答案
Where were you three nights ago?
你三天前的晚上在哪里
In the ring.
在竞技场
Fighting before a crowd of a hundred.
在一百人面前打斗
What is this about?
这是怎么回事
Your father...
你的父亲
what do you know of him?
你对他了解多少
Nothing.
一无所知
You wear his helmet.
你戴着他的头盔
All I have of a man that I've never met.
这就是他给我的全部
But more than I got from my mother,
但起码比我从母亲那里得到的多
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表