剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Previously on Reign...
《女王》前情提要
My father cut off my mother's head. My sister jailed me
我父亲砍下了我母亲的头 我姐姐监禁了我
as a threat to her rule.
因我是她王位的威胁
Lord Castleroy, Greer, get back!
卡斯尔雷大人 葛瑞尔小心
You have been named by another suspect
有一个嫌疑人提及
in the attempted murder of King Francis.
你涉嫌谋害弗朗西斯国王
He's in prison. He'll never be free again.
他入狱了 他一生都将被监禁
We have crippling military debts.
我们身负军事债务
France is in debt to her soldiers
法国欠她那些
who fought on Scotland's behalf.
为苏格兰而战的士兵的钱
Your own father executed 13 knights
你和父亲处决了十三骑士
on the trumped-up charge of heresy.
虚构的罪名是异端
Simply because you couldn't pay them.
就因为你们付不起钱吗
I am under attack
我被一群
by a rogue group calling themselves the Red Knights.
自称是红衣骑士的流氓袭击
I'm going to ask the Vatican for funds
我要去向罗马教廷请求拨款
to wage war against John Knox.
向约翰·诺克斯发动战争
He is trying to take my country.
他想夺走我的国家
Mother?
母亲
Wait, there's been a mistake!
等等 你们搞错了
Release the prisoner!
释放囚犯
By my order, Anne Boleyn shall be pardoned!
我下令赦免安妮·博林
Free her at once!
快放了她
I said, release the prisoner!
我说了释放囚犯
By order of the queen!
这是女王的命令
Can no one hear me?!
没人能听见吗
I order this to stop!
我下令停止
Let her go! Mother!
放了她 母亲
Mother! No.
母亲 不
Highness, it's all right.
陛下 没事
It's just that dream again.
只是又做噩梦了
No one heard me, did they?
没人听见吧
No, Your Highness.
没有 陛下
Rest easy.
放宽心
General Gaghan, I'm sorry to tell you
加汉将军 很遗憾地告诉你
the threat is very grave.
威胁非常严重
That is why I traded the English ambassador
所以我用英格兰大使
for your release.
交换了你
A small but ruthless group
冷酷无情的一小部分
of anarchists have been staging attacks against the Crown.
无政♥府♥主义者在筹划对国王的袭击
And until we know more,
在我们了解更多情况之前
we need the French army to secure the throne.
我们需要法国♥军♥队保护王位
Well, as soon as my soldiers are fully paid
只要我的士兵获得了
for their service in Scotland,
上苏格兰战场的全部酬劳
I'm sure they will join me and the other generals
他们肯定会加入我和其他将军
in putting down any threat. Which will be soon.
镇♥压♥一切威胁 很快就会付
They will receive partial payment right away.
他们现在就将获得部分酬劳
In the interim...
在过渡时期
Majesty, there can be no interim or partial payment.
陛下 不能有过渡时期或者部分酬劳
I was godfather to Francis
我是弗朗西斯的教父
and would give my life freely, but my soldiers...
我愿意献出我的生命 但我的士兵
Will desert if they are not paid.
如果没拿到钱 就会擅离职守
I understand.
我理解
How about this?
这样如何
We show the generals and their men
我们向将军和士兵显示
how deeply we value their service
我们有多重视他们的效忠
by holding a feast in their honor.
为他们举♥行♥一次宴会
Majesty, you're very kind,
陛下 你真善良
but know that a wealthy Greek prince
但是要知道一名富裕的希腊王子
is coming to France in two weeks to raise an army--
两周内就将来法国招募军队
with gold in hand.
他手里可是有金子的
Meaning our men will desert and join him as mercenaries.
也就是说我们的士兵会弃国 加入他的雇佣兵
Then tell your generals
那就告诉将军们
they will receive the money their men are owed,
他们将获得士兵应得的酬劳
at the feast, in two weeks' time.
就在两周后的宴会上
The generals will be very pleased.
将军们会很高兴的
General Gaghan. Majesty. Good to see you.
加汉将军 陛下 很高兴见到你
I heard what you said.
我听到了他的话
Why didn't you tell him
你为什么不告诉他
those anarchists are the Red Knights?
那些无政♥府♥主义者是红衣骑士
And remind him we killed
提醒他我们杀了
the last group of soldiers we couldn't pay?
我们付不起钱的最后一群士兵吗
No.
不行
First we pay the army, then we crush the Red Knights.
首先我们付给军队钱 然后镇♥压♥红衣骑士
But we don't have the money.
但我们没钱
We will.
我们会有的
If you look hard enough, there is always an answer.
如果你仔细寻找 一切总有答案
What do you mean, the answer is no?
你说不是什么意思
France needs the Vatican's help, as you well know.
你很清楚 法国需要罗马教廷的帮助
You're punishing me, aren't you?
你在惩罚我 对吧
Not at all. You're angry
完全没有 你很生气
that we traded Gideon Blackburn
我们用吉迪恩·布莱克
to Elizabeth for a vital French general.
跟伊丽莎白交换了一个重要的法国将军
Rome simply doesn't have the resources to help France.
罗马没有帮助法国的资源
Nonsense.
胡扯
You wanted the English ambassador killed
你想让英格兰大使死
because he foiled your plot
因为他阻止了你
to put a Catholic king on England's throne
让天主教国王登上英格兰王位
in place of the queen standing before you.
取代站在你面前的女王的计划
That was never our goal.
那从来不是我们的目标
Mary, you've always been
玛丽 在罗马眼里
the true Queen of Scotland and England
你一直是苏格兰和英格兰的
in the eyes of Rome.
真正女王
Now, if only Rome could give me
如果罗马可以少给我
a few less words of encouragement
一些鼓励的话
and a few more soldiers,
多给一些士兵
I might actually be able to take my country back
我也许能从新教♥徒♥约翰·诺克斯
from rebels like the Protestant John Knox.
这种反叛者手里夺回祖国
Our forces are now in Turkey,
我们的军队现在在土耳其
contesting the Holy Land.
争夺圣地
But we can help you buy an army.
但我们可以帮你买♥♥一支军队
Would 100,000 livres meet your needs?
十万里弗够了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
That would be quite useful.
这很有用
Meanwhile, the king of France is left to do what?
同时法国国王要做什么
Light a candle, pray for manna from heaven?
点一根蜡烛 祈祷有天赐吗
Catherine, I'm more than happy
凯瑟琳 如果法国需要
to share the Vatican's gold if France needs it.
我很乐意分享罗马教廷的钱
After what you did for Gideon,
你帮了吉迪恩后
I can't help but feel responsible... Thank you,
我觉得我很有责任 谢谢
but I didn't trade Gideon for General Gaghan
但我用吉迪恩交换加汉将军
out of the goodness of my heart.
可不是因为我心地善良
Gentlemen, please.
先生们 请
I need my very best military men around me.
我需要最精锐的士兵
And they cost a lot more
他们要的钱
than the mercenaries that you will require.
比你需要的雇佣兵想要的高得多
Speaking of your friend,
说到你的朋友
the English ambassador, have you heard from him?
英格兰大使 你有他的消息吗
No.
没有
He was planning to go to his sister's
他打算去他姐姐那里
to find a secure place for his daughter.
给他女儿找个安全的地方
From there, he's probably going to report to Elizabeth.
之后他可能会跟伊丽莎白汇报
Where she should thank him for saving her life and her rule.
她应该感谢他救了她的命和王位
Which you will need to do for yourself,
你也该为了自己这样做
by returning home, to Scotland.
回家去 回苏格兰
What will it be like when I return?
我回去时那里会是什么样
Cold.
寒冷
Cold like you've never known.
你绝对无法想象的寒冷
Which is why... you will need these.
所以 你需要这些
Oh, this is too much.
这太贵重了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表